Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
...seems quite a lot is beyond you - but pleased to note you have toned down the language. Thanks for that.

No problem dimwit. Anything for our resident wet blanket Eunuch.
Doesn't explain though how you failed to comprehend what the oven ready deal referred to.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
When we eventually find out what the 52% voted for, we can have a look at the official leave campaign manifesto and see how much they actually achieved.

Remember, we are going to a great deal.

Jan 30, 2008
When we eventually find out what the 52% voted for, we can have a look at the official leave campaign manifesto and see how much they actually achieved.

Remember, we are going to a great deal.

What the 52% voted for they've got, just because there's a few months left on the transition agreement doesn't take away the facts that free movement ends as does any other EU rules but you knew that anyway
Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Where does it say we have to have a deal , we left the EU in January we can do as we please , after all the UK is a free agent , chin up.
Regards
DF

Here you are. It is stated here.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/a_framework_for_taking_back_control_and_establishing_a_new_uk_eu_deal_after_23_june.html

“There is a European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we will be part of it… Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave”

“It will be possible to negotiate a new settlement with the EU, including a UK-EU free trade deal, by the next general election in May 2020”

Jan 30, 2008
Here you are. It is stated here.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/a_framework_for_taking_back_control_and_establishing_a_new_uk_eu_deal_after_23_june.html

“There is a European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we will be part of it… Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave”

“It will be possible to negotiate a new settlement with the EU, including a UK-EU free trade deal, by the next general election in May 2020”

That's subject to all sorts of ifs and buts, as you know a straight forward leave/ remain was the question asked , we've taken back control that's why we wont buckle to the EU, it's about time you got over yourself you'll feel so much better
regards
DF

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
That's subject to all sorts of ifs and buts, as you know a straight forward leave/ remain was the question asked , we've taken back control that's why we wont buckle to the EU, it's about time you got over yourself you'll feel so much better
regards
DF

If we voted to leave this is what we would get. It is written down. No mention of no deal.

We've split the United in to two parts: England, Scotland, and wales; and Northern Ireland.

That's how to stick to them foreigners

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No problem dimwit. Anything for our resident wet blanket Eunuch.
Doesn't explain though how you failed to comprehend what the oven ready deal referred to.

Shame you couldn't keep up your temporarily improved standard.
Obviously it was beyond you, just as it is beyond you to provide evidence for some of your more random claims.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
regards
DF

156e0b35-3bbb-41e4-93fe-a9b344be853b_text.gif

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Shame you couldn't keep up your temporarily improved standard.
Obviously it was beyond you,.

not a shame at all, and not beyond me.
This whole post i will not say you are a wet blanket undemocratic loon wally who should crawl back into the turd filled sewer you crawled out of.......i promise.

just as it is beyond you to provide evidence for some of your more random claims.

still waiting for the evidence of your claim that my post was a random assertion..

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
not a shame at all, and not beyond me.
This whole post i will not say you are a wet blanket undemocratic loon wally who should crawl back into the turd filled sewer you crawled out of.......i promise.

still waiting for the evidence of your claim that my post was a random assertion..

As an experienced Pasta watcher, I wonder if it's wise for you to post after bedtime? This is just nasty.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here