Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
No one voted for a deal stop day dreaming, the EU
got a deal that they liked but wasn't the real deal for the UK, how's that Norway style Brexit coming along

Au contraire, you silly fairy. VoteLeave said we were going to get a great deal and it would be the easiest in the world. Theresa May agreed a deal with the EU, so it isn't all their plan.
Government turned it down three times because they didn't like it.

You do need to keep up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Another deluded loser Mikey ,MP's working on their own agendas and ignoring their constituents FACT

I don't see you complaining when Maria Caulfield ignores her constituents who voted 52% to Remain. That's hypocrisy.

D

Deleted member 2719

That petition has been going for over seven months and has only just got 19K signatures!
:lolol:

So there has been no need to push it to date, now is the time.

No fear I will do my bit to share as I have just about had enough of this undemocratic society we now live in.

The gloves are off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So there has been no need to push it to date, now is the time.

No fear I will do my bit to share as I have just about had enough of this undemocratic society we now live in.

The gloves are off.

Oh well, maybe it will get a couple of thousand more, if you're lucky.

The Revoke Article 50 petition got 6 Million in three weeks.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To the Brexiters on here. You think that leaving the EU will give us control?

We will become a vassal state to America. The 51st state.
We asked for help in the Gulf, but America refused. We asked Europe for help and the French responded immediately.

They've ordered us to release the Iranian tanker we held in Gibraltar. Only last Friday Gibraltar applied to hold it for another month. Today America told us to release it.

[tweet]1161929384942612480[/tweet]

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh well, maybe it will get a couple of thousand more, if you're lucky.

The Revoke Article 50 petition got 6 Million in three weeks.

Exactly my point 6 million people in this country are undemocratic.

The decision was made to Leave or Remain, we voted Leave and people like Bercow has been so biased, he needs to go, surely even you can see that through your remoaner specs?

D

Deleted member 2719

We asked for help in the Gulf, but America refused. We asked Europe for help and the French responded immediately.

They've ordered us to release the Iranian tanker we held in Gibraltar. Only last Friday Gibraltar applied to hold it for another month. Today America told us to release it.

The only thing we get from Europe is its illegal immigrants and a massive divorce settlement.

One thing we can be sure of Jeremy Corbyn and Jo Swinson the most unelectable politicians of all time.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

America didn't order it's release, they wanted it turned over to them.

Other than that, I agree with the sentiments of the rest of your post.

The idea that we'll get a good deal from the US is laughable.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The only thing we get from Europe is its illegal immigrants and a massive divorce settlement.

One thing we can be sure of Jeremy Corbyn and Jo Swinson the most unelectable politicians of all time.

Oh Mouldy, I nearly believed you until you came out with the illegal immigrants complaints. You've just shown how silly your windups are.

:lolol: :lolol:

Ps some light reading for you. Look up Freedom of Movement.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Exactly my point 6 million people in this country are undemocratic.

The decision was made to Leave or Remain, we voted Leave and people like Bercow has been so biased, he needs to go, surely even you can see that through your remoaner specs?

John Bercow is the Speaker elected by the House to referee.

Please miss, the referee is biased, screams the tantrumming child.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Gammon boy why post under another account about politics, never trust a man with a beard or who post under another username.

As I keep saying this is my only account.

Now, back to the question of Backdoor Boris. The unelected.
When do we start the petition to get him out? He fits the Brexiteer conditions for ridicule and hate.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
John Bercow is the Speaker elected by the House to referee.

Please miss, the referee is biased, screams the tantrumming child.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

The BBC is biased .... YouGov is biased ... the referendum was unfair, whines the undemocratic loon ...

D7o7dEPXsAAHg2w.jpg

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::shootself :p

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

But you seem to have child-like faith in the new team.... You make me smile.

CABINET: THE HIGHLIGHTS

PRIME MINISTER The one who lied about everything

CHANCELLOR The one whose immigration policy would exclude his Dad

FOREIGN The one who hadn’t realised we were surrounded by sea

DEFENCE The one who was sacked for leaking state secrets

HEALTH The one who burnt what principles he had for the job

DWP The other one who burnt what principles had for the job

BREXIT The one who failed in the last job

ENVIRONMENT The one who hates the environment but loves fracking

SPECIAL ADVISER The one found guilty of contempt of Parliament and of cheating in the referendum

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

very odd argument to make when seizure was made under EU santions. and the story is that Gibraltar is releasing it, the US ask to hold it.

also wasnt the French response to assistance to sit on their hands? no one provided a unified approach to the Gulf situation, because only US have the ships required and no one want to play with them right now.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here