Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Interesting stats on turnouts across various councils. Leave areas are generally down from 2014, and remain areas up - Brighton’s turnout is up significantly from 37.9% to 46.8%.

Indicates that the remain party may have done better than polls indicate, but who can predict anything these days?!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It you stand for, represent, vote for or join a racist party you are a rasict. Simple as that.

Absolutely and if you stand alongside those people for your political gain saying you are not racist then you are wrong. Your alignment with racists makes you racists; as Boris Johnson and Gove are prepared to do.

I don’t mean you but them lot.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Brexit party are a covertly racist organisation. Once people like that gain power it’s not long before people start accepting overt racism. History spells this out for us. Graphically.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I did wonder how long before this word (spelt wrong btw) would get thrown about.

It's like gammon mate. It's one of the new words to enter the OED this year.

What are your feelings on racists and thick people being linked to your political and economic evaluation of why the EU is not for you? Must be a bit annoying. They think I'm a c***, thankfully. Where does it put you non rascists?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Interesting stats on turnouts across various councils. Leave areas are generally down from 2014, and remain areas up - Brighton’s turnout is up significantly from 37.9% to 46.8%.

Indicates that the remain party may have done better than polls indicate, but who can predict anything these days?!

Surprised it's so low. People obviously don't care as much as I thought.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sounds like the far right parties seem to be on the rise..... worrying times ahead.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
All the results are going to show is just how divided the country still is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You gonna buy a tin hat?

I'd emigrate if I could, but on my wages I'd only make it to The Isle of Wight, and that's even more of a shithole !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I really hope, for once on this thread, that the mods do their job and remove posts from people like you that spread fake news and lies.

I asked for that a couple of days ago. Addressed the message to Bozza too. No action, so I take that as a free for all. No Mods replied either. Go figure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here