Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
"shoeing the fvckers out" was my favourite quote. And the Polish woman saying "after we have got rid of them" was another corker.

The two guys announcing "we've got our first colony" caught the eye. Inevitably, the everlastingly dim Iain Martin, the weakest columnist The Times employs, picked it up in his weekly Brexit polemic this morning. Things like this are enough to make the most passionate Remainer want to walk away he claims.

Unfortunately, the poor sap didn't realise that the colony comment referred specifically to the government's preferred deal (the 'vassal state' option according to Jacob Rees Mogg), something Martin himself recommends we sign up to.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
An absolute classic example of what a waste of bandwidth Watford zero-answers is.Asked to produce proof on a current thread ,he quotes something from 2009.And it calls other people morons!

Anyone who still signs off as DR meaning Das Reich is a racist. Anyone who defends that is likely a racist too.
You’re not covering yourself in glory here. Everyone thinks you’re a thicko 2p, don’t add racist to that perception.

Jan 30, 2008
Then why DR? You’ve been banned for a year for racism. You’re a racist. At least have the courage of your convictions.
i can be who ever i want to be, i don't need your permission, i've been banned for dubious reasons in the past, it's all to do with DUBIOUS LEFT WING MODERATING ON HERE :wink:
regards
DR

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The two guys announcing "we've got our first colony" caught the eye. Inevitably, the everlastingly dim Iain Martin, the weakest columnist The Times employs, picked it up in his weekly Brexit polemic this morning. Things like this are enough to make the most passionate Remainer want to walk away he claims.

Unfortunately, the poor sap didn't realise that the colony comment referred specifically to the government's preferred deal (the 'vassal state' option according to Jacob Rees Mogg), something Martin himself recommends we sign up to.

Second half of the two-parter didn't disappoint. Astonishingly candid, wouldn't happen in England. At one point, an EU staffer is watching a TV showing Dancing Queen May's speech to the Tory Party Conference with increasing incredulity until he finally explodes, shouting at the TV 'Oh DO f*** off!' :lolol:

This two-parter is a rare treat for anyone with any kind of passing interest in the inner workings of the Brexit process and I heartily recommend it on that basis.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i can be who ever i want to be, i don't need your permission, i've been banned for dubious reasons in the past, it's all to do with DUBIOUS LEFT WING MODERATING ON HERE :wink:
regards
DR

Yes, you can be whomever you want to be (well, not really, the mods changed your racist username), you do not need my permission. But when you choose to call yourself Das Reich you are going to get some stick. And rightly so. You're a racist and you have very right to be. Congratulations, a brilliant use of free speech.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Second half of the two-parter didn't disappoint. Astonishingly candid, wouldn't happen in England. At one point, an EU staffer is watching a TV showing Dancing Queen May's speech to the Tory Party Conference with increasing incredulity until he finally explodes, shouting at the TV 'Oh DO f*** off!' :lolol:

This two-parter is a rare treat for anyone with any kind of passing interest in the inner workings of the Brexit process and I heartily recommend it on that basis.

Yes, just finished part 2. My other personal favourite was when the Hoff was in his car saying "Mrs May's Unilateral declaration? I will call it the Shit declaration". Then he suddenly realises who is in the back seat: "you need to tell me when you are filming, Lode". Classic.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, just finished part 2. My other personal favourite was when the Hoff was in his car saying "Mrs May's Unilateral declaration? I will call it the Shit declaration". Then he suddenly realises who is in the back seat: "you need to tell me when you are filming, Lode". Classic.

Also loved the way the Hoff, all the energy drained out of him, couldn't be arsed to watch the inevitable outcome of the third vote on May's deal. Lode (seeing the Hoff pick up his briefcase and about to walk out of his office in the immediate run up to the vote) "You're coming back?" The Hoff: "No" :lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Has he finally owned up to betraying the people of Britain? Cos he ****ing should do.

What angers me is the continuous use of emotive language (like 'betrayal') calculated to incite violent passion in suggestible audience members. If and when things kick off and another MP is attacked, Farage needs to look at himself take some of the responsibility.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What angers me is the continuous use of emotive language (like 'betrayal') calculated to incite violent passion in suggestible audience members. If and when things kick off and another MP is attacked, Farage needs to look at himself take some of the responsibility.

Farage manipulates people to gain power. The majority of leave voters are poorly educated, bigoted, prejudiced, gullible, fools and thus easy prey for a scumbag like Farage. None of them stop to question his motivation:

He rallies support to leave the EU because he feels it is a deeply corrupt organisation and is against immigration because it takes jobs away from Brits. Okay. That's how he presents himself yet he draws a salary and a pension from the EU of which he is an MEP and gives his german wife a job in the UK. claiming only she could do that job.

He's a conman and he hides it in plain sight.

And none of them will realise it until it’s far too late .

Last edited:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Farage manipulates people to gain power. The majority of leave voters are poorly educated, bigoted, prejudiced, gullible, fools and thus easy prey for a scumbag like Farage. None of them stop to question his motivation:

He rallies support to leave the EU because he feels it is a deeply corrupt organisation and is against immigration because it takes jobs away from Brits. Okay. That's how he presents himself yet he draws a salary and a pension from the EU of which he is an MEP and gives his german wife a job in the UK. claiming only she could do that job.

He's a conman and he hides it in plain sight.

And none of them will realise it until it’s far too late .

Unbelievable!!!! You need to calm down have a word with yourself clampy, always so vitriolic and over the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here