Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
No, this ones Me.
1705ef3aac9d42cd6cb00fc5fffc7388.jpg

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK...... :shrug:

Lots of fun.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This whole shit storm is just to make the rich richer and the powerful more powerful , our government is much worse than the EU , we'll all be ****ed once we start making our own laws

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Forgive me, I had interpreted the below...

"I'd not take notice if I were her but if I were, I'd probably not fan the flames of discontent by grandstanding and setting up a new party a month before D-Day..."

...as insinuating that the fault really lied with her and her "grandstanding", and also her expressing her opinions through being involved with TIG. Clearly I was wrong.

I forgive you but do see my other post and try not to fall into the trap of putting words in others mouth. There are too many hysterical 'are you with me, or against' type reactionists who cannot differentiate in the brexit debate. Everything has to be black or white. Shades of grey dear. Shades of grey...

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Edited as you've done, perhaps does. I wrote "I probably wouldn't..." the reply to which was "So you're saying it's all her fault...". Er, no. I didn't write or say that. But given the bi-polar, extreme spectrum nature of many people's views on Brexit it's to be expected I suppose that people filter in such a way.

By saying 'I would not fan the flames...' is indicating she did, and in the context of what you have written is suggesting it was her fault

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Baker lite is just shitting himself that things might not go how he wants.

And it's ****ing hilarious.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You just don’t like people having a bit of fun.

That doesn't make sense. People having a bit of fun. By legal default? Who's on their way where?

Have you been taking ketamine?

Or is it a really shit haiku?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So it's basically her fault and she shouldn't be allowed to express her opinions? As I understand it the suggestion she shouldn't return home this weekend came from the police, so clearly they thought there was enough in it to treat it seriously, and not just a bunch of cretins in bedsits spaffing bile onto Twitter.

So you think she's perfectly safe although on police advice, she isn't.

Jo Cox was murdered by a right wing sympathiser and was indirectly affected by the mood of the country pre Brexit. Anti immigration feelings ran and are running very high.

Your post was crass.

And he doesn't know what ethernet means. *titters*

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Baker lite is just shitting himself that things might not go how he wants.

And it's ****ing hilarious.

Far from it old chum, as I have stated on numerous occasions, the elite were never going to let Brexit happen, they shat a ****ing brick when the vote was won in 2016, they never expected the plebs to vote to leave, so far from surprised.The good news is that, as from 2300 next Friday this Sailor will no longer be an EU citizen and I cannot ****ing wait.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This whole shit storm is just to make the rich richer and the powerful more powerful , our government is much worse than the EU , we'll all be ****ed once we start making our own laws

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
True. That complete BELLEND JRM barely even hides the fact and yet people still listen to him. He's not even a Tory, he's far more evil than that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The good news is that, as from 2300 next Friday this Sailor will no longer be an EU citizen and I cannot ****ing wait.

Who wants to be the one to break it to him?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Far from it old chum, as I have stated on numerous occasions, the elite were never going to let Brexit happen, they shat a ****ing brick when the vote was won in 2016, they never expected the plebs to vote to leave, so far from surprised.The good news is that, as from 2300 next Friday this Sailor will no longer be an EU citizen and I cannot ****ing wait.

Keep up at the back. There has been an extension to either April 12th if TM can get her deal through or May 22nd if she can't.

Not on our way yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here