Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No infrastructure, no solution to NI border, No plan, No staff to implement plan, WTO tariffs (From scratch), Pound falls, industries suffer due to late arrivals of equipments, food prices rising, which will do for now... what is your definition of 'no deal' ?

But were not leaving via a 'crash', Jezza and Bercow have deemed that a deal it is. So why the doom & gloom, and why does Jezza keep repeating 'crash'?

Jan 30, 2008
What is the point in you asking this question? Don't pretend you're anything other than so narrow-minded that you've already decided that that is what all remainers want.

Well I'll tell you now that a Brexit leaving us inside the customs union (thus protecting the GFA and thousands of jobs wedded to seamless transition back and forth open borders) would be regrettable but tolerable to someone like me. In fact I've said on here dozens of times but simpletons like you don't want to listen and are absolutely convinced the Commons is only interested in stopping Brexit rather than a ridiculously damaging no deal Brexit.

Not happening , but I guess deep down you know that
regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Care to share the facts, along with your definition of 'crash'.

Sent from my igloo using ice

If by facts you mean that which has occurred and is verifiable then we have a tricky one: we can't locate them as it has yet to happen. But what we can do - rather than, say, toss a coin - is analyse the likely outcomes of an action through research and the application of tested methodologies. So what have we got? An almost endless stream (tsunami?) of learned journals, distinguished academics, reports form sector specific representative organisation and the government's own sources (some of which have been badly hidden) which ALL point to the sheer folly of a no-deal Brexit. (And indeed just about any sort of Brexit.) Disagree by all means - but, please, with your head out of the sand at the time.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
But were not leaving via a 'crash', Jezza and Bercow have deemed that a deal it is. So why the doom & gloom, and why does Jezza keep repeating 'crash'?

Maybe, as it is proven that Blow Job cannot be trusted, and has a history of proven lying, it needs to be emphasized.
Johnson keeps saying that negotiations are 'on-going' yet people from the cabinet have said there is nothing going on. You still believe this idiot?
The definition is probably in the yellow hammer report, that the government is avoiding publication of.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Nationalism ? Maybe leavers and remainers have had enough of the stalling, there comes a point when you have to stand your ground which BG is doing , what you call call Nationalism many would call Democracy you're entitled to your opinion though
Regards
DF
Only Brexiters can be frustrated by the stalling.

There is no such thing as a remainer who wants to leave.

The minute a remainer decides they want to leave to have this done with, they cease to be a remainer.

The clues in the title. REMAIN MEANS REMAIN.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Never said it would be. Simply think using the word 'crash' repeatedly 14,000 times just for effect is a little weak for someone aspiring to lead the nation. :shrug:
And BJ saying Jezza is running away despite the fact they know full well why common sense says there cannot be an election until November is less tedious is it?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
It's amazing how many leave voters have become English nationalists/Scottish independence supporters/Irish unification proponents. Brexit at any price sure, but they weren't these things 5 years ago.
Didn't even know the EU bloc existed before the referendum. As an early 20 something it was never on my radar. and never came up in a single conversation in my life.

Jan 30, 2008
The problem is so obvious to see if you keep blocking democracy like the remainers and parliament are trying to do the people will speak, and if they keep winding people up with 'thicko' taunts and demonstrations people will punch, the remoaners are costing this country a fortune with delay and demonstrations.
They moan the police are stretched yet they line the street and demonstrate about something that has been democratically voted for, wasting valuable police resources.

Shame on them.

It's a mess and they need to share a huge part of that.

People can only take so much, it will get worse unless the remoaners back off and appeal to the liberals and Labour that they are happy to be democratic and let us leave on October 31st.

Over to you remainers.............

They're happy to watch the country stagnate all because it somehow keeps them in a happy state of limbo , you can't carry on like that and we wont carry on like that, for whom the bell tolls

regards
DF

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Hilarious. They are fighting the police, because the police wont let them attack the pro-EU people. No other reason.
They took and broke a toddlers EU flag the day before yesterday.
Revolutionaries.
Thugs. And the right have the audacity to call out momentum "militia".

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I'm sure that Jezza IS telling the truth when he's in, then out, then in, then out.............
Campaigned to remain and then put out a manifesto saying they would reject no deal. Where have labour changed their mind?

We seem to be forgetting that BJ only picked a side to take down Cameron as he saw a way into number 10. 6 losses on the bounce and no control, I bet be wishes he never bothered.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not happening , but I guess deep down you know that
regards
DF
I don't actually know and nor do you. It all depends on the outcome of the GE.

Personally I think the best thing for the country is to leave (which is not what I want) but we must stay inside the customs union and pay for access to the single market. If we could cobble together an arrangement that sees us outside the juristiction of certain other European bodies then even better. What cannot be allowed to happen is what this utter fckwitt of a PM seems to be insisting on doing - shutting down debate, and shutting down scrutiny of his own behaviour, and insisting a no deal is what was voted for. It's a betrayal of this country.

If people vote for him in the next election and he gets the numbers to allow it, then so be it as he'd have a mandate. But let's not pretend he has one now.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
You have to understand though Leave voters wanted out, whatever.

The project fear campaign has just stirred the remainers up to melting point and you all have bought it.

So bite the bullet and stop feeding power crazy Corbyn and McDonnell and accept that leave won the vote, it really is that easy.

1. It is neither unpredictable nor dishonourable for Opposition leaders to be rather keen on wining elections.

2.The current parliamentary revolt is being driven by crazy left wing nutters like Phil Hammond.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Which situation is more likely to see a return of Irish Republican terrorism, Boris Johnsons No Deal, or Corbyns suggestion of single market and customs union involvement that means an open border in Northern Ireland causes no problems?

No Deal is a vote for terrorism, it not only is most likely way to inflame Irish Republican Terrorists, but also reduce our co operation cross border with EU countries on Islamist Terrorists.
The Ayes have it.

There will be a hard border by default because it's the only way to protect the single market.

It's been said throughout the last three years, that people STILL don't understand how the EU operate.

Those who they they will bend the rules for one nation, obviously haven't been paying attention.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Campaigned to remain and then put out a manifesto saying they would reject no deal. Where have labour changed their mind?

We seem to be forgetting that BJ only picked a side to take down Cameron as he saw a way into number 10. 6 losses on the bounce and no control, I bet be wishes he never bothered.

Gotta love a bit of Jezza

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Of course, I know they were found innocent, because of false evidence, but that is not the full story.

There is NO smoke without fire, and trust me I know more about this than you might think.

Corbyn and McDonnell are dangerous men and anyone who believes otherwise has been brainwashed.
There's no smoke without fire? is that your form of justice. That's very mature of you.

The full story is they were innocent.

I guess the trained detectives couldn't find a fire.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The problem is so obvious to see if you keep blocking democracy like the remainers and parliament are trying to do the people will speak, and if they keep winding people up with 'thicko' taunts and demonstrations people will punch, the remoaners are costing this country a fortune with delay and demonstrations.
They moan the police are stretched yet they line the street and demonstrate about something that has been democratically voted for, wasting valuable police resources.

Shame on them.

People can only take so much, it will get worse unless the remoaners back off and appeal to the liberals and Labour that they are happy to be democratic and let us leave on October 31st.

Well I was on both the big London marches with a total of one and a half million other people and the only policemen I saw were amiable souls doing their community bobby routines. How does that compare to the policing required on one of your demos? Your attempt to explain and by implication justify violence against people for the crime of joining in a peaceful walk through London is frankly sinister. And please stop your "they call us thickos" nonsense. The ratio between people saying they've been called thick and people who actually have been is about 1000 to 1.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wedding-Guildford-Four-member-Paul-Hill.html
Corbyn and McDonnell, two of the most dangerous men in this country and they are looking to gain power.

Madness to let these guys in.

A vote for them is a vote for terrorism.

I presume that you are fully aware that Paul Hill (and Gerry Conlon, Paddy Armstrong and Carole Richardson) were framed by the police? The Guildord Four were totally innocent victims of police corruption. Your attempt to associate Corbyn and McDonnell with terrorism has failed and made you look just a teeny bit silly (again!)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Nationalism ? Maybe leavers and remainers have had enough of the stalling, there comes a point when you have to stand your ground which BG is doing , what you call call Nationalism many would call Democracy you're entitled to your opinion though
Regards
DF

How is Bens Grandad involved in this?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016

Shame on them.

They are thick.

They've allowed themselves to be coerced into thinking they wanted to leave despite nobody caring until the Tories brought it up.

Then they let themselves to be coerced into believing they have really voted for the best deal in history.

Then they let themselves be coerced into believing that they knowingly voted to be slightly poorer.

Then they knowingly let themselves be coerced into believing no deal was always an option.

Then they let themselves be coerced into believing that we'd be very worse off as a result of no deal l, that the ending of peace was a price worth paying and now accepting there is a tolerable death toll in order to get this through.

At the same time, people.who have identified the different stages of moving the goalposts are undemocratic lunatics and traitors.

They have even managed to persuade themselves that the undemocratic remainers are less democratic than the leave campaign. A campaign for which would have officially been voided if their were legally binding.

This process has been the crime of the century. Supported by thickos and racists.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here