Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

You see - because you are so one-dimensional, you'll probably find this a little difficult to rationalise - but whilst I detest Johnson and everything he claims to stand for this week - I am actually no fan of Corbyn at all.

I want the Labour party in power, and that will never happen whilst he is the leader.

Have another try.

Ok, it is Mc Donnell and Abbott in that centrefold, while you are sitting in your Fiat 500 in a dark layby and singing the red flag.
Starmer and Cooper are outside banging on the steamed windows, shouting Hans, Hans (said in a dutch ancient) you are our favourite moderator, and now our favourite mastur**t*r, you must stop Mouldy.

I let you sort yourself out before you respond.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ok, it is Mc Donnell and Abbott in that centrefold, while you are sitting in your Fiat 500 in a dark layby and singing the red flag.
Starmer and Cooper are outside banging on the steamed windows, shouting Hans, Hans (said in a dutch ancient) you are our favourite moderator, and now our favourite mastur**t*r, you must stop Mouldy.

Ignoring your general weirdness, and addressing the actual point - McDonnell and Abbott - quite obviously are part of the same issue - that Labour need to rid themselves of a few hard line ideologues to become electable.

Speak to [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] for advice on this other thing you're getting a bit excited about - I believe he is our resident expert in that area.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Your whole spat with HKFC stemmed from the fact that you were a complete idiot.

To recap, YOU posted a picture saying "here's Jeremy Cobyn CAVORTING with the IRA"

It wasn't. It was a random Irish fella with a beard.

Your response? Er yes well it doesn't matter, it may as well have been him. I know, you'll just have to trust me.

What a complete nob you are.

But since we're playing your frankly retarded game, here's a picture of YOU fiddling with children:

entertainment-jimmy-savile-stoke-mandeville-hospital-beirut-victims-G5GN7H.jpg

I'm sure you won't mind if if I've got the wrong bloke because I KNOW you're a kiddy fiddler, and everyone else is just going to have to trust me on this one. *taps nose*

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I let you sort yourself out before you respond.[/QUOTE]

Mouldy
It really is you who needs to take time (I recommend at least a week) to reflect before posting; you may be pleased to simply be an irritant but if you wish to contribute anything worthwhile, remember this is a debate in which we all have a part to play.
Your part is to leave this thread and be very quiet for a very long time.......

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
EU officials leaking documents will only fuel the arguments further. The motives are very questionable as it hardens the leavers resolve to use the no deal option

Eh? You believed that self centered **** had any intention of a practical solution or even tried? They didnt need to leak any documents. If you believed this shower we have in government, and the serial liar leading it, Im sorry.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
My point is she is a liar just like all the rest, she has one aim in life PM and so many others spout the same about Boris, they are all the same they will lie to get what THEY want. The problem is Swinson she really thinks she will win and election off the back of it, it's never going to happen.

Above: they are all liars, just trying to restore some common sense to the bubbleheads.

Would you really put your family at risk?
It will all come out one day, but I ain't going to be the one to let go.

They are all liars, just trying to restore some common sense to the bubbleheads.

So I got the picture wrong maybe, but I have the BALLS to admit when I am wrong, that's me, I am consistent and have standards and morals and would never back the murdering IRA.

Read above if you're still stalking me.

I agree with you on all parts, except it's is what the country voted for so Swinson is undemocratic. Like you say she will never win but the worrying thing is she really believes she will, but austerity will not continue either, only in the minds of some.

They are all LIARS.

Same old Shite different day Hans, perhaps you should open up your Corbyn centrefold mag and let loose, you will feel much better for it.

I have no doubt she has principles but they are all about her climbing to power and she changes every five minutes just to get her votes. She is not to be trusted.

This whole rant just shows your complete lack of self awareness, gullibility, and the fact the bubble head is yourself. And for some reason that democracy stopped after the referendum.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Eh? You believed that self centered **** had any intention of a practical solution or even tried? They didnt need to leak any documents. If you believed this shower we have in government, and the serial liar leading it, Im sorry.

I'm not thick thank you, no I don't believe the government, I'm saying they have more ammunition now.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I'm not thick thank you, no I don't believe the government, I'm saying they have more ammunition now.

Well, I don't consider you thick, I just think ammunition is unnecessary, it's fairly obvious this self centered **** thinks he can just do what he likes, but there are rules. The EU represents a whole lot of countries that need to know what's going on. The countries not involved need to know what's going on, so they can prepare for this cluster****. It's not all about the UK.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In what way???

Members of my family who rely on medication which is likely to be subject to delays. Members of my family who live and work in the EU. One family member who lives in Kent and is likely to be at the forefront of the likely disruption, making travel difficult.

Meanwhile the IRA simply are not an issue.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As much as I can't stand Corbyn all he is really "guilty" of is talking to Sinn Fein in "public" and wanting a United Ireland.

The Tories in the 80s were telling everyone publically they didn't negotiate with terrorists whilst holding negotiations with the IRA in private.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
How do you know a Canada +++++++++++ won't provide solutions to border issues? Shirley, it's the case that the more agreed areas of regulatory alignment and the more tariff-free access the less need for border checks and controls. Yes, you keep highlighting it takes the EU forever to strike trade deals (Brexiteers noticed this :facepalm:) but even you might be able to fathom it's probably easier to negotiate a new deal from a position of complete alignment rather than starting from scratch.

Ah, I see you have given up on your Crystal ball and are now just googling ….

What is a 'Canada-style' trade deal?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45633592 :lolol:

Not sure why though as I already mentioned we are a much bigger economy (therefore much more important to the EU) and have our own different priorities eg service sector.

Yes a good base to start from , to quote the article you copied from, the EU says it's "the most ambitious trade agreement that the EU has ever concluded ….. and businesses and exporters and importers have been working under its rules for a year, and many now believe the CETA model could be a template for the UK's trading relationship with the EU after Brexit.

Your preferred option was rejected in 2016 …. get over it.

If you had asked me for the source of the facts, I would have told you. No need for you to go to the trouble of having to find it :shrug:

First you say that nobody knows what will happen at the border as the deal you want hasn't been defined. I'm assuming that is because it is going to change so much from whichever 'base' you are currently pushing. And the talk of more 'regulatory alignment' whilst quoting 'regulatory divergence' as one of the main benefits is superb. :facepalm:

Then you say you want to base a new deal on the Canada ++++++++++++++ deal, changing all the parts that need changing to reflect all the differences (which you have already recognised) to reflect Britain's economy and priorities. So that's most of it then :facepalm::facepalm:

Then you say you want to start 'from a position of complete alignment', so that would be basing this new deal on the current Customs Union. (You have already highlighted 'regulatory divergence' as one of the major benefits of the Canada ++++++++++++++++++++ deal) :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Then you say that my preferred option has already been rejected, yet you to continue to think your preferred option(s) above are still a goer ? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Or are you another reluctant 'no dealer' who has now aligned themselves with where Ppf, Two profs etc etc have been all along ?

Fancy a bet on preferences (proceeds to REMF) Your Canada +++++++++++++++ versus my second referendum :lolol:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here