View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
883. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

603 68.29%
  • Leave

248 28.09%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.62%
Page 12332 of 12332 FirstFirst ... 113321183212232122821232212329123301233112332
Results 123,311 to 123,317 of 123317
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really can't see how Starmer can make Brexit " work " ..its utterly impossible. The only hope is that the next government tries to make it work, accepts they can't make it work and then says to the country " sorry, we are stuffed " ...this is what you voted for, so either we accept our dwindling International alliances and standing and our permanently hamstrung economy or we have to negotiate some form of re-entry."
    I'm a passionate SingleMarketeer. I don't care whether it is within or outside the EU - but for me Brexit can only work with Single Market membership.

For me this Labour Hard Brexit policy is no different to the Tory Headbangers Brexit.

But I now no longer have my LibDem / Labour conflict and all is totally clear.
    "Russia is drowning Ukraine in tears and blood and children's corpses"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      Food banks are emblematic of a failure of governance and that is the 'place' they have in our society.
      There are plenty of examples that are emblematic of governance failure; I will see your concern about organisations that provide free food for deprived fatties, and raise you organisations that provide legal services courtesy of the tax payer that prevent the deportation of convicted foreign criminals, for offences including.

Sexual crimes such as rape, sexual abuse, incest, buggery, bestiality.
      Terrorism and terrorist-related activity.

https://www.immigrationsolicitors4me...xoCyboQAvD_BwE

This organisation has a success rate of 98%……..in short…….f*ck the victims of these crimes.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      I'm a passionate SingleMarketeer. I don't care whether it is within or outside the EU - but for me Brexit can only work with Single Market membership.

For me this Labour Hard Brexit policy is no different to the Tory Headbangers Brexit.

But I now no longer have my LibDem / Labour conflict and all is totally clear.

You need to keep an eye on events, whilst there is a focus for the negative news in U.K., we shouldn’t ignore negative economic indicators in the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nflation-soars

It’s not for me to predict what will happen in Germany, the EU’s economic engine, should Putin squeeze them on Gas but they clearly have problems which will reverberate in the EU.

You want to rejoin single market, the conditions could be like chaining ourselves to a corpse.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cunning fergus View Post
      There are plenty of examples that are emblematic of governance failure; I will see your concern about organisations that provide free food for deprived fatties, and raise you organisations that provide legal services courtesy of the tax payer that prevent the deportation of convicted foreign criminals, for offences including.

This organisation has a success rate of 98%……..in short…….f*ck the victims of these crimes.
      Deprived fatties, welcome to the Thatcherite dream
      There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad....George Orwell
      Members

0 Not allowed!

Do you think this is like some sort of gambling game?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      Trying to be pragmatic there are the things that need to happen. A return to the EU would be in our interests but its not going to happen in the near term

a) Get rid of the most corrupt government and incompetent is the past 100 years

b) Establish a more sensible relationship with Europe to make Brexit work less bad. Sure up the Union of the UK

c) Reform the electoral system completely

d) Get the government that reflects public opinion. The result will ultimate lead us back
      Spot on

2 Not allowed!
      You need to keep an eye on events, whilst there is a focus for the negative news in U.K., we shouldn’t ignore negative economic indicators in the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nflation-soars

It’s not for me to predict what will happen in Germany, the EU’s economic engine, should Putin squeeze them on Gas but they clearly have problems which will reverberate in the EU.

You want to rejoin single market, the conditions could be like chaining ourselves to a corpse.
      as it stands, we're chained to a mill stone, corpses float