Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Look, I don't have to read The Times of London, or any other publication you've found online to excite yourself with about antisemitism because I know, other than the Labour Party online, you don't give a **** about it.

In short - you're a ****.

I'll think you'll find the ***** who really don't give a **** about antisemitism will be mainly voting Labour at the next GE .. yourself included obviously.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I'll think you'll find the ***** who really don't give a **** about antisemitism will be mainly voting Labour at the next GE .. yourself included obviously.

What are the antisemitism charges exactly? ie what do they relate to?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No, I didn't.

A dagger in your heart, I feel your pain. You must feel so let down.

:clap::clap::clap:

You clearly did.Try and read what is written, and try to follow a conversation.

Someone on here said Boris supports an amnesty for ALL illegals

I take it you've found a new reason for leaving the EU since Johnson got rid of the immigration targets and supports the amnesty for all illegal immigrants in the last week ???

I replied with a question, asking why he thought Boris supports an amnesty for ALL illegals, when he clearly doesnt mean ALL

What makes you think he supports an amnesty for all illegal immigrants. That isnt what he said in parliament this week.

You responded to that specific question of ALL with because "he does" (support it.)
ie supports an amnesty for ALL illegals.....which he clearly doesnt, (he didnt even propose an Amnesty for ALL illegals when he was mayor)

I can answer that, he does.

He proposed the same when he was Mayor of London.

stay safe

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You clearly did.Try and read what is written, and try to follow a conversation.

Someone on here said Boris supports an amnesty for ALL illegals

I replied with a question, asking why he thought Boris supports an amnesty for ALL illegals, when he clearly doesnt mean ALL

You responded to that specific question of ALL with because "he does" (support it.)
ie supports an amnesty for ALL illegals.....which he clearly doesnt, (he didnt even propose an Amnesty for ALL illegals when he was mayor)

stay safe

Dagger in your heart :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Really isnt a dagger to my heart that you are an idiot that cant read and understand what is being proposed

:clap:

Just like your new king, the detail is irrelevant.

He has proposed a policy that attacks the very being of a frothing at the mouth Brexiteer.

Chancer urban liberal pretending to be right wing to get the job of PM.

Keep pretending you aren't annoyed.

He will do this again and again and again, cos that what he does.

Couldn't be bothered to come back from Holiday for the London riots, when he does he turns up with a broom :lolol:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

He has proposed a policy that attacks the very being of a frothing at the mouth Brexiteer.

Couldn't be bothered to come back from Holiday for the London riots, when he does he turns up with a broom :lolol:

You're sounding like a typical Bitter remainer ,You'd be better off falling in line on the 31st October
Regards
DR

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nice selective quoting ...

There is a European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we will be part of it. The heart of what we all want is the continuation of tariff-free trade with minimal bureaucracy. Countries as far away as Australia have Mutual Recognition agreements with the EU that deal with complex customs (and other ‘non-tariff barrier’) issues. We will do the same.

The EU’s supporters say ‘we must have access to the Single Market’. Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave. British businesses that want to sell to the EU will obey EU rules just as American, Swiss, or Chinese businesses do. Only about one in twenty British businesses export to the EU but every business is subject to every EU law. There is no need for Britain to impose all EU rules on all UK businesses as we do now, any more than Australia or Canada or India imposes all EU rules on their businesses. British businesses that wish to follow Single Market rules should be able to without creating obligations on everybody else to follow them. The vast majority of British businesses that do not sell to the EU will benefit from the much greater flexibility we will have.

The idea that our trade will suffer because we stop imposing terrible rules such as the Clinical Trial Directive is silly. The idea that ‘access to the Single Market’ is a binary condition and one must accept all Single Market rules is already nonsense - the Schengen system is ‘Single Market’ and we are not part of that. After we vote to leave, we will expand the number of damaging Single Market rules that we no longer impose and we will behave like the vast majority of countries around the world, trading with the EU but, crucially, without accepting the supremacy of EU law.

It says we will have similar access as a country like Australia .. nowhere does vote leave say we will have the same access as we have now it just says we will have access, all countries around the world have 'access' to the single market. The further statements make it clear we do not want the same access to the single market.

It's also worth pointing out that both Vote Leave and Britain Stronger in Europe weren't going to be in government to implement anything.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/briefing_newdeal.html

How is the full quote any less having your cake and eating it? It's worse if anything, they don't limit the rules we could ignore to freedom of movement, they were saying we would be part of the free trade zone, and be able to pick and choose which if any of the rules we stuck by. It was the official vote leave campaign saying it. Either you don't understand what you read or you don't have any sense of shame in defending the bullshit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In other news ?Michael Gove admits No Deal looking ever likely yet some 'experts' on here claim it was never an option :whistle:
regards
DR

Micheal Gove: “No-deal looking likely”

EU: “whatevs”

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Wasnt a dagger to my heart when he proposed this policy a number of times over the years(including in the run up to the referendum) about an amnesty for those illegals that have been here a number of years and who havnt been involved in criminal activities, wasnt a dagger to my heart when he brought up the subject again before he was elected party leader and clarified he thought illegals should have been here at least 15 years to qualify, and wasnt a dagger to my heart when he was asked about the subject last week in the house.

If people were horrified at his long held view,they certainly didnt express it when they voted him party leader, even if that was only party members.

You appear very animated about linking this to brexit when normal people realise the crux of the EU immigration issue was about taking back control of EU immigration in the future and ending free movement.

Have you tried chamomile tea

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Tories are already arguing internally about Boris' statement to ensure the rights of EU nationals already here and number 10 has released a "clarification".

Boris fans - read some books about your new messiah. He ain't stupid but will say anything to be liked.

He knows that a frothing at the mouth right agenda isn't going to keep him in power in the long term.

Unfortunately for HIM, the frothing at the mouth right of the Tory party have already seen off one PM.

Unfortunately for THEM, they know the members (but not all) are in love with him.

It's a similar situation to Jeffery Archer. Thatcher saw right through him (as did other MPs) but knew he was popular on the ground and gave him high profile non jobs.

Archer tried the same strategic journey to become PM via London Mayor, but his past came back to haunt him.

Some people are either too young or have very short memories.

This is a marriage made in hell.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
For Christ sake man, stop being such an English public School saddo and try and get a girlfriend.

He has Broadband and handcream. It's easier than trying to learn how to be pleasant enough to get a sympathy shag.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Wasnt a dagger to my heart when he proposed this policy a number of times over the years(including in the run up to the referendum) about an amnesty for those illegals that have been here a number of years and who havnt been involved in criminal activities, wasnt a dagger to my heart when he brought up the subject again before he was elected party leader and clarified he thought illegals should have been here at least 15 years to qualify, and wasnt a dagger to my heart when he was asked about the subject last week in the house.

If people were horrified at his long held view,they certainly didnt express it when they voted him party leader, even if that was only party members.

You appear very animated about linking this to brexit when normal people realise the crux of the EU immigration issue was about taking back control of EU immigration in the future and ending free movement.

Have you tried chamomile tea

I am wondering how the date of entry will be established for those that came from one of the many countries that we don't require visas for? If someone presents and says they have been here for years, illegally, they probably won't have too much in the way of a checkable history, so as long as they "lose" the passport they came in on, who could say if someone has been here 5 years or 15?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here