Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You've been doing it on a regular basis through out this thread , how will you cope when we Leave, will you still be in Denial?
Regards
DR

How will you cope if we don't?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
it's not even an option , I thought you would have understood that by now LEAVE MEANS LEAVE or are you really a undemocratic loon
Regards
DR

You can shout it as loudly as your padded cell allows, but I don't control it and neither do you. It'll be whatever it ends up being.

Jan 30, 2008
You can shout it as loudly as your padded cell allows, but I don't control it and neither do you. It'll be whatever it ends up being.
The credibility of Parliament is now on the line , the Democratic decision to LEAVE the EU MUST be upheld it's gone on to long now and the stalling stops , most rational people recognise that, if you don't fall into that category well you 're going to be disappointed
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The credibility of Parliament is now on the line , the Democratic decision to LEAVE the EU MUST be upheld it's gone on to long now and the stalling stops , most rational people recognise that, if you don't fall into that category well you 're going to be disappointed

No, they don't.

_106186858_curtice_3b_leave-nc.png

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
it's not even an option , I thought you would have understood that by now LEAVE MEANS LEAVE or are you really a undemocratic loon
Regards
DR

Don't forget you guaranteed you are leaving on October 31st whatever happens

Just like [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] did on 29th March :laugh:

Only you promised you were leaving on 29th March too, and again on April 12th, and yet strangely, you still seem to be here ???

Jan 30, 2008
Don't forget you guaranteed you are leaving on October 31st whatever happens

Just like [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] did on 29th March :laugh:

You carry on putting on a brave face but we're in the last chance saloon for British democracy to be acted upon as instructed by the Referendum result, the Government know that, the stalling has come to an end it's time for action now, pull the covers over your head and don't have nightmares :wave:
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Flow chart from the BBC who would have guessed, I'm out :wave:
regards
DR

Read it again. It was published by the BBC but the source is a different company. It's just an opinion poll which is exactly the same as the referendum was. There is no legal legislation for the government to act on it.

Jan 30, 2008
Read it again. It was published by the BBC but the source is a different company. It's just an opinion poll which is exactly the same as the referendum was. There is no legal legislation for the government to act on it.

Who cares , more spin from you, putting on a brave face again
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here