Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
2.5 million muslims in the UK ....aha ha ha ha ha ha .......haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa.....bore off you imbecile.
here's the vid anyway ....https://youtu:be/rgXFzauGwog

Apologies, a bit under 3.5 million according to the ONS August 2018, the 2.5 million figure was from the 2011 census. Am I supposed to shit myself about that increase?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Link?

And yes it is, hope you're ok with that.

The link is your post (#737 on the other thread).

(And sorry about your memory - must be awful.)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 14.10.49.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 14.10.49.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 84

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
ah well ..unable to share .:shrug: go figure that out .....147 , 000 prrffft, so 8 % or there abouts of the muslim population walked to the venue as it was the Eid ....i don't have a problem with them ...i have a problem with know fucl=k all bell ends like you whose heads are up da wrectum........

I used an out of date number, chill out.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nothing new there from a general election then.

The new bit is this, the people that told the lies and made claims that can't be met, are not the ones that have to try and make them happen. This time, they got to make the promises, and now point at Parliament for not being able to make them happen, calling them traitors etc.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The new bit is this, the people that told the lies and made claims that can't be met, are not the ones that have to try and make them happen. This time, they got to make the promises, and now point at Parliament for not being able to make them happen, calling them traitors etc.

Parliament are traitors. They are self serving aholes.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I used an out of date number, chill out.

chilled but incredulous.....you're in denial and i can't help you with that , i have a broad spectrum of mates from up and down the country , the northern and midland parts of England are far more heavily populated that what you are lead to believe , less than 10% of the total population is a crock .

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I still find it difficult to grasp that the majority of voters think the UK will be better off outside the EU.

I guess that's where years and years of cuts to the education budget gets you. Nobody to blame but ourselves when we can no longer afford the NHS, a robust military capable of protecting our national interests etc etc a vote for Brexit is a vote for an insurance-based healthcare system. The turkeys have voted for Christmas.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
chilled but incredulous.....you're in denial and i can't help you with that , i have a broad spectrum of mates from up and down the country , the northern and midland parts of England are far more heavily populated that what you are lead to believe , less than 10% of the total population is a crock .

Come on mate, you are not telling me I am clueless because from what you hear from mates, suggests the ONS can't count?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
16,765,992 votes would have been 50% of the valid votes cast, +1, which would have been a winning total in the referendum.
Leave got 17,410,742
Remain got 16,141,241
If 624,751 people that voted Leave, had voted Remain instead, it would have been a remain win, with a majority of 1.

I am sure at least 624,751 votes of 33,551,983 were gained by the combination of lies, illegal collaboration, illegal spending, illegal use of data and Russian trolls.

You are Alistair Campbell and I claim my £5.00

Jan 30, 2008
Apologies, a bit under 3.5 million according to the ONS August 2018, the 2.5 million figure was from the 2011 census. Am I supposed to shit myself about that increase?
no, but over the course of the next decade what do you think the numbers will be and where will they be predominantly living ?
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here