View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
771. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

532 69.00%
  • Leave

210 27.24%
  • Wouldn’t vote

29 3.76%
Page 9135 of 9387 FirstFirst ... 813586359035908591259132913391349135913691379138914591859235 ... LastLast
Results 91,341 to 91,350 of 93865
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The replies to this! As it stands, 29% of the votes are to ban it.

I literally said earlier today elsewhere that there are some people so zealot-ish about this that if you told them the EU had banned jumping off cliffs they'd be straight down Beachy Head. It's insane.

Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      It''s almost as if the fat tiresome Eton twąt hasn't bothered with trifling matters such as consulting experts before speaking to the public.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Same old scare mongering from the same old sad acts LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result, no pressure groups, no second referendum it will be your decision
      Regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      It''s almost as if the fat tiresome Eton twąt hasn't bothered with trifling matters such as consulting experts before speaking to the public.
      He makes it up as he goes along. Its all a bit of a laugh to him. The last thing we need is another bunglecunt fronting this.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Motogull View Post
      He makes it up as he goes along. Its all a bit of a laugh to him. The last thing we need is another bunglecunt fronting this.
      Another bunglecunt ?

Trust me, he takes bunglecuntery to a whole different level and, I believe, may have played a significant role in the definition of the word bunglecunt
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      The replies to this! As it stands, 29% of the votes are to ban it.

Not remotely surprising to be honest, that the ppf’s amongst us, would have (almost all) been triggered into reactively clicking the ‘ant-EU’ option, without a second’s thought of the need to understand the question.

Presumably after reading some of the responses they realise that their snap choice, would lead to a very bad outcome. In such a circumstance would it be a good idea to allow people a further vote?
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      A bit of Blitz spirit trumps experts.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Not remotely surprising to be honest, that the ppf’s amongst us, would have (almost all) been triggered into reactively clicking the ‘ant-EU’ option, without a second’s thought of the need to understand the question.

Presumably after reading some of the responses they realise that their snap choice, would lead to a very bad outcome. In such a circumstance would it be a good idea to allow people a further vote?
      There's always been those on here that would vote against anything that they thought the EU was involved in regardless of any understanding of any facts whatsoever (Ppf, Two Profs, bashlsdir, Melias Shoes etc.) Just look at all the cheers Johnson got for his ridiculous Manx Kipper and Mars Bar speeches in the last week, both of which were shown to be complete lies within the hour.

However, more worrying to me, is that fact that leave voters who appear perfectly lucid are now saying that they believe nobody (them, me, you, the government, the experts in their various fields) has any idea whatsoever what would happen in the event of a 'no deal' but that is the way we should go for the whole future of the UK economy and all future international trade.

Why would somebody who has any level of responsibility (employment, employees, financial, personal, offspring etc etc) want to risk all their responsibilities on a decision where they claim nobody has any idea of the outcome?

That's what I'm really struggling to understand
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 20-07-2019 at 10:41.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      When Boris (or Alexander, his real name) was in the south west recently we all got very excited, he promised that the A38 would be vastly improved, the A303 will be a dual carriageway all the way and the rail link will be massively upgraded so that more high speed trains and much faster travelling times achieved, if he becomes Prime Minister.
      At last the news we have all been waiting for.
      The fact that every Prime Minister has said the same thing for many years without a single thing done about it so far is neither here nor there.
      We are hoping that Boris is a man of his word and before long we will finally get what we desperately need.
      Here's hoping.
      Go Boris.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Motogull View Post
      Possibly. But it is going to fun watching him humiliated and then crushed by the EU. Cake-and-eat-it, whistle, Prosecco etc.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."