Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was thinking the options, if there were to be a 2nd ref, should be something like:

A) Remain.
B) Brexit - with the proviso that Article 50 is invoked AFTER A GOOD F**KING DEAL HAS BEEN AGREED.

I think with our bunch of devious and dishonest MPs, it would be more like\:

A) Remain.
B) Brexit - with the proviso that MPs can force our negotiators to reveal every detail of their hand they are holding to the other side before they start negotiating, and that MPs can vote against any deal that the EU will let us have, thus prevaricating for ever, never leaving, and perpetuating the uncertainty which is damaging the country now for ever and ever.

In other words, lie and cheat and weasel out of doing anything they personally don't want to do like they did with the 2016 referendum.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
164/374 - Malthouse amendment rejected

A third defeat for the government in 24 hours.

It's hard to see where they're going to pick up their next point. The manager is probably going to get sacked. They've made some poor signings.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You do all realise that if there was a second vote, this merry go round would just start all over again yeah? [emoji848]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. What. A. Mess.

Literally no one voted for the current position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
A depressing sequence of events this evening for those of us who hoped to find a better solution to the current imperfect impasse.

No deal Brexit off the table, no extension, and now a likely weak pathetic brexit that wasn’t what brexiteers actually voted for.

****ing bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well as my old mate Meg would have said 'Bugger me backwards with a large stick, who could have possibly seen that coming?'

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[tweet]1105916953972142081[/tweet]

And I got pulled up when I referred to Tories, and their supporters as scum. Can you think of a better description for these wreckless MPs and their supporters?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So....how soon after Brexit do you think the butter mountain will melt?

As for the wine lake, I can reassure you that I took care of that long ago.

So, heartfelt reasons....strong convictions.....

How are you feeling about the tooth fairy, and the afterlife these days?

I recommend reading about the 'B Ark' in Hitch hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A brave new world awaits . . . .

Right, now I'm off to see whether Liverpool wants to make an early Brexit. Take it easy :thumbsup:
Congratulations on draining the wine lake for them - we all appreciate your dedication. The EU is, I believe planning to give you a medal - unfortunately you will never receive it because you will die before you finish reading the terms and conditions, clauses and caveats you need to accept before you can actually get your hands on it!
The tooth fairy? I've done my stint, many times over, but a few years ago now!
The after life? I'll settle for the after the EU life.

Liverpool - go on boys, stuff those pesky Europeans!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here