Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Is it a special clock for the terminally gullible ? One that always lies about what the actual time is ? :lolol:

It's a clock that only the visionaries can see and work out, unfortunately, some people can't even see the end of their nose and quite a few of them lurk amongst the deepest darkest Brexit thread.

Jan 30, 2008
This is a special clock, it's called a Boris clock and serves the majority it is a democratic clock.

May was always a remainer.

Boris and Brexit are synchronised with GMT, tick tock tick tock.............................

So get you union jack out Watford and support our country, we need you. (well perhaps not)

We need him like a dose of the shits mouldy as you so rightly put it , " what the country voted for "
Regards
DR

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The application for pre-settled status and settled status has been described by the majority of people that have taken it (the gov surveyed those that completed the application) as very easy or fairly easy. They could have used the wording piece of piss but I guess decided against it.

Most found the EU Settlement Scheme application form easy to complete. In total, 81% of respondents, when asked how easy or not it was to complete their application form, reported that it was very easy or fairly easy; a further 8% found it neither difficult nor easy.

The article you are responding to is about someone who should have received settled status getting pre settled status, he may well have found the application easy himself, and reported it as being so, it is not the point being made. The point is that applications are not being processed properly and people who are entitled to settled status are not getting it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The article you are responding to is about someone who should have received settled status getting pre settled status, he may well have found the application easy himself, and reported it as being so, it is not the point being made. The point is that applications are not being processed properly and people who are entitled to settled status are not getting it.

If Pritti Patel gets her way, the two million who haven't got it sorted out yet, will be in trouble. Yes, they've been told they've got until Dec 2020, but she is determined to take the hard line, so if there's a no deal scenario, these people will have problems.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
We need him like a dose of the shits mouldy as you so rightly put it , " what the country voted for "
Regards
DR

Apparently Johnston advertised his candidacy for the PM job on the basis that he would: 'Deliver Brexit', 'Unite Britain' and 'defeat Corbyn'
You are only partially on message Debile Roadkill. You need to be 'reaching out' to Remain voters to help unite our divided country..........

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Is it a special clock for the terminally gullible ? One that always lies about what the actual time is ? :lolol:

And, while you're here, let's try and get this thread back on track. So, as a 'no deal' supporter what do you think we should do about

The fact that it is impossible to actually implement the stopping of freedom of movement on October 31st ?

The fact that if we leave on 31st October with no border in NI, we will be granting tariff free access to the whole world under WTO Most Favoured Nation. How do we then get them to negotiate trade deals with us given they have completely free access with no reciprocal agreement anyway ?

We've been round this track.
Just under half the voting public did not vote for this. Your absurd comment is typically foolish and divisive.
Unfortunately we are manacled together on this island and whatever happens we will all experience the Brexit outcome, if and when it happens.
No one knows exactly what Brexit will mean, so your facile 'enjoy it' shows yet again that you will not be affected. We do know that many will be adversely affected.

You might try show a little more emotional intelligence in your comments instead crass triumphalism.

I am passed my watershed time on a Saturday, as it is now football time perhaps we can play another day?

Ps Lever I picture you similar to the bearded guy, am I wrong???

68 days to go.png

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am passed my watershed time on a Saturday, as it is now football time perhaps we can play another day?

Ps Lever I picture you similar to the bearded guy, am I wrong???

View attachment 114668

Yes you're wrong; so no 'reaching out to Remain voters and uniting the country' from you I see Mouldy.
I picture you as a seven year old or as an older man who never really grew up. Interrupted education maybe?
You must surely be one or the other....
At least you have now learned to use spell check.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You need to be 'reaching out' to Remain voters to help unite our divided country..........

So leavers need to be reaching out to remainers rather than the other way round ? Maybe if remainers stopped trying to stop Brexit then it might happen ..... until then, no chance.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Plooks !!!! You're back - always suspected you had two accounts !

Now I've got your attention, on the Brexit thread about all things Brexit.

Do you want to explain this 'preferred good deal' that you have wanted all along is going to work ? Or were you simply taken in by the Leave campaign's fantasy soundbite 'good deal' ?

Or maybe if that one is too hard, or you've changed your mind to 'no deal'

How do we get round the fact that it is impossible to actually implement the stopping of freedom of movement on October 31st ?

Or what do we do about the fact that if we leave on 31st October with no border in NI, we will be granting tariff free access to the whole world under WTO Most Favoured Nation. How do we then get them to negotiate trade deals with us given they have completely free access with no reciprocal agreement anyway ?

Of course, you could continue to ignore the questions completely if it's too embarrassing. Or defend your little racist friend. Or a little whataboutism. I can't imagine which it will be ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So leavers need to be reaching out to remainers rather than the other way round ? Maybe if remainers stopped trying to stop Brexit then it might happen ..... until then, no chance.

Never resist any legislation you disagree with. We'd all be paying poll tax if that was the case, and Europe wouldn't be free because all the resistance workers would have sat down saying we need to reach out to the Nazi leaders, and Communist Stasi, to give them a hug.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You don't think the fact that in over 3 years, neither you, or any of your Brexiteer pals on here and in Parliament have actually managed to come up with a Brexit plan which is

a) Definable
b) Implementable
c) Has the agreement of Brexiteers

May be delaying Brexit a little more than any Remainers :facepalm:

*edit*
And if I was a betting man, (which you know I'm not :wink:), I would bet 'ignore the questions completely as too embarrassing' :lolol:

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Never resist any legislation you disagree with. We'd all be paying poll tax if that was the case, and Europe wouldn't be free because all the resistance workers would have sat down saying we need to reach out to the Nazi leaders, and Communist Stasi, to give them a hug.

Feel free to oppose what you don't agree with but then don't expect those that disagree with your stance to 'reach out'. Oh - and the poll tax was a far fairer system then council tax. And to link Brexit to fighting the Nazis is quite frankly desperate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Feel free to oppose what you don't agree with but then don't expect those that disagree with your stance to 'reach out'. Oh - and the poll tax was a far fairer system then council tax. And to link Brexit to fighting the Nazis is quite frankly desperate.

I notice you left out resisting the Communists. Resistance is resistance, no matter what the legislation.
We are not puppets nor children to do as we are told.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Indeed plus of course the more accurate comparison for remoaners pov would be a 5th column doing the bidding of a foreign power.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Things are moving pretty fast now under Boris the " million to one chance of leaving without a deal " has become " touch and go " .... Obviously it's all the EU's fault.

Sadly, I fear we may have to suffer a bad car crash exit and when the full disaster is realised we throw ourselves on the mercy of our ex partners and try to rejoin.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Things are moving pretty fast now under Boris the " million to one chance of leaving without a deal " has become " touch and go " .... Obviously it's all the EU's fault.

Sadly, I fear we may have to suffer a bad car crash exit and when the full disaster is realised we throw ourselves on the mercy of our ex partners and try to rejoin.

Boris the buffoon getting found out by a new global audience. Still, in the land of the blind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here