View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
768. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

530 69.01%
  • Leave

209 27.21%
  • Wouldn’t vote

29 3.78%
Page 8972 of 9364 FirstFirst ... 797284728872892289628969897089718972897389748975898290229072 ... LastLast
Results 89,711 to 89,720 of 93636

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How close are we to actually leaving?
    Can I have it in London buses or compared to the size of Wales please.
    A London bus the size of a whale.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      Managed 3 mins and 2 secs of this gammon headed, wife beaters claptrap. Pub bore. Luckily, a dying breed. Racist, woman beating old ****.
      I managed No Deal will be fine because we fought World War I and II.

This is the not quite old enough to remember the war generation, who don't really understand it at all.

1 Not allowed!
      "Ok Mr Boycott, I'd like you to summarise everything that's wrong with the incredulously arrogant, exeptionalist, factually incorrect, denialist, looney-tune Brexiteer mentality.
      You have 8 minutes and 35 seconds. Off you go..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post

Last edited by macbeth; 25-06-2019 at 01:38.
      "I'm a threadstarter, twisted threadstarter"
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      Blimey, Boycott and 17million will be held responsible for world war III because they believe in Britain i have heard it all now.

Not a cricket fan but he is a legend.

Watch this and I challenge you not to agree.

Challenged.

And there was me trying not to stereotype no deal leavers as a bit racist with a fixation with WWII.

Don't make it so hard. This is the man who thinks he should "black up" to get a knighthood.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/crick...ng-up-11028576

Idiot.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      I agree

At least you have confirmed it is indeed regaining sovereign powers, some of your fellow travellers think no sovereign powers have been ceded to Brussels by insisting there are no sovereign powers to take back control of.

On the contrary,I fully recognise the misinformation and scare tactics from the gov (eg treasury emergency budget) and the shameful use of foreign influence (Obama) that helped scare people into voting remain.

More misrepresenting bullshit from you. I simply said if there had been a referendum on appeasement in 1937, and appeasement had won then that vote should have been respected. Voters in 1937 would not have had a history of the 20th century book in front of them. All you have done is confirm yet again you don’t believe referendum votes should be respected if you do not agree with them.

What is most likely, and what happens with many trade deals is that visa regulations are liberalised and the process of obtaining a visa for tier groups that we see a benefit in allowing is simplified. Have zero problem with qualified Indians getting visas under a more liberalised system for study and in areas of work where we identify a shortage, as we currently do. This is what a managed migration system should do. Beats the hell out of letting people, who want to live and work here, cross the border first without permits to enter and then check up on them months later.
      It isn't going to happen though. If we leave at all, we won't be out long enough to get a trade deal sorted with India.

Just going to have to accept it Pasta, Brexit has not survived contact with reality, it's done, it isn't happening, not because anyone is a traitor, it's because Unicorns don't exist, there is no version of Brexit possible that will deliver the promises the Leave campaign made.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      Leavers on here getting very desperate now. Three years ago they were convinced we were going to get an amazing deal, we held all the cards etc. They have slowly come to realise that we are in the doo-doo so are now pretending they always wanted no deal. The whole leave debacle has been a face saving exercise. And in doing so they are ruining the country. Financially, socially and reputationally. All because they are too bloody minded to admit they made a huge mistake in being persuaded into an ill thought out, binary leave vote when they had so few facts and even less foresight.
      Leavers getting Desperate............
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Typical liberal snow flakes on here who don't like a bit of straight talking from someone living in the north of England , no surprise there then
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Typical liberal snow flakes on here who don't like a bit of straight talking from someone living in the north of England , no surprise there then
      regards
      DR
      Getting wound up by the right wing press as per?

Name:  edf97144-9e0b-4275-9f87-686e506e0d21.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  77.8 KB
      SUCK IT UP ...YOU MONG .....NOT FAKIN' BOVERED ........ANY MORE ... keep ignoring the context , going for the easy win ....you are a top class **** mate ....and that is it from moi....du bist blokken... ****in bell end..........enjoy spending yer pension ......and you know you won't ........i hope you are some sort of anarchist ...if you aint then you are ****ed....but u probably are anyway..... Sydney 21/07/19

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      South Africa.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      OK, I've watched it and here is where I don't agree;

01:43 - "There's more and more people want to go" - this is statistically incorrect as per John Curtice's analysis which shows more Leavers are now Remainers than vice versa (https://whatukthinks.org/eu/has-ther...rt-for-brexit/)

02:23 - "Europe don't want us to have a good deal" - they put together the deal which does what the UK wanted based on the 2016 referendum campaign & the reality of the GFA which suits both parties according to the negotiating teams, but Europe would much rather we left with a deal so this is utter nonsense

02:26 - "They want us to fail" - Europe does not want the UK to fail as for it to do so would let Russia / China into the European area through the back door

02:32 - "Other countries will want to leave" - support for the EU has never been higher in EU member states, averaging 80% in most, while Europhobic political movements have fallen away, and even the likes of Orban and Italy's 5Star Movement are now talking about how they will change things within the EU

03:13 - "He (Hunt) is a remainer, he's always been a remainer" - Jeremy Hunt voted for the deal which would have taken the UK out of the EU on 29th March 2019

03:27 - "He thinks if we leave without a deal it will be terrible, no it won't" - all the leading experts in major industries are telling us that it will, Geoffrey Botcott does not know more about how food supply chains work than the boss of Tesco or how customs checks work better than international trade experts, no matter how many more test match runs than them he's scored

03:32 - "We fought two world wars, and we came out on top" - he didn't fight a second of either of those wars, and it is arguable the First World War was a score draw

03:37 - "Why? Because of the determination and skill of the British people" - Russia would have won the Second World War without our help, and we couldn't have won it without American food, money and armed forces, not to mention the gross insult that comes from his ignoring the Empire / Commonwealth forces who fought valiantly (notably the Canadians in France and the Indians in Burma)

03:48 - "We've got India queuing up to to deals" - India have said their priority is an EU trade deal before making one with the UK

03:51 - "America, our best friends, wanting to do a deal" - Congress has said it will not ratify a trade deal if there is a breach of the GFA and the imposition of a hard border in Ireland

It's also incredibly creepy the way he obsesses over Susannah Reid, but that's by-the-by...
      Absolutely excellent riposte.... you have done the work for the rest of us.