Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
At least austerity is now over as the government finds £160 million to pay for contracts for consultants on how we are going to leave, if we do leave.
That is on top of the money we pay to leave, the money Grayling has wasted and God knows how much else that we don't know about.
And still people are following Farage.
You couldn't make up how stupid and ignorant people can be.
The world is laughing at us

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
you'd feel so much better about yourself if you just come to terms with the referendum result, we ARE leaving the EU, no point in beating yourself up all the time .
regards
DR

strange you're able to reply to posts not directed at you but choose to ignore those that are !! as for beatings up, I've never had any violent tendencies so certainly wouldn't consider self harm?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
strange you're able to reply to posts not directed at you but choose to ignore those that are !! as for beatings up, I've never had any violent tendencies so certainly wouldn't consider self harm?

Does anyone direct posts at that loser anymore?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Does anyone direct posts at that loser anymore?

You're probably right, though I did reply to his posts the other day but received no response ? Which is likely the reason of his derogatory response to my post made in answer to another poster ! ( probably) Oh well !

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Do we even needs that PPF parody account anymore? It seems the real one is even more of a parody than the parody is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Some of you chaps are making my arguments on NSC look concise. Haven't you all got bored with insulting each other?

Brexit is a bit like a nightmare game of Monopoly in which you never get past 'Go'. So do all roads lead to a 2nd set of indicative votes in the Commons? And if so

a) will they do the impossible and actually agree on something?

b) will it be a something that May will be able to take to the EU and put on the table?

c) will the EU simply accept this (whatever it is) or bounce it back?

And, no, I don't know either.
Me neither. What do our NSC experts think will happen next?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
meaningless slogans ? It's what the referendum result asked the Government to implement , have a cap on me:dunce:
regards
DR

The slogan LEAVE MEANS LEAVE means absolutely **** all. It means nothing. It's like saying FOOD MEANS FOOD or RADIATOR MEANS RADIATOR. What food? What radiator? It's so dumb and trite.

For the 400th time, WHICH ****ING VERSION OF LEAVE DID 17.4m PEOPLE VOTE FOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Norway
Canada
Canada+
Customs Union
EEA

Just pick one, get 17.4 million votes for it and then we can be done with it all.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No it hasn't. You need to read up on how QE works.

Come on then genius.Explain where the ECB gets the Euros from to buy up the debt.Have they borrowed a Magic Money Tree from our Labour and Tory politicians?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
the slogan leave means leave means absolutely **** all. It means nothing. It's like saying food means food or radiator means radiator. What food? What radiator? It's so dumb and trite.

For the 400th time, which ****ing version of leave did 17.4m people vote for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Norway
canada
canada+
customs union
eea

just pick one, get 17.4 million votes for it and then we can be done with it all.

leave means leave.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”

Never better illustrated than by the word 'Brexit'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here