Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ed Milliband has been looking up at the gallery for the last 5 minutes.

D3FTM-JX0AM7abk.jpg

D3FTOmQXcAIoLA9.jpg

D3FTQ2SXgAI0ifc.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Nope - I never said that. If we end up with a soft Brexit, I’ll be sad but I’ll cope.

I clearly referred specifically to No Deal Brexit. Being in support of No Deal Brexit is to tacitly support the death of innocent British people. I apologise if these facts offend you, yet it concerns me hugely if that offends you more than people supporting the death of innocent British people.

How are you going to prove those deaths are directly attributable to No Deal Brexit,rather than the twisted dreams of some sick person?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I you can't have a laugh, what can you have?

If you're going to superglue your arse to a window, make sure you have done your sack and crack, or you could end up leaving with less than you bargained for.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have watched the whole debate I am totally amazed shocked at just how many empty seats there are on the Tory side what a bunch of low lives my MP is conspicuous by his absence and I will ping off an email asking him why shortly

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I you can't have a laugh, what can you have?

If you're going to superglue your arse to a window, make sure you have done your sack and crack, or you could end up leaving with less than you bargained for.

I disagree. I think bush is a definite insurance policy.

The worse you can leave the area is backed, sacked and cracked.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ive stayed away a day, just heard Thornberry say something about accepting single market... have Labour lurched towards not leaving but pretending to leave or is that her opinion and not party policy?

hard to see how Customs Union and Single Market differs from remain. just vote to revoke. this dancing round the electorate wont wash.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I have watched the whole debate I am totally amazed shocked at just how many empty seats there are on the Tory side what a bunch of low lives my MP is conspicuous by his absence and I will ping off an email asking him why shortly

debate in the chamber is for "on the record", debate, discussion, cajoling happen all around the place not just in the chamber.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
ive stayed away a day, just heard Thornberry say something about accepting single market... have Labour lurched towards not leaving but pretending to leave or is that her opinion and not party policy?

hard to see how Customs Union and Single Market differs from remain. just vote to revoke. this dancing round the electorate wont wash.

Didn’t Boris campaign for leave on the basis that we’d stay in the Single Market?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here