Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
But not wishing be as patronising as you I will repeat in simpler language - your original post (no matter how well intentioned), claiming that few people would follow my link, has no evidence to support it; and as far as I can tell your latest post has little if anything to do with the thread topic.
Try again....

In the meantime... this is a month old but of course still relevant... why not watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-fm4W4xFPM

I won’t click on it until i know what it’s about, for all I know it could be a horrific video that may scar me for life.

All that link tells me is it might be on You Tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I won’t click on it until i know what it’s about, for all I know it could be a horrific video that may scar me for life.

Yet more uniformed speculation....

At the top it says 'How Brexit Is Causing Devastation In Film, TV and Theatre' and that's what it's about.

Please watch. Or don't. It is of course your choice....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Chanel Four exit poll coverage from the 2019 GE....
That would scar the wokey cokey brigade for life [emoji23][emoji1651]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yet more uniformed speculation....

At the top it says 'How Brexit Is Causing Devastation In Film, TV and Theatre' and that's what it's about.

Please watch. Or don't. It is of course your choice....

Ok I realise now why we are at cross wires, below is how I see the post on Tapatalk

64790ad6174a86047b6257e23802bdc4.jpg

If I was using web view you’re quite right I can se a description of the link, fair enough.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Chanel Four exit poll coverage from the 2019 GE....
That would scar the wokey cokey brigade for life [emoji23][emoji1651]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting....

Channel Four Exit Poll?

What or who is the 'wokey cokey' brigade?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Ok I realise now why we are at cross wires, below is how I see the post on Tapatalk

64790ad6174a86047b6257e23802bdc4.jpg

If I was using web view you’re quite right I can se a description of the link, fair enough.

Great! That's case closed I think.....

Jan 30, 2008
Well, Deeply Flawed
Look carefully at the twitter links you tossed out in your last post and you will see what people actually think of the Truss claims.
You rightly state this is a democratic country; so we are 'allowed' to publicise the fall out effects of leaving the EU even if you would rather they are buried.

Your lack of respect for democracy when opposing views are aired is chilling.

After those links which had various view points as you said I asked the question who's telling porkies, you never replied ?
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
After those links which had various view points as you said I asked the question who's telling porkies, you never replied ?
Regards
DF

It's a bit more nuanced than just who's lying Dull Fool; watch the video and come back again with an informed comment.

Here it is again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGpVe10sHjY

By the way, I think 'porkies' is just a euphemism that some tory supporters apply to Boris Johnston and his ministers' massive deceptions; the term suggests that such misrepresentation is just rather 'naughty' misbehaviour, whereas in reality most of it is cynical, mendacious, self serving equivocation.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
[tweet]1391017293749043208[/tweet]

Sadly, too few people seem to care anymore. When 70% of Republicans believe that Trump had his election " Stolen " despite the incontrovertible truth what chance of anyone worrying about this being true or false ?

If we had a proper press that actually published verifiable facts and were policed by a regulator that had real teeth in the face of genuine lies then we would actually start to understand and question the important issues of the day. However, we are where we are and a lying charlatan seems acceptable ,if not profoundly desirable, to many people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here