Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Viewing something so complex in such a simplistic way is the reason we’re in this mess.

Indeed. If leave meant leave why did we not leave the day after the referendum. AND why did Boris shit out of the tory leadershit race when Camerarse resinged?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's a few thousand out on the streets around the country protesting. I know there were some in Brighton and in Worthing.

[tweet]1166789187959435264[/tweet]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Parliamentarians have lost the opportunity to influence Brexit through nobody’s fault but their own. Their delaying, prevarication and, dare I say, filibustering and refusal to enact the wishes of a democratic vote has been appalling. It was a simple decree by the people, they wanted to leave the EU. No soft option, no hard option and certainly no half arsed option, just leave. Over three years later the UK remains. Boris is absolutely doing the right thing. Good luck to you all.

From a firm remainer.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well it appears old Queenie has agreed !

If that's meant to be a triumphant comment then loud raspberries all round.

I just think it shows Johnson to be a manipulative duplicitous devious sh1t who actually holds the democratic institutions which BREXIT was supposed to re-enable in total contempt.

And anyone who buys the endorsement of it as being a totally acceptable think to be done under the present circumstances that has been shown today by messrs Redwood, Rees-Mogg, Gove et al are either incredibly naïve or ridiculously short-sighted and biased...… or both.

This really is all very close to the workings of a nascent fascist state. Someone else elsewhere on this Forum recently has talked about learning the lessons of history with regard to Oswald Mosley. They should look at Hitler's rise to power and compare it to some of what has gone on in this country over the last three years.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are people still hailing themselves as winners during this chaos?

This is a **** up of epic proportions.

I say this as someone on the fence of the whole Brexit affair.

If this were happening in some tinpot nation we would ask be calling a coup ending with a dictatorship. It is mental that it is happening in the UK.

Nutbags.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
As a start, sign the petition:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/269157
then write to your MP
then take to the streets
then buy up all the toilet paper, and medication, you can lay your hands on
then fill your freezer with vegetables.
but then most important don't give up and talk to your neighbours, friends and colleagues.

We need to defeat this fascist bastar*

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Are people still hailing themselves as winners during this chaos?

This is a **** up of epic proportions.

I say this as someone on the fence of the whole Brexit affair.

If this were happening in some tinpot nation we would ask be calling a coup ending with a dictatorship. It is mental that it is happening in the UK.

Nutbags.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Liar.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828_222445.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828_222445.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 155

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I said that 54% of the electorate voted for remain or a soft Brexit. Labour’s manifesto rejected no deal’ as a viable option. Either way, it doesn’t change the fact that at the EU elections the majority of electorate voted in favour of remain parties.

Err ... No they didn't, where did you get that from, wishful thinking no doubt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the plus side, when the house prices collapse, and gammon default on their mortgages, comfy me will be able to buy up something on the cheap to help my son onto the property ladder.

Unlike some, I can't be accused of profiteering because I voted remain.

Hard Brexit is a win win for me. :thumbsup:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
There's a few thousand out on the streets around the country protesting. I know there were some in Brighton and in Worthing.

[tweet]1166789187959435264[/tweet]

A few hundred Corbinistas at the gates of Downing Street, whoever would have thought it. Cringeworthy, only eclipsed by the little twerp Jones photographing himself along side Churchill.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here