View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
875. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

597 68.23%
  • Leave

246 28.11%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.66%
    Members

2 Not allowed!
    Oh dear
    Anyone know what 'marvelous' means?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh dear
      Anyone know what 'marvelous' means?
      It means 5000 meaningless posts on this thread are within reach.
      Out of contract June 2021 : Walton, Izquierdo, Welbeck, Murray

NSC Cancelled (ignore ) list : Baker lite

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	132455
      Brexit = Nationalism

0 Not allowed!
      I wonder when people voted to restrict Freedom of Movement if they realised it meant restrictions and fines for moving around your own country.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/british-lo...EBi1IPFEGk59nn

Top Sovereignty.

1 Not allowed!
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      It's nuts isn't it, when people have to claim they didn't do important aspects of their job, to excuse the poor results of not having done their job very well, because the alternative to not being bothered, is being diligent but stupid.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPERS View Post
      Victoria "Apprentice" more like it. It hard to think of time when the quality of government ministers has been so low.

Apparently there is £100m available over the next few years for fisheries but the way things are going many will be bankrupt by then.

Johnson needs to launch a Brexit victims fund and fast...

3 Not allowed!
      I have noticed posters sniping on Brexit on various other threads on the Main Board and rather than take those threads of topic, I think it would be better to quote the posts here so they can actually be challenged with simple facts.

Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      .....and @Mo Gosfield was posting a post highlighting the comparison of the rhetoric used on NSC against the Trump supporting mentalists with the rhetoric used against anyone who supported Bxxxxx.

Just try and get your head round the idea that some of us on NSC will completely differ on the B word (I don't want to push this thread into the Cess - sorry, Bear - Pit; that can stay on its own thread) - but will still be on the same side as far as Trump, for instance, is concerned.
      That @Mo Gosfield was caught out simply lying. On the week of the referendum he stated

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      Sadly, you cannot fix the EU from the inside.
      Farage was right and I can back him up ( with experience ) The organisation is rotten to the core. With power comes corruption and it is rife within the EU. The level of waste is staggeringly huge and there is no accountability. No internal fiscal control. They cannot sign off any set of accounts, therefore they are operating illegally. It is the most corrupt body on the face of the Earth and yet millions in this country glibly choose to ignore this and pursue some sort of Utopian dream.
      My vote on Thursday was a vote for honesty, visibility, transparency and self-control. Its another matter if our own politicians waste money. We vote them in and we can vote them out again. We have some sort of control unlike this runaway black hole.
      The EU is out of control. Eventually, it will eat itself and the dream will be over. All the member states will revert back to independency and all will continue to trade happily with each other. After all, business is business.
      And, when his case was taken apart objectively and factually, 2 months ago, he posted

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      Oh dear....there you go again....take a deep breath .....stop spending every waking hour bemoaning the exit from the EU and try comparing the economic effect of Brexit to Covid..... then I promise I won't come on here again with an exasperated rant. Bit much to ask, I know but give it a try.
      ( p.s I didn't vote for Brexit. I own a business and import from Europe. Why would I vote for Brexit?....again, difficult to understand but give it a try )
      And when called out as a liar, he hasn't been seen since, but continues to snipe at Brexit from other threads.

Anyway, while we are on the subject of Brexit, is it going the way you hoped when you voted for it
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 14-01-2021 at 10:52.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      I have noticed posters sniping on Brexit on various other threads on the Main Board and rather than take those threads of topic, I think it would be better to quote the posts here so they can actually be challenged with simple facts.

That @Mo Gosfield was caught out simply lying. On the week of the referendum he stated

And, when his case was taken apart objectively and factually, 2 months ago, he posted

And when called out as a liar, he hasn't been seen since, but continues to snipe at Brexit from other threads.

Anyway, while we are on the subject of Brexit, is it going the way you hoped when you voted for it
      FFS, those weren't the posts under discussion. Dredging up some posts from nearly five years ago and having a go at me for not remembering them (if I ever read them at the time) and somehow trying to claim that my recent discussions (now resolved) with another poster were about them, is just .... well ...... poxy.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post

Clearly one those posts was just "pocket posting".
      Out of contract June 2021 : Walton, Izquierdo, Welbeck, Murray

NSC Cancelled (ignore ) list : Baker lite