Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think you may be getting a little paranoid, worrying about things that you have said in the past :wink:

It's a simple enough question. You'll have Johnson, your Brexit supporting PM in place, so you can't use the excuse of a Remainer PM anymore. What could possibly go wrong.

So do you think that we will be leaving on October 31st ?

Or, if you find the question beyond you, you could always log off, ignore the question and hope it goes away :wave:

Ah, so you were laughing at me still thinking we would leave on the 31st despite not knowing my views on whether we would leave on the 31st .... brilliant.

No idea, there is so much that could happen before that date it's hardly worth guessing at. Also, a bit surprised you bother asking anyone else as your predictive powers are so immense eg there are two, three, maybe four options ... we might leave or might not leave ... there might be a soft brexit (undefined), hard Brexit (undefined) or no Brexit at all .... spooky :bowdown:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As I said to another of your numbskull friends (who seems to have run away since), I know people who will be personally impacted to a massive extent by Brexit, including one whose mother may not get access to vital medication. If you choose to regard that as "hysterics" then I guess that speaks much to your empathy, or apparent lack thereof.

And the same applies to you.

And you.

I have sympathy with people and businesses that have been negatively affected by politicians of all shades and opinion collective incompetence/party before country shenanigans in not delivering, something they promised to do three years after the once in a lifetime referendum plus a general election. Obviously, their thread spokesman (MoS) lays the blame at Brexit voters door but his Class war credentials reached peak plasticity some time ago. Just to point out Brexit hasn't happened so which sort of Brexit will they be massively impacted by ... if it's no deal then remember Watford Zero thinks they and you are morons for thinking no deal was ever or is still an option.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The 2016 referendum wasn’t a ‘once in a lifetime referendum ‘ it’s the second one in my lifetime.

An inconvenient truth for you, but, a truth none the less.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I like to think they become less tiresome and needy in their real lives, unfortunately, it's probably the case that some partners welcome the break when they are on NSC.

We must try to understand them and feel compassion for their condition, hopefully, the start of the season will serve as a much-needed distraction. :angel:

It must be great living with you. Mrs JC can spout any old shit and you will be there lapping it up.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I have sympathy with people and businesses that have been negatively affected by politicians of all shades and opinion collective incompetence/party before country shenanigans in not delivering, something they promised to do three years after the once in a lifetime referendum plus a general election. Obviously, their thread spokesman (MoS) lays the blame at Brexit voters door but his Class war credentials reached peak plasticity some time ago. Just to point out Brexit hasn't happened so which sort of Brexit will they be massively impacted by ... if it's no deal then remember Watford Zero thinks they and you are morons for thinking no deal was ever or is still an option.

Ah - for want of a better expression the old 'class war' reference in regards to me yet again. It really is uncanny how it's only the user name the Footy Genius and the username pastafarian who get really get cranked by me on this. I, as others already have on other matters in regards to you two, will draw my own conclusions as to why this might be.

I do apologise though - I did mean to say to you when it was first mentioned, but didn't quite get the opportunity, but I'll take it now - my condolences, I am sorry to hear of your loss Footy Genius.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This is a thread that keeps on giving. Amusing to read the hysterics from the remainers every time I'm bored.
'Amusing'.....'hysterics'.....'bored'......mmh
I will let anxious friends threatened with losing their jobs if we end up with a no-deal Brexit how sympathetic you aren't.....

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

D_XDK_-X4AEGSj7.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I seem to remember you saying that May's government was 'far right' but then again most of the regular remainers on here lost all sense of perspective years ago. Unfortunately, it's often the case that those that are in the grip of a condition/disorder don't realise how unwell* they are.

Finding something a little strong said by someone on the other side of the argument and then deploying it, often with a garnish of misinterpretation is the modus operandi of those suggesting we are on the path to fascism.

*https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-anxiety-disorder-britain-middle-class/
I have no doubt that a post-Brexit conservative administration will move to a low regulation, low tax, low welfare model as 'the swamp is drained' of non believers and one nation Tories. I am a mere centrist though and I accept that your definition of far right will be different to many peoples.

We are not on the path to fascism. Another red herring.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I know people who will be personally impacted to a massive extent by Brexit, including one whose mother may not get access to vital medication

'Amusing'.....'hysterics'.....'bored'......mmh
I will let anxious friends threatened with losing their jobs if we end up with a no-deal Brexit how sympathetic you aren't.....

You both really believe what you have read, don't you?

''People will likely die.''

''The country will be so cut off that medication will run out.''

''People will lose their jobs.''

Bollox.

But if it makes you happy to build a shelter in your garden and hoard food, then I won't stop you if it makes remainers feel better.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
As I said to another of your numbskull friends (who seems to have run away since), I know people who will be personally impacted to a massive extent by Brexit, including one whose mother may not get access to vital medication. If you choose to regard that as "hysterics" then I guess that speaks much to your empathy, or apparent lack thereof.

And the same applies to you.

And you.
:D:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You both really believe what you have read, don't you?

''People will likely die.''

''The country will be so cut off that medication will run out.''

''People will lose their jobs.''

Bollox.

But if it makes you happy to build a shelter in your garden and hoard food, then I won't stop you if it makes remainers feel better.

Your indifference to other people's concerns is chilling.....
Whether those concerns translate into reality remains to be seen, But your complete lack of emotional intelligence is not in doubt.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here