Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
You live off benefits. You had a four page discussion about it a couple of years ago, about you thinking about trying to switch to sickness benefit. So you’ve sort of done yourself there, haven’t you.

While the benefits system is a great thing and I don’t judge anyone for using it when required, you’re really in no position to criticise anyone for using tax payers money.

However, I’m not sure why I bothering trying to explain anything to you, so I’ll just call you a racist, scrounging Nazi and be done with it .

TTFNTC
:lolol:
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Send them back to France it's there problem no one else's
Regards
DF

Have you sent off your complaint to the government you voted for about this, or do you believe that flapping your illiterate gums on a football forum is enough? You voted for this shambles of a government. You're part of the problem. A hard rain is coming.

Jan 30, 2008
Have you sent off your complaint to the government you voted for about this, or do you believe that flapping your illiterate gums on a football forum is enough? You voted for this shambles of a government. You're part of the problem. A hard rain is coming.
Maybe you could put a few up David?, after all it's a EU problem
Regards
DF

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Bless him. IDS was never the sharpest tool. So dense and useless, the tories dumped him as leader before he even had chance to fight an election. An odious vile man from his time at the DWP, his policies casing death and misery for thousands. He clearly doesn't grasp the concept of a binding contract. Maybe he didn't understand the withdrawal agreement or he did, and probably like his dishonest and disingenuous leader, thought the UK could welch on the deal. Still, the UK hold all the cards eh.......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I will ,the more people that start showing their disgust the better, I noticed nige had 5 million views on his page for the exposure of this outrageous waste of tax payers money
Regards
DF

There is no way you could keep the crayons out of your mouth for long enough to write a letter :lolol:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Bless him. IDS was never the sharpest tool. So dense and useless, the tories dumped him as leader before he even had chance to fight an election. An odious vile man from his time at the DWP, his policies casing death and misery for thousands. He clearly doesn't grasp the concept of a binding contract. Maybe he didn't understand the withdrawal agreement or he did, and probably like his dishonest and disingenuous leader, thought the UK could welch on the deal. Still, the UK hold all the cards eh.......

Who can ever forget his 'quiet man' speech at the party conference? I wonder how often he plays it back to himself thinking 'what was the matter with that, it wasn't so bad?'.

A nasty piece of work indeed.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

IDS was all too keen 9 months ago to rush the WA through without proper scrutiny, suck it up son

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...gainst-wa-scrutiny-found-on-twitter-1-6778151

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Another master stoke from Project Shoot Yourself in the Foot. Checks at Dover for goods outward (i.e. those valuable exports): only lorries containing fresh fish and live chicks will be allowed to take the quick route. All other perishable foodstuffs will have to queue. This is Operation Brock, designed last year to facilitate cross channel trade in the exceptional circumstances of a no deal Brexit. This is now the default policy.

UK farmers - a good number of whom were Brexit fans - now fear that food will be left to rot at ports. But this is OK because the world has too much food and the UK has too many exports and farmers aren't going to struggle at all after Brexit and everything will be world class and incredible.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another master stoke from Project Shoot Yourself in the Foot. Checks at Dover for goods outward (i.e. those valuable exports): only lorries containing fresh fish and live chicks will be allowed to take the quick route. All other perishable foodstuffs will have to queue. This is Operation Brock, designed last year to facilitate cross channel trade in the exceptional circumstances of a no deal Brexit. This is now the default policy.

UK farmers - a good number of whom were Brexit fans - now fear that food will be left to rot at ports. But this is OK because the world has too much food and the UK has too many exports and farmers aren't going to struggle at all after Brexit and everything will be world class and incredible.

Its reassuring that any fish coming the other way will be waved through as well (together with everything else)

We're about to discover though that the WTO has rules just like the EU, welcome to the brave new world of most favoured nation

Its not the most democratic of organisations either, just for seat you us. Forget your elected MEP's...

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Its reassuring that any fish coming the other way will be waved through as well (together with everything else)

We're about to discover though that the WTO has rules just like the EU, welcome to the brave new world of most favoured nation

Its not the most democratic of organisations either, just for seat you us. Forget your elected MEP's...

Let's be honest: most of the folk who voted for Brexit would probably not know the difference between the WTO and the WHO and yet would happily demonise the EU without knowing very much about its structures, policies or impact. That's democracy, I guess.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here