Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You may be unaware that Dave in denial has spent several months claiming the Labour party has no specific problems with antisemitism despite the Labour party itself admitting they do. You would think personal testimony from numerous Labour Jewish and non-Jewish members plus of course a Jewish female (now ex) Labour MP needing additional Police protection at a Labour party conference might be a clue but there you go. Having Jewish heritage is no defence when appeasing antisemitism, unfortunately, there are quite a few on NSC who share his view.

I'm sure Winston Churchill would have been deeply hurt that you believe his 'uneducated' statement makes no sense.

No, what Dave has said is, there is anti semites everywhere, and the Israeli Govts efforts to make critique of the actions of the Israeli State anti semitic has been fairly successful, as you know. Your only interest in anti semitism is a rather sad tool to attack Corbyn.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Thinking about it, maybe I should feel honoured that you have got so upset by having your arguments taken apart on a Brexit thread, that you went to the trouble of setting up a second account and running it for three years desperately trying to make sure nobody would realise it was you. All this, just so that you could give a thumbs up and a 'humorous' one-liner on every post I made on this thread, normally within seconds of me making the post.

Trouble is that I don't feel 'honoured', I feel that it's just weird and more than a little disturbed. It does make me wonder how many other accounts on this thread are really you ???

Oh well, each to their own, and if it kept you busy, amused, out of trouble and off the streets, I don't have any real problems with it :shrug:

(PS Can you do me a favour and give a message to [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] You missed giving me thumbs up on lots of my posts every time you have got angry over the last couple of weeks. Any chance you could go back and fix these, Thanks :thumbsup:)

Highlighting your narcissistic personality disorder is a novel way of avoiding my question I'll give you that. If you really believe all that nonsense you have written why not contact a mod to check if your accusations are true? They have done so with other members accounts in the past … btw no need to apologise when you find out you were wrong but I would advise you seek help for your disorder.

Is there really no one capable of answering my question :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
Highlighting your narcissistic personality disorder is a novel way of avoiding my question I'll give you that. If you really believe all that nonsense you have written why not contact a mod to check if your accusations are true? They have done so with other members accounts in the past … btw no need to apologise when you find out you were wrong but I would advise you seek help for your disorder.

No , it's all a bit uncomfortable for them
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And you thought that the perfect way to alleviate my 'narcissistic personality disorder' would be you spending 3 years of your time, and hundreds of posts setting up a second account simply to try and wind me up :laugh:

And even now, caught behind the sheep, sweating profusely with your trousers round your ankles, you're incapable of holding up your hands and admitting it. You carry on with with the lies and fantasy, if it somehow helps you to achieve whatever it is you're desperately trying for :shrug:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I doubt many remainers voted remain with much enthusiasm or belief that the EU was as wonderful as the Europhiles on here portray yet many hoped for significant change but never explain how this would be achieved. (eg 48% of Remain voters dislike freedom of movement). Nearly 115,000 replies on this thread and still no credible reply so I won't hold my breath.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/br...ts-back-end-of-eu-freedom-of-movement-1848372

probably because they have been fed a diet of years of anti-EU propaganda by the tabloids

Freedom of movement is strongly supported in every other country, Switzerand voted overwhelmingly to keep it and they're not even in the EU

Jan 30, 2008
I saw that, i was disappointed we didn't get a better deal than the one we had before given all the pre vote promises. I am sure you are too.

No not at all , we just need to hold our nerve and see out the shennanigans the EU are up to ,They really need to accept we are a independent nation and not a Annex of the EU

Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Steve Baker on Today programme this morning invoking the European Human Rights Act (wrongly) over Covid lockdowns. The actual bare faced hypocritical cheek of it :lolol: :facepalm:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Interesting article in The Guardian. Now this usually provokes Brexiteers into a reflexive rage simply because they seem not to like The Guardian and I can understand this because I feel the same about the Mail. But this shows a sliver of 'good' Brexit news - that some UK companies are planning to bring back production and jobs into the UK. So maybe even our staunch Brexiteer might take a look - and possibly take out a subscription to a quality newspaper.:)

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ee-uk-manufacturers-bringing-it-all-back-home

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Steve Baker on Today programme this morning invoking the European Human Rights Act (wrongly) over Covid lockdowns. The actual bare faced hypocritical cheek of it :lolol: :facepalm:

Funny how they never consider the human rights of the people most likely to die from their wishes to just "go back to normal", isn't it?

Jan 30, 2008

Not really as we're still abiding by their terms and conditions as some of the EU loons on here keep telling me , not long now though :whistle:
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I saw that this morning. After stopping Theresa May's Brexit deal, they're on to their next bit of swivel eyed loonery. And I'm sure all our Brexit supporting friends on here, will continue to follow the ERG in their latest guise :facepalm:

Tory MPs warn Boris Johnson they could vote against new coronavirus measures

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-coronavirus-lockdown-covid-tory-mps-b1760195.html

Conservative MPs could still vote against Boris Johnson's coronavirus measures despite attempts to placate them with looser restrictions, the prime minister has been warned.

MP Steve Baker, who leads the 50-strong Coronavirus Research Group caucus, said he was "reassured" by the planned lifting of limits on retail, sport and religious services and but that it might not be enough to secure the support of his colleagues.

"This is a major infringement on a right to a family life. I'm looking at the European Convention on Human Rights as I speak to you," the staunch Brexiteer told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

I do think that unbelievable though it seems, there's still a few pennies to drop :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I saw that this morning. After stopping Theresa May's Brexit deal, they're on to their next bit of swivel eyed loonery. And I'm sure all our Brexit supporting friends on here, will continue to follow the ERG in their latest guise :facepalm:

Tory MPs warn Boris Johnson they could vote against new coronavirus measures

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-coronavirus-lockdown-covid-tory-mps-b1760195.html

Conservative MPs could still vote against Boris Johnson's coronavirus measures despite attempts to placate them with looser restrictions, the prime minister has been warned.

MP Steve Baker, who leads the 50-strong Coronavirus Research Group caucus, said he was "reassured" by the planned lifting of limits on retail, sport and religious services and but that it might not be enough to secure the support of his colleagues.

"This is a major infringement on a right to a family life. I'm looking at the European Convention on Human Rights as I speak to you," the staunch Brexiteer told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

I do think that unbelievable though it seems, there's still a few pennies to drop :lolol:

"Coronavirus Research Group".

Sounds an awful lot like "European Research Group". Basically I think Baker opens a research group into anything he doesn't like and has absolutely no qualms about using parts of one thing he doesn't like as justification for starting the other!

I look forward in due course to him leading the "Labour Party Research Group" where he argues that all Labour MPs should be banned from the HoC due to social distancing and Coronvirus Health and Safety Issues.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have mentioned this before on here, but it's goodbye Ski Season to any British kids who wanted to work abroad for a season. As someone who has met hundreds of these hard working British kids over the years, as reps, drivers, ski hosts, chalet staff and all the nursery/kids staff, it is so sad that the next generations of hard working, opportunist kids won't get that opportunity.

25,000 jobs going to EU kids instead of British ones each year is only small stuff compared to everything else going on, but still not good for future generations :down:

British ski workers ‘set to lose seasonal jobs’ after Brexit

From 1 January, post-Brexit, British employees seeking seasonal work as chalet hosts, instructors, drivers and nannies in European ski resorts will find it more difficult to obtain work.

“It’s game over unless the government makes an agreement with the EU that will mean there is a way for British staff to work across Europe in the tourism industry on seasonal jobs,” said Charles Owen, director of Seasonal Businesses in Travel (SBiT), which represents many holiday firms.

The trade body claims that up to 25,000 British seasonal worker jobs in the travel industry will be lost, many contracted by UK-based companies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/22/british-ski-workers-set-to-lose-seasonal-jobs-after-brexit

And I would guess that the fact everyone knew this was what they were voting for is little compensation for them.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here