View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
725. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    499 68.83%
  • Leave

    197 27.17%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    29 4.00%
Page 8681 of 8922 FirstFirst ... 768181818581863186718678867986808681868286838684869187318781 ... LastLast
Results 86,801 to 86,810 of 89211
  1. #86801
    Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,556


    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure how you interpreted my post as playing the victim as it was about identifying some remainers extremist views and pointing out they shouldn't be surprised at the consequences of ignoring democratic votes and showing patronising contempt for people with a different view. The constant (nearly 3 year) whine of people who can't accept democratic results combined with the mainstream political parties/class proving totally incompetent has definitely provided an opening for Farage and the Brexit party. An opening that they seem to be exploiting very successfully. Keep up the good work ...
    I've highlighted a couple of points: First point, that has been from both sides, so that's not really a valid criticism; if one side had acted with fairness and decency throughout then fair enough, but it hasn't so you can't. Secondly, if you can put your hand on your heart and say that it wouldn't happen had the vote gone the other way then I genuinely know we can't believe a word you type - it's in people's nature to fight for their beliefs - if everyone fell in line with everything then we really would have a brainwashed society.
    Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #86802
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      522


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think you may be getting mixed up

      Pretty pink fairy is primarily racist with elements of idiot
      Two Professors is primarily idiot with elements of racist

      Hope this helps
      From the evidence of their posts I would add the adjectives 'dangerously large' to the word 'elements'.
      If you are right, then both ideologies are loathsome to me.
      Last edited by Lever; 16-05-2019 at 17:51.
    • #86803
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Plymouth
      Posts
      8,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Time for the school run
      You're allowed to be responsible for children?
      Jesus, the world's gone mad.
    • #86804
      Bringer of TRUTH JC Footy Genius's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Middle Earth
      Posts
      7,817


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've highlighted a couple of points: First point, that has been from both sides, so that's not really a valid criticism; if one side had acted with fairness and decency throughout then fair enough, but it hasn't so you can't. Secondly, if you can put your hand on your heart and say that it wouldn't happen had the vote gone the other way then I genuinely know we can't believe a word you type - it's in people's nature to fight for their beliefs - if everyone fell in line with everything then we really would have a brainwashed society.
      Strange criteria to insist on. Numerous remainers drone on about the leave campaign misleading people but the remain campaign did the same so by your argument, this invalidates the criticism of the leave campaign.

      I am sure there would have been a few people who wouldn't have accepted a remain win (eg Farage) and called for another vote but I am also sure most of the remainers on this thread acting in exactly the same way would have told him and his fellow travellers to bog off and accept democracy ... hypocritical twunts.
      “The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of Socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.”
    • #86805
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      5,556


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Strange criteria to insist on. Numerous remainers drone on about the leave campaign misleading people but the remain campaign did the same so by your argument, this invalidates the criticism of the leave campaign.
      Yeah, you are right - it does.

      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am sure there would have been a few people who wouldn't have accepted a remain win (eg Farage) and called for another vote but I am also sure most of the remainers on this thread acting in exactly the same way would have told him and his fellow travellers to bog off and accept democracy ... hypocritical twunts.
      Again, yeah they would. My point is, it's hardly a relevant stick to beat the other side with unless it was a guarantee that the other side wouldn't act in the same manner. I have no issues with people pulling up points that are valid, but neither side can really claim that they've won the moral battle in this farce
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.
    • #86806

      0 Not allowed!
      If Boris becomes PM I'm ****ing off

      Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
    • #86807
      Members Mouldy Boots's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      O U T
      Posts
      10,419


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If Boris becomes PM I'm ****ing off

      Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
      Yeah, but then your miss Potter waving his magic wand and did I mention it before...........he wears a magic hat.
      was out on 9,999 but back after special request from Whitechapel.
    • #86808
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      522


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yeah, but then your miss Potter waving his magic wand and did I mention it before...........he wears a magic hat.
      Please will you write that again so that it makes sense.
    • #86809

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Grombleton View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've highlighted a couple of points: First point, that has been from both sides, so that's not really a valid criticism; if one side had acted with fairness and decency throughout then fair enough, but it hasn't so you can't. Secondly, if you can put your hand on your heart and say that it wouldn't happen had the vote gone the other way then I genuinely know we can't believe a word you type - it's in people's nature to fight for their beliefs - if everyone fell in line with everything then we really would have a brainwashed society.
      even when a democratic vote went before you , it's the types like you in Westminster and the media that have dragged this on and caused more harm than good to this country and made us look a bit tin pot to say the least ...........LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
      regards
      DR
    • #86810
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      5,556


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      even when a democratic vote went before you , it's the types like you in Westminster and the media that have dragged this on and caused more harm than good to this country and made us look a bit tin pot to say the least ...........LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
      regards
      DR
      'types like me' meaning? I voted remain but at this point I just want them to get on with it, regardless of the direction - i'm just sick and tired of being stuck in political purgatory.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •