View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
878. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

600 68.34%
  • Leave

246 28.02%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.64%
Page 12057 of 12090 FirstFirst ... 11057115571195712007120471205412055120561205712058120591206012067 ... LastLast
Results 120,561 to 120,570 of 120899

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Winning
    https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/st...680597508?s=21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    And yet another bid to take the village idiot crown off Ppf with the daily posting of the link to the manufacturing marketing website that has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit. They're all out tonight, must be the weather

Maybe you should do that 'why Gammon is racist and anti-semitic' one again. Although It's equally pathetic it's very slightly more amusing.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      I see that the third wise monkey has turned up to tell us how brilliant this deal is, even though, just like @Baker lite and @Pretty pink fairy he is actually incapable of pointing out any individual positive aspect of the deal whatsoever .

But it's worth remembering this is the same @Mo Gosfield that claimed to have voted for brexit here

then claimed to have voted Remain here

And also told us

All on this particular thread where he seems to have covered every base

I will repeat once again for the hard of thinking, this is the Internet, what you have written is recorded for prosperity

I'm sure you'll have a view on an alternative solution to the Northern Ireland Protocol Mo ?
      I love the trouble you go to you to dig out all previous posts and smugly prove that I am a crazy, mixed up sonofabitch. I love the superiority, the gloating, the self-indulgence. If I have only got under your supercilious skin, then I have achieved my aim. This thread has long passed its sell by date but as long as all the desperate continue to meet here, then people like me, with no intelligence or understanding, will use the only weapon in our armoury....the great big fat wind up.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      I love the trouble you go to you to dig out all previous posts and smugly prove that I am a crazy, mixed up sonofabitch. I love the superiority, the gloating, the self-indulgence. If I have only got under your supercilious skin, then I have achieved my aim. This thread has long passed its sell by date but as long as all the desperate continue to meet here, then people like me, with no intelligence or understanding, will use the only weapon in our armoury....the great big fat wind up.
      Of course all your lies were part of one big fat wind up. How's business Mo

0 Not allowed!
      Johnson knows Brexit is going badly

So he put a tiny trade deal with India over our public health in a desperate attempt to secure something

The rest is history, back to the highest Covid infection rate in Europe despite being weeks ahead on vaccines

There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad....George Orwell

0 Not allowed!
      Who's the one telling porkies ?

Regards
      DF

0 Not allowed!
      Go go global Britain

https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/st...074947584?s=21
      Win after win

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      Go go global Britain

https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/st...074947584?s=21
      Win after win

Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      And yet another bid to take the village idiot crown off Ppf with the daily posting of the link to the manufacturing marketing website that has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit. They're all out tonight, must be the weather

Maybe you should do that 'why Gammon is racist and anti-semitic' one again. Although It's equally pathetic it's very slightly more amusing.

0 Not allowed!
      There's hope you young people, despite Brexit. This from AUS-UK FTA brief...

the UK and Australia will make unprecedented changes to their Youth Mobility Schemes, making them available to nationals no older than 35 for a total stay of up to 3 years, without having to undertake specified work including regional work, for example on a farm. In line with each country’s respective immigration system, the parties will further explore opportunities to enhance the ability for citizens to live, work and travel in each country
      There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad....George Orwell

0 Not allowed!
      Australia Deal, its gets better for us.

25,000 tonnes of lamb and 35,000 tonnes of beef getting dumped in our market very soon..

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status...59835340005379

Anything found anything decent in it for us?