Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
I never expect anything from a pig but a grunt.
He is wrong, you are wrong but you are too stupid to see it or admit it.
It's like remainers are the teachers trying to teach a class of adults with severe learning difficulties.

What makes you so high and mighty to claim that? no wonder you've been sulking for over 3 years thanks for confirming your superiority
regards
DF

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
By the look of it Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has converted to Islan whilst inside. I can't really think of any other reason as to why he hasn't shaved.

Oh yeah he's trying to fool his thick as **** supporters into giving him money again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The DUP are about to be thrown under the bus, a boarder in the Irish Sea rumour is picking up pace.

In their case shouldn't it be 'horse drawn cart' fudging backward barn builders.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
There are certain people on here (well, a couple anyway, and one of them isn't even allowed to spell his own username), whose heads could easily be replaced with a goldfish bowl, containing a single solitary goldfish, swimming about like a homesick brain cell. Even that would demonstrate more signs of intelligence and wit.
In fact, just the bowl with a bit of water in it would do the same.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There are certain people on here (well, a couple anyway, and one of them isn't even allowed to spell his own username), whose heads could easily be replaced with a goldfish bowl, containing a single solitary goldfish, swimming about like a homesick brain cell. Even that would demonstrate more signs of intelligence and wit.

Great post. Think about that for a moment. We have a member on the board who’s username is so vile and racist he’s not allowed to even spell it on here.

That’s quite something.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hmmm …. not a good day for remainers.

Firstly Johnson quietly confident on a deal ( probably a customs line in the Irish Sea ) and then, oh, Leave EU told they won't face any criminal charges. Oh dear ! :lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Firstly Johnson quietly confident on a deal ( probably a customs line in the Irish Sea ) and then, oh, Leave EU told they won't face any criminal charges. Oh dear ! :lol:

He's threatening to break the law to crash out.
That’s not a good day for anyone.

From the BBC
The prime minister said he was "cautiously optimistic" of getting a Brexit deal, but the UK would leave by the deadline "whatever happens".

EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier said he did not have "reasons to be optimistic" over getting a deal.

Mr Johnson will meet him and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on Monday for talks.

During the PM's speech, at the Convention of the North in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, he was heckled by an audience member who told him to "get back to Parliament" and "sort out the mess that you have created".

The Times newspaper reported that a Brexit deal could be on the horizon as the Northern Irish Democratic Unionists (DUP) - the party which has a confidence and supply deal with the Conservatives - had reportedly agreed to "shift its red lines" over the backstop.

The backstop is the policy in the existing withdrawal agreement - negotiated between former Prime Minister Theresa May and the EU - aimed at preventing a hard border returning to the island of Ireland, but it has proved controversial with a number of pro-Brexit MPs.

However, the reports were rejected by the DUP's leader Arlene Foster, who tweeted: "Anonymous sources lead to nonsense stories."

NOT LEFT YET.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can you see that deal getting through?

Betfair odds on leaving on or before 31/10:

Yes: 3.55
No 1.38

So not impossible but unlikely.

Two weeks ago before his shambles of a fortnight, "Yes" was 2.26, so Westdene crowing over today's news sounds a bit like someone who two weeks ago lost a £50 note but today has found a 50p piece on the floor.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Betfair odds on leaving on or before 31/10:

Yes: 3.55
No 1.38

So not impossible but unlikely.

Two weeks ago before his shambles of a fortnight, "Yes" was 2.26, so Westdene crowing over today's news sounds a bit like someone who two weeks ago lost a £50 note but today has found a 50p piece on the floor.

Labour won’t vote to split the union, they won’t want any part of that.

SNP will demand a ref on independence if they do

The ERG have already said they will

DUP obviously won’t.

Libs won’t vote on any deal

I just can’t see how it would get through.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Leavers can’t really win. If we leave, esp on a no deal, we all lose.

If we remain , they lose.

Losers

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You have finally realised that the 'good deal' you claimed to want is and has always been a complete fantasy and you've been naive enough to fall hook, line and sinker for it.

You've been manipulated into now backing a 'no deal' Brexit led by Johnson, that even you have realised would be a complete and utter disaster.

You look around and find yourself politically aligned to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION], [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3975]BensGrandad [/MENTION].

And this sort of whataboutism is what you waste your time posting, to try and somehow justify the desperate situation you now find yourself in.

WTF happened ? You're a sad shadow of the person who used to post on here :nono:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You have finally realised that the 'good deal' you claimed to want is and has always been a complete fantasy and you've been naive enough to fall hook, line and sinker for it.

You've been manipulated into now backing a 'no deal' Brexit led by Johnson, that even you have realised would be a complete and utter disaster.

You look around and find yourself politically aligned to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION], [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3975]BensGrandad [/MENTION].

And this sort of whataboutism is what you waste your time posting, to try and somehow justify the desperate situation you now find yourself in.

You're a sad shadow of the person who used to post on here :nono:

Due to the complete lack of any actual facts in the run up to the referendum, I'll be lying if I said my opinion (vote) wasn't swayed by the moral fortitude of contributors on this thread.

Jan 30, 2008

You're a sad shadow of the person who used to post on here :nono:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49687919
regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And if I was [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION], I think that realising I had changed my position so much that I now find myself aligned with the 'no deal' position you have held all along would be the most depressing aspect of it all :shootself

*edit*

I'm getting down just imagining what it must be like :(

Probably best if I go out to dinner and try and cheer myself up a bit :wave:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And if I was [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION], I think that realising I had changed my position so much that I now find myself aligned with the 'no deal' position you have held all along would be the most depressing aspect of it all :shootself

*edit*

I'm getting down just imagining what it must be like :(

Probably best if I go out to dinner and try and cheer myself up a bit :wave:

Feel free to show me where I've aligned myself with no deal ? I just hope you're better at reading the orders for paper clips than you are reading posts on here.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

There are numerous people on here that find themselves in a much more unpleasant cerebrally challenged environment having disappeared up their own back passage some time ago .. an amusing variation on this common remoaner affliction is MoS who is mainly to be found wedged up HWt's rear end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here