Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I can tell easily. The cretin is on ignore. I only see the parody posts. But I agree they are almost indistinguishable. If anything the parody is a tinsy wincy bit less gay. :rolleyes::whistle:

Interesting what you say there about what the parody account is a tinsy, wincy bit less of - a few years back, early one Friday night, I was in The Prince George on Trafalgar Street having a quiet pint before getting the train home out of Brighton. There was a party in there which was comprised of a large group of girls, all in their 20's, who were all drunk and presumably been in there all afternoon, screeching in high pitched voices, and one guy, also in his 20's, who was overweight, with a similar voice to his female companions, but very dumb sounding with, not so much a lisp, but a very thick tongue to his speech and he was obviously very drunk as well and slurring a bit. Anyway, after a while he came up to the bar and bought some more bottles of wine and spoke to me and anyone within earshot at the bar and said: "Urm wheeely sssorry ifff wwwe're beinnng a bit lard. Is ma beaarthrthday turdaay anda aaall der girls from work took meee out fur llunch. Urm wheeely wasted now, weee all arrr, burt weere goinnnn ssson, ssso don wur-wee.'

I then made the fatal error of saying 'Oh don't worry mate' wished him Happy Birthday, which then resulted in 'Ohhhh danks ssso mucch! Wwwhy nur com n jjoin uss' but I made my excuses by saying I had a train to catch, and finished my pint and went over the road to The Great Eastern for another one.

The reason I'm telling you this is before I put him on ignore too, ages back I tried to read a post of his on here, struggled to make any sense of it whatsoever, but then read it in the voice of that guy in The Prince George and it all then just made perfect, coherent sense and seemed genuinely authentic too. After that I then just read all his posts in that voice, but for some reason never the parody.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Pointless comment
regards
DR

Clearly mr reich, ( can I call you that ?) it is you who makes and continues to make pointless quotes and inane one line fictional statements! In effect your whole purpose seems to me pointless except of course for the hat which you should be wearing it must be very long and pointed.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Interesting what you say there about what the parody account is a tinsy, wincy bit less of - a few years back, early one Friday night, I was in The Prince George on Trafalgar Street having a quiet pint before getting the train home out of Brighton. There was a party in there which was comprised of a large group of girls, all in their 20's, who were all drunk and presumably been in there all afternoon, screeching in high pitched voices, and one guy, also in his 20's, who was overweight, with a similar voice to his female companions, but very dumb sounding with, not so much a lisp, but a very thick tongue to his speech and he was obviously very drunk as well and slurring a bit. Anyway, after a while he came up to the bar and bought some more bottles of wine and spoke to me and anyone within earshot at the bar and said: "Urm wheeely sssorry ifff wwwe're beinnng a bit lard. Is ma beaarthrthday turdaay anda aaall der girls from work took meee out fur llunch. Urm wheeely wasted now, weee all arrr, burt weere goinnnn ssson, ssso don wur-wee.'

I then made the fatal error of saying 'Oh don't worry mate' wished him Happy Birthday, which then resulted in 'Ohhhh danks ssso mucch! Wwwhy nur com n jjoin uss' but I made my excuses by saying I had a train to catch, and finished my pint and went over the road to The Great Eastern for another one.

The reason I'm telling you this is before I put him on ignore too, ages back I tried to read a post of his on here, struggled to make any sense of it whatsoever, but then read it in the voice of that guy in The Prince George and it all then just made perfect, coherent sense and seemed genuinely authentic too. After that I then just read all his posts in that voice, but for some reason never the parody.

Cool story bro.

Jan 30, 2008
Clearly mr reich, ( can I call you that ?) it is you who makes and continues to make pointless quotes and inane one line fictional statements! In effect your whole purpose seems to me pointless except of course for the hat which you should be wearing it must be very long and pointed.

What is it about the word LEAVE that you don't understand ?
Regards
DR

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Jan 30, 2008
If you are so confident that LEAVE really means LEAVE this time (unlike the last two times :facepalm:) why won't you take on the REMF bet. If you are right, you have nothing to lose :shrug:

No if's I am right , people have had enough of all the stalling now it's time for action, don't have sleepless nights about the REMF though :wave:
regards
DR

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The two are intertwined, the manifesto states they intend to Leave with a withdrawal agreement in place, and the manifesto states if that agreement is deemed to be shit then leave the EU without a shitty agreement in place. No where does it state we should leave with a shitty agreement.
Parliament currently considers the agreement to be crap. Not sure what is so difficult to understand about all of this.

The only thing difficult to understand is how anyone can think it is the best thing for us to do.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No if's I am right , people have had enough of all the stalling now it's time for action, don't have sleepless nights about the REMF though :wave:
regards
DR

Well why won't you take [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]'s bet on then, if you're so convinced we are leaving. It couldn't be that he knows something you don't ?
(Let's face it we could spend the next 10 years listing things he knows that you don't :lolol:)
Or aren't you quite as sure that we are leaving as you like to pretend :dunce:

And you've never answered the question about who you think will be better to protect your benefit payments, Johnson or Hunt ?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:lolol:. I trust you and others appreciate why I used that particular terminology. The fact I have no idea if the intended outcome came to pass, and I don't want to know, is reward in itself. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you are so confident that LEAVE really means LEAVE this time (unlike the last two times :facepalm:) why won't you take on the REMF bet. If you are right, you have nothing to lose :shrug:

Probably doesn't know what REMF is, and wouldn't support it if he did know, is my guess.

Jan 30, 2008
Well why won't you take [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]'s bet on then, if you're so convinced we are leaving. It couldn't be that he knows something you don't ?
(Let's face it we could spend the next 10 years listing things he knows that you don't :lolol:)
Or aren't you quite as sure that we are leaving as you like to pretend :dunce:

And you've never answered the question about who you think will be better to protect your benefit payments, Johnson or Hunt ?

I don't have to do anything thanks ,Benefits ??? as I said don't loose sleep over it roll on 31st October 2019
regards
DR

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I don't have to do anything thanks ,Benefits ??? as I said don't loose sleep over it roll on 31st October 2019
regards
DR

I think the point is that, if you have nothing to lose, then why won't you take the bet on ?

I've even offered to double your winnings.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I think the point is that, if you have nothing to lose, then why won't you take the bet on ?

I've even offered to double your winnings.

Its worth a punt even though my hunch is 31st March next year.
Another hunch I have is that France and Germany will keep working ever more closely together, strengthening ties/bonds, to the exclusion of other EU members. Ensuring the stability of the Franco/German trading bloc, which is the core of Europe. Why? Because they are worried about the future and want to protect themselves. They know how unstable the political climate is in Europe. The first crack in the Empire has happened. There could be others.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Are we in or out,even shake it all about !!!:lolol::lolol: Policy change tomorrow ?

Your need to always start a thread (most of which are absolute gash by the way) is incredibly tiresome. Try and engage your remaining brain cell eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here