View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
865. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

589 68.09%
  • Leave

244 28.21%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.70%
Page 11250 of 11250 FirstFirst ... 102501075011150112001124011247112481124911250
Results 112,491 to 112,498 of 112498

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No you 're not , you're absolutely seething that you got shown up for the undemocratic loon that you are ,always a pleasure viewing your posts though

Regards
    DF
    He seems pretty well prepared, diversified his investments out of the UK and prepared for a winding down of public services as the nations fiances deteriorate turbo charged of cause by Brexit.

Take care ppf..

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      The government has secretly purchased 11 hectares (27 acres) of land 20 miles from Dover to site a vast new Brexit customs clearance centre for the 10,000 lorries that come through the Kent port from Calais every day.

Ah - frictionless trade, I see.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
      The government has secretly purchased 11 hectares (27 acres) of land 20 miles from Dover to site a vast new Brexit customs clearance centre for the 10,000 lorries that come through the Kent port from Calais every day.

Well let's hope the Government have considered Planning Consent and Planning law for a dry port customs processing facility (where there is insufficient space at an international border for customs clearance). I believe that it doesn't come under 'storage' or 'distribution' planning consent as we've never had anything like it before in the UK, but not to worry, I'm sure it's been fully planned and is all in hand

Be interesting to see how 10,000 lorries and associated goods are 'managed' over the 20 miles between here and the actual port.

Maybe someone who voted for this could explain it is going to work.

Or maybe it will go the same way as the contract to the ferry company with no ferries, or the dredger company to reopen closed ports
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; Yesterday at 13:32.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      He seems pretty well prepared, diversified his investments out of the UK and prepared for a winding down of public services as the nations fiances deteriorate turbo charged of cause by Brexit.

Take care ppf..
      Don't have nightmares
      Regards
      DF

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post

Plus the development of manston airport for a global freight hub
      Regards
      DF

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post

Take care ppf..
      Hey guess what , all I see is watford bloke investing his time on this thread moaning
      Regards
      DF

1 Not allowed!
      Hey guess what , all I see is this Nazi wannabe investing his time on this thread dribbling

0 Not allowed!
      Another day, another window on the Brexiteer advent calendar, another U-turn

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9614031.html

Foreign care workers will be given special visas to move to the UK to head off fears of desperate staffing shortages when Brexit is completed, in a major government U-turn.

Taking back control. (I'm assuming of course, that this will be some time after Jan 1st, when we actually get round to putting back the border controls that we took out 'to give us time to adjust')

Tick tock
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; Today at 08:06.