View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
859. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    585 68.10%
  • Leave

    242 28.17%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    32 3.73%
  1. #89141
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    26,283


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really is best to ignore him, never posts anything sensible and craves the attention of a 2 year old.....
    Ignore who ?
    Out of contract June 2020 : Balogun, Kayal, Schelotto

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #89142
      Members pb21's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      3,053


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Rivet View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why is it hilarious? It is magnificent belief in the UK regardless of the political turmoil. Does that make you 'laugh'? Happy laugh or sardonic?
      It's hilarious in the same way you think it's funny that despite the UK construction sector contracting (and people losing jobs as a result), because of Brexit uncertainty, you say the UK gained more inward than Germany and France, i.e. It's not remotely ****ing funny or hilarious at all. Hope that helps clear things up
    • #89143

      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlingGammon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I look forward to seeing you spend more time on here. It will be like help in the community. Unless you end up getting a job.
      Now I have read some posts of complete and utter fantasy on this thread, but this takes the biscuit
    • #89144
      Numpty Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      49,157


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Frankly, its hard to know what he represents. Do we really want a PM that is endorsed that racist on the other side of the pond?
      We don't have a choice until there's a general election.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
    • #89145
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Uffern
      Posts
      25,304


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There are several tweets going round & verified of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel telling ambassadors he believes in Freedom of Movement.
      It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't flip flop completely & try to charm the nation into accepting his 'deal'.
      Nor me. He said he wanted a deal and FoM would be acceptable to the EU and would probably get the support of the House. The ERG would be up in arms but he wouldn't need them. Everyone says "Good old Boris", he calls an election and romps home. Spiffing time everyone
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
    • #89146
      Numpty Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      49,157


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nor me. He said he wanted a deal and FoM would be acceptable to the EU and would probably get the support of the House. The ERG would be up in arms but he wouldn't need them. Everyone says "Good old Boris", he calls an election and romps home. Spiffing time everyone
      In a nutshell.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
    • #89147
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings, Sussex
      Posts
      11,842


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nor me. He said he wanted a deal and FoM would be acceptable to the EU and would probably get the support of the House. The ERG would be up in arms but he wouldn't need them. Everyone says "Good old Boris", he calls an election and romps home. Spiffing time everyone
      I recall in the immediate aftermath of the the referendum when looking rather shell shocked he first spoke and said that young people shouldn't worry as they'll still be able to go and live and work in The EU in the future after we've left, until an aide later clarified he was tired and emotional etc.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
    • #89148
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      1,654


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Really is best to ignore him, never posts anything sensible and craves the attention of a 2 year old.....
      ...or challenge him robustly and tear his infantile beliefs to bits for the sake of suggestible readers who come onto this thread.
    • #89149
      Members
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      7,239


      1 Not allowed!
      Friday's Brexit manufacturing news. Just thought I would post two today, otherwise I could be here all day. See you next week.

      Sheffield manufacturer lands Rolls-Royce contract

      http://www.machinery-market.co.uk/ne...Royce-contract

      Ferrari selects YASA electric motor for SF90 Stradale

      https://www.yasa.com/news/ferrari-se...sf90-stradale/
    • #89150
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      11,444


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Friday's Brexit manufacturing news. Just thought I would post two today, otherwise I could be here all day. See you next week.

      Sheffield manufacturer lands Rolls-Royce contract

      http://www.machinery-market.co.uk/ne...Royce-contract

      Ferrari selects YASA electric motor for SF90 Stradale

      https://www.yasa.com/news/ferrari-se...sf90-stradale/
      A few luxury cars being produced for the mega-rich. Meh.

      Edit: my mistake, Rolls Royce is for aircraft. Fair enough.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •