View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
883. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

603 68.29%
  • Leave

248 28.09%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.62%
Page 12315 of 12330 FirstFirst ... 11315118151221512265123051231212313123141231512316123171231812325 ... LastLast
Results 123,141 to 123,150 of 123291

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I always find it quite surprising how many of these no longer post under the same accounts, and of those that still do, how few ever appear on this thread extolling the virtues of Brexit as vigorously, strenuously and forcibly they did a few pages and months back

Attachment 148064

Or maybe I don't
    I believe that the fish are happy though? Mostly because there is no overseas market for them now.
    " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      I always find it quite surprising how many of these no longer post under the same accounts, and of those that still do, how few ever appear on this thread extolling the virtues of Brexit as vigorously, strenuously and forcibly they did a few pages and months back

Attachment 148064

Or maybe I don't
      There is nothing to say except 'I may have made an error of judgement......,' - and they won't do that.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
      Should get an FTA with Rwanda soon though...

Meanwhile...

UK and EU's row risks Western unity, top US official warns

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61521540

Brexit is still in Putin's top 3 thanks to 17m useful idiots
      Last edited by nicko31; 20-05-2022 at 21:49.
      There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad....George Orwell

0 Not allowed!
      Furious ex-Brexit MEP savages Boris for allowing 1,700 EU vessels to 'hammer' UK waters

Publicity shy ex Brexit MP June Mummery lashed out at the Prime Minister for selling out the UK's fishing industry by allowing EU fishing boats to carry on plundering British seas. She warned the PM would suffer at the ballot box in coastal seats at the next General Election.

https://express.co.uk.trem.media/new...icences-update

Knew what she was voting for and what she was being voted for ? You've got to laugh at the pure idiocy of the whole thing
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 21-05-2022 at 08:07.

0 Not allowed!
      Brexit impacting our involvement in science projects now. What a glorious thing to have done.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...e_iOSApp_Other

2 Not allowed!

Or maybe I don't
      I think it's what Brexit has evolved into from what it was presented or sold as prior to the referendum, 2 completely different animals.

They were of the understanding once they voted leave, we would simply put the wheels in motion, it would be quick and painless and everything would be the same except we wouldn't have to pay subs to the EU and follow their rules meaning we would be immediately wealthier and free from bureacracy, meaning trade would be be simpler and products cheaper since we wouldn't have EU tarrifs on goods. Then we could take back control of immigration reduce the numbers which would drive up wages and control the numbers coming in while eradicating illegal migration.

Now, if that was what actually happened I would happily sit here and say I voted wrong, Brexit is great and we made a great decision.

I'm pretty sure many of those contributors mentioned would be crowing and actively engaging in the debate rather than simply dissapear. The real shame is that more don't demand what was voted for and defend their democracy and rights
      Brexit = Nationalism

1 Not allowed!
      I think it's what Brexit has evolved into from what it was presented or sold as prior to the referendum, 2 completely different animals.

They were of the understanding once they voted leave, we would simply put the wheels in motion, it would be quick and painless and everything would be the same except we wouldn't have to pay subs to the EU and follow their rules meaning we would be immediately wealthier and free from bureacracy, meaning trade would be be simpler and products cheaper since we wouldn't have EU tarrifs on goods. Then we could take back control of immigration reduce the numbers which would drive up wages and control the numbers coming in while eradicating illegal migration.

Now, if that was what actually happened I would happily sit here and say I voted wrong, Brexit is great and we made a great decision.

I'm pretty sure many of those contributors mentioned would be crowing and actively engaging in the debate rather than simply dissapear. The real shame is that more don't demand what was voted for and defend their democracy and rights
      I think the two most common (if not the only) Brexit 'wins' that are mentioned, are the mythical sovereignty and blue passports.
      ...as a matter of fact, it's all dark.
      Members

1 Not allowed!

Well, real impacts are slowly changing people's minds; the silence is the result of public defiance and private regret.....

1 Not allowed!
      so immigration in 2021 was the highest since 2005. Presumably those who voted leave because of concerns of immigration don't care anymore or would complain that Brexit is not "done" But they would argue how we still shouldn't have had a 2nd referendum.

Brexit = Nationalism
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Was Brexit really good for the British fishing industry? That certainly was one of the 2016 Referendum promises.....