Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im getting pretty pissed at the MPs as i realise their thinking - 100 more MPs voted for a second referendum than to give themselves power to revoke article 50. think about that, they dont want to continue on the current path but dont have the courage to simply have the power to call it off. its illogical and bankrupt. vote to revoke, leave deal, no deal, those are the only honest options.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
:annoyed: oooh just think. The idiot Mps just ushered no deal one step nearer. You couldn't make it up could you.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What I as a leaver might think, go on, what do you think I want and therefore might think.

That's very deep... what do you, as a Leaver want then? Don't just say Leave - give us the full deal!

No .... actually it's late so why not sleep on it. I am sure you will be able to let us know what type of 'Leave' you want in the morning - and let's see how popular your particular brand is....

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
That's very deep... what do you, as a Leaver want then? Don't just say Leave - give us the full deal!

No .... actually it's late so why not sleep on it. I am sure you will be able to let us know what type of 'Leave' you want in the morning - and let's see how popular your particular brand is....

Not popular in out of touch Brighton I can tell you. Have a good night.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
as the evidence above shows, he had a completely different view on EU in the past and changed his mind, dont recall anyone ever saying we leave and stay in the single market. or the customs union for that matter. the politicans seem to want to fool us into a half arsed compromise, because they want to pretend different things to different electorates.

Dan Hannan seemed to be saying it. He was also advocating it the day after the result was in, which took Evan Davis aback somewhat as he agreed it would mean we would have freedom of movement, of workers at least.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
On the contrary, many analysts, politicians and voters know there was fraudulent activity, general ignorance (of the implications of the choices offered) and widespread misinformation.

You have assumed that the only response to this mess advocated by me is another vote. It is one way forward but not the only one.

Sorry 'bringer of truth' but you should accept that you are more entrenched in your opinion than most.... including me!

The same as most elections Remain still had an overwhelming advantage. Unfortunately far too many people on here are happy to ignore the numerous Remain poltician liars, hypocrites and support politicians lying to the public and reneging on promises as long as they get their way. Shameful :down:

What is your other way 'forward' revoke?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would say 4 Tory Prime Ministers as it was Eurosceptics who rounded on Thatcher and certainly stuck the knife into Major.

Fair enough!!!! I was thinking of the current immediate situation, but it's been going on a long time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here