Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nobody born in this century voted for Brexit.

Given a vast majority are too young to have voted that's a pretty pointless .... well ..... point.

And those that were old enough to vote many didn't other. Maybe you should have given them a slap for not voting !

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
I agree with the thrust of both men's arguments.
Trouble is, there are many who cannot see or won't accept any parallels and do not believe there is anything to be learnt from history.

The current Labour Party seem to have a bit of a problem with Anti Semitism that been swept under the carpet ,they are not exactly far right ,and in 1948 Stalin made a lot of Jewish people disappear because he thought they were enemy within ,after creation of Israel he thought they were sided with the west he was not exactly politically far right either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Given a vast majority are too young to have voted that's a pretty pointless .... well ..... point.

And those that were old enough to vote many didn't other. Maybe you should have given them a slap for not voting !

Sorry - am I missing something here?

Vast Majority? Those that were old enough?

We’re talking about people born this century right? :)

Exactly who did vote?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It was 2016, none of them voted.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry - am I missing something here?

Vast Majority? Those that were old enough?

We’re talking about people born this century right? :)

Exactly who did vote?

Good point - I was taking today's date not the referendum date. Makes TB's point even more pointless.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looking at Farage's chosen attire in a packed out, heaving Shoreham on the campaign trail, he reminds me of that old episode of 'Minder' where Arthur Daley stood as a candidate in a local election.

[tweet]1117819961261600771[/tweet]

Must admit I thought he'd arrived by private jet today at Shoreham airport, I was mistaken

Capture.JPG

Jan 30, 2008
I am confident that the politics of hate and division generated by Farage and his cronies will be confronted and binned; the sooner the better.
This photo sums him up....
a bit like remain winning the 2016 referendum eh, keep on sucking it up Lever
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here