Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Johnson clearly laying the groundwork for a deal then. Why would they look to alienate the Brexit Party otherwise? Also interesting to name Arron Banks.

This is the start of them all turning on each other

We have seen the DUP/ ERG grumbling today
Shoots fired at Farage and Banks.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What is this "European way of life" of which she speaks? Does that mean that we no longer have a British / English "way of life"?

I'm serious. I have absolutely no bloody idea what constitutes a "European way of life".

I'm guessing you didn't click on the link.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If the TV dramatisation of the Brexit events are anything to go by and I am led to believe they were quite accurate then dislike is putting it mildly

I read 'hated each other' but without a source, I thought I'd tone it down a bit.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seemingly Cummings and Farage dislike each other a lot.

Not surprising really. They can't both be in charge.

We need Rupert Murdoch to make a quick decision on this one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Boris says 'he wants to kill it dead' in his Trump world that means full steam ahead....

Is the right answer.

I know I have said this before but I would really like to know if there are any circumstances where Boris would be prepared to tell to truth to further his own career?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This thread reminds me of the group therapy scene in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. The leavers screaming for their cigarettes. The Remainers agog at the insanity unfolding around them, DF setting his own trousers on fire and the only sane ones among us in disbelief that the inmates are there voluntarily. They elected to be in this madhouse!
I however, may take a lead out of Chief’s book.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I never thought I'd agree with Boris Johnson on anything until now.

I think Boris's handling of this falls in to the category of " It takes a scheming, lying, duplicitous back stabber to know one "

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Please give us your data so we can spam the f**k out of you in an election campaign

Green with envy Ernie? ... come on you would love it if your boy had the balls to expel all the unbelievers from his party and do whatever it takes to win a general election!

But we both know you will be voting Tory at the next GE as you are a leave voting fan of no-deal ... it's the only credible choice :D

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Please give us your data so we can spam the f**k out of you in an election campaign

Maybe it should work in reverse ? " Boris, you have been proved to be a lying *******, why should anyone trust you " x 10,000 in the comments box.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Maybe it should work in reverse ? " Boris, you have been proved to be a lying *******, why should anyone trust you " x 10,000 in the comments box.

"Johnson, you've lied about bendy bananas, you've lied about your affairs and you've lied about police numbers in London. When will you stop lying?"

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Outside the Remain bubble on the NSC Brexit thread, the two latest polls suggest Boris is likely to do quite well in an upcoming general election ...

Voting%20intention%209-10%20September%202019-01.png

A Kantar poll gives the Tories a 14% lead. No wonder the Corbyn Fried Chicken party are doing all they can to prevent the electorate from having their say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here