View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
729. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    503 69.00%
  • Leave

    197 27.02%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    29 3.98%
Page 8685 of 8978 FirstFirst ... 768581858585863586758682868386848685868686878688869587358785 ... LastLast
Results 86,841 to 86,850 of 89774
  1. #86841
    aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The arse end of Hangleton
    Posts
    17,019


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be grateful if you will kindly elaborate on that slur Westdene. Have you a relevant point to make or did you just want to try and seize some spurious moral high ground?
    You asked so I shall tell. You come across as an arrogant pratronising w@anker. You don't tend to tackle points made just pick people up on their use of language all mixed in with some 'clever' mentions from you to try and make yourself look intellectually superior. You really do come across as a grade A prick.

    See, now you've dragged me down to your level.
    The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
    I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #86842

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You asked so I shall tell. You come across as an arrogant pratronising w@anker. You don't tend to tackle points made just pick people up on their use of language all mixed in with some 'clever' mentions from you to try and make yourself look intellectually superior. You really do come across as a grade A prick.

      See, now you've dragged me down to your level.
      I am afraid you have been at that level for some months now, which is a shame as you genuinely you never used to be
    • #86843
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      The arse end of Hangleton
      Posts
      17,019


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am afraid you have been at that level for some months now, which is a shame as you genuinely you never used to be
      And you're not far behind him with your repetitive single question.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
    • #86844
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      9,781


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You asked so I shall tell. You come across as an arrogant pratronising w@anker. You don't tend to tackle points made just pick people up on their use of language all mixed in with some 'clever' mentions from you to try and make yourself look intellectually superior. You really do come across as a grade A prick.

      See, now you've dragged me down to your level.
      Strange isn’t it. See, I like Lever’s posts and to me, it’s you that comes across as a bit of a plum.
      And yes, before you type it, I know I’m a prick.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #86845
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      569


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You asked so I shall tell. You come across as an arrogant pratronising w@anker. You don't tend to tackle points made just pick people up on their use of language all mixed in with some 'clever' mentions from you to try and make yourself look intellectually superior. You really do come across as a grade A prick.

      See, now you've dragged me down to your level.
      But what is your point Westdene?
      Those are merely insults.
      What points made do you want me to tackle?
      I get no pleasure from believing these are seriously dangerous times for us and the country as a whole; it is coming to a crisis.
      If I come over as a grade A w@nker to you then so be it - but I need to call out fascist facilitators like Farage for what they are.
      I am sorry if it tramples on your sensitivities but I know it alerts others as to what we are sliding towards.

      There, I have managed to respond to your vernacular without chucking back insults.
    • #86846

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And you're not far behind him with your repetitive single question.
      But it was when it became clear that the choice for Brexit was Customs Union or 'No deal' that you started to become abusive. When asked you insisted that you wanted 'No deal' even though you had earlier said the this was just 'a negotiating position' and not an end game.

      I think that it was the realisation that your 'No deal' solution meant a Hard Border in Norther Ireland, that started your descent into just another Ppf, 2 profs, type abuser. I don't think it helped when you suggested that the solution was to give NI back to Ireland showed that you had no idea of Irish History whatsoever.

      You see, you could use this opportunity, to say what you think would be a viable alternative to this scenario, but sadly, I don't think you will
    • #86847
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      The arse end of Hangleton
      Posts
      17,019


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yeah, but then your miss Potter waving his magic wand and did I mention it before...........he wears a magic hat.
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Please will you write that again so that it makes sense.
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But what is your point Westdene?
      Those are merely insults.
      What points made do you want me to tackle?
      I get no pleasure from believing these are seriously dangerous times for us and the country as a whole; it is coming to a crisis.
      If I come over as a grade A w@nker to you then so be it - but I need to call out fascist facilitators like Farage for what they are.
      I am sorry if it tramples on your sensitivities but I know it alerts others as to what we are sliding towards.

      There, I have managed to respond to your vernacular without chucking back insults.
      Here you go .... a prime example of you being a patronising w@nker. It's quite obvious what @Mouldy Boots was saying yet you come in with that tosspot post.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
    • #86848
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      569


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Here you go .... a prime example of you being a patronising w@nker. It's quite obvious what @Mouldy Boots was saying yet you come in with that tosspot post.
      No constructive argument? I think that's case dismissed then.......
    • #86849
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      The arse end of Hangleton
      Posts
      17,019


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Strange isn’t it. See, I like Lever’s posts and to me, it’s you that comes across as a bit of a plum.
      And yes, before you type it, I know I’m a prick.
      The tumbsup is for your closing sentence
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
    • #86850
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      The arse end of Hangleton
      Posts
      17,019


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No constructive argument then? I think that's case dismissed then.......
      You don't wish to eleborate on why you responded to @Mouldy Boots post in the way you did then ? Was it that you didn't understand it ? Too clever for you ?
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •