View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
878. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    600 68.34%
  • Leave

    246 28.02%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    32 3.64%
Page 11960 of 11960 FirstFirst ... 109601146011860119101195011957119581195911960
Results 119,591 to 119,599 of 119599
  1. #119591

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you enjoy wasting your day & expiring years ,staring at screens and being a shit stirring imbecile!
    Yes, you've made your point that you don't do Irony, no need to keep repeating yourself

    irony1
    /ˈʌɪrəni/
    noun
    the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

    Hope this helps

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #119592
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      7,270


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Meanwhile....

      2.55 describes the chaps on here, in too deep.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
    • #119593
      Members Chicken Run's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West Hove
      Posts
      14,799


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes, you've made your point that you don't do Irony, no need to keep repeating yourself

      irony1
      /ˈʌɪrəni/
      noun
      the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
      "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

      Hope this helps

      dickhead
      /ˈdɪkhɛd/


      a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

      This is a bit unfair to you, you’re not stupid!
    • #119594

      0 Not allowed!
      And, back on topic, it seems that apart from it being unimplementable and triggering violence in NI, the UK and EU can't even agree the details of the Northern Ireland Protocol which was supposedly agreed and signed off three months ago.

      Brexit: EU and UK 'still at odds' over subsidy rules

      There appears to be "persistent and fundamental" differences between the UK and EU over a significant part of the NI Brexit deal, MPs have concluded. The European Scrutiny Committee has been examining the operation of the Northern Ireland Protocol. It said the EU and UK are still at odds over the extent to which EU subsidy rules still apply to UK businesses.

      The terms of the NI Protocol, it means Northern Ireland is still in the EU single market for goods and remains subject to EU subsidy rules for trade in goods. However, Article 10 also says the UK as a whole should follow EU rules if a UK-wide subsidy could have an impact on trade in goods between Northern Ireland and the European Union.

      For example, if a UK-wide subsidy was to give NI firms an unfair advantage over other companies in the EU single market.


      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56684166

      Is there a single aspect of Brexit that hasn't been a complete and utter clusterf***
    • #119595
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      7,270


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And, back on topic, it seems that apart from it being unimplementable and triggering violence in NI, the UK and EU can't even agree the details of the Northern Ireland Protocol which was supposedly agreed and signed off three months ago.

      Brexit: EU and UK 'still at odds' over subsidy rules

      There appears to be "persistent and fundamental" differences between the UK and EU over a significant part of the NI Brexit deal, MPs have concluded. The European Scrutiny Committee has been examining the operation of the Northern Ireland Protocol. It said the EU and UK are still at odds over the extent to which EU subsidy rules still apply to UK businesses.

      The terms of the NI Protocol, it means Northern Ireland is still in the EU single market for goods and remains subject to EU subsidy rules for trade in goods. However, Article 10 also says the UK as a whole should follow EU rules if a UK-wide subsidy could have an impact on trade in goods between Northern Ireland and the European Union.

      For example, if a UK-wide subsidy was to give NI firms an unfair advantage over other companies in the EU single market.


      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56684166

      Is there a single aspect of Brexit that hasn't been a complete and utter clusterf***
      One beneficial aspect has been that we see a lot less of Farage, but that is about it for me.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
    • #119596
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      7,270


      0 Not allowed!
      Why is it that from the Brexit side of the argument, only JCFG and Pastafarian engage in any sort of conversation about the actual issues, and even then it is always a semantic sidestep?
      Could it be that there is no pro Brexit argument to make, now all the chickens have come home to roost?
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
    • #119597
      Members Baker lite's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      in my house
      Posts
      4,428


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why is it that from the Brexit side of the argument, only JCFG and Pastafarian engage in any sort of conversation about the actual issues, and even then it is always a semantic sidestep?
      Could it be that there is no pro Brexit argument to make, now all the chickens have come home to roost?
      Could it be that the race is run, the majority have spoken, we are now an independent,sovereign nation trading in the global market? Perhaps it’s time for you merchants of doom and despair to dry your eyes and concede that the democratic will of the British people has been upheld... we have left the corrupt Reich.. get over it, move on with your life.
      Don’t forget our little wager
    • #119598

      0 Not allowed!
      Brexit = Nationalism
    • #119599
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      7,270


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Could it be that the race is run, the majority have spoken, we are now an independent,sovereign nation trading in the global market? Perhaps it’s time for you merchants of doom and despair to dry your eyes and concede that the democratic will of the British people has been upheld... we have left the corrupt Reich.. get over it, move on with your life.
      Don’t forget our little wager
      Wouldn't the merchants of doom and despair be the people that sold you a project that creates doom and despair? I know they sold it as sunlit uplands, and all upside no downside, but if someone sold you a box that they said had doughnuts in it, but when you opened it up it had a dog turds coiled into the shape of doughnuts, you would say they had sold you a box of turd wouldn't you?

      I am the bloke that warned you it was dog turd, is trying to tell you now it is dog turd, but you just keep on chomping down and telling me I should just eat some too. It doesn't matter how democratically the mistake was made, a mistake is a mistake, and we should not all have to live with the mistake and be told it can't be fixed, just because it was made democratically, we can fix it democratically too.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •