View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
878. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

600 68.34%
  • Leave

246 28.02%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.64%

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Slogans
    Cliches
    Vaccines
    Hoping the EU fails
    I can only assume those are the products of the troll squad today? I see they've been crawling all over the place like rats, but it's good to know that there's no need to see their posts anymore, as you've quite likely summed them up perfectly.
    ...as a matter of fact, it's all dark.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      Already has failed winkle.. the cash cow has left, just accept you are on the wrong side of history.
      Born to win

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Excellent, I give that a 7 out of 10 on the slogan-ometer
      Brexit = Nationalism

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by birthofanorange View Post
      I can only assume those are the products of the troll squad today? I see they've been crawling all over the place like rats, but it's good to know that there's no need to see their posts anymore, as you've quite likely summed them up perfectly.
      I thought they might be out celebrating the Brexit Victory of the new £100 Contactless limit?.... Oh, and studiously ignoring the NI Protestant groups who have renounced The Good Friday Agreement due to the border controls imposed on NI!
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      I thought they might be out celebrating the Brexit Victory of the new £100 Contactless limit?.... Oh, and studiously ignoring the NI Protestant groups who have renounced The Good Friday Agreement due to the border controls imposed on NI!
      lets take a spin on the Brexiter sloganometer for a response.......and it lands on......wait for it, wait for it....Taking back control !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slogamometer.gif 
Views:	40 
Size:	773.5 KB 
ID:	134462
      Brexit = Nationalism

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      One side breaks International law against whilst the other side hasn't fully ratified the agreement yet

What could possibly go wrong?
      April 2016, Vote Leave - "We know that we can only safeguard business from EU red tape by leaving the EU "

Jan 2021, HMRC - "Cost of customs declarations post Brexit, £7.5 Billion per annum"
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Weird how the EU talked for a couple of hours about breaking the NI protocol then quickly decided against it and that generated far more news coverage than the UK actually breaking it twice.

Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      Weird how the EU talked for a couple of hours about breaking the NI protocol then quickly decided against it and that generated far more news coverage than the UK actually breaking it twice.
      You have understand Harry and Megan are much bigger news. Most of the UK press are failing us...
      April 2016, Vote Leave - "We know that we can only safeguard business from EU red tape by leaving the EU "

Jan 2021, HMRC - "Cost of customs declarations post Brexit, £7.5 Billion per annum"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
      Excellent, I give that a 7 out of 10 on the slogan-ometer
      Happy to help x

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      With only 4 weeks until the next lot of regulations come in for NI, Johnson has decided he is unable to implement the solution he put forward for the border in the Irish Sea and is going to unilaterally change it.

UK announces it will unilaterally change Brexit deal with EU, risking new confrontation with Brussels

Boris Johnson’s government has announced that it will unilaterally change a part of the Northern Ireland Brexit deal to better to suit British businesses – risking yet another confrontation with Brussels. While most of Westminster had its eyes on the Budget, ministers announced they would extend a grace period for UK supermarkets and suppliers to adapt to new trade barriers across the Irish Sea.

Supermarkets in Northern Ireland have struggled with supply issues since Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal came into force on 1 January – but the problem is expected to worsen when an existing grace period ends. The temporary relaxation of checks had been due to expire at the end of this month.

The EU says it is not possible for the UK to unilaterally change a deal it has already signed and ratified. Ignoring the international agreement would likely be a breach of international law, echoing the showdown over the UK’s Internal Market Bill last year. The EU and UK had been discussing the issue at the so-called “joint committee” set up to govern the deal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1811909.html

With everyone concentrating on the budget, Johnson decides to break International law again. I can't see what could possibly go wrong
      All going well with that in regards to Northern Ireland this morning.:

EU forced to take legal action as UK ‘cannot be trusted’ on protocol, says Coveney - https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...eney-1.4500990

Loyalist paramilitary groups withdraw support for Belfast Agreement - https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...ment-1.4500982
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      You have understand Harry and Megan are much bigger news. Most of the UK press are failing us...
      Well obviously. Especially as they're literally the only royals who've done anything dodgy in the last few years.

Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?