View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
877. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

599 68.30%
  • Leave

246 28.05%
  • Wouldnít vote

32 3.65%
Page 11997 of 11997 FirstFirst ... 109971149711897119471198711994119951199611997
Results 119,961 to 119,968 of 119968

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have and only ever used one NSC account and am willing to donate £100 to REMF if anyone can prove otherwise ... as you have tried to use a mods post as supposed evidence that I haven't perhaps @hans kraay fan club can clear it up for you. I'm sure you would be willing to match the £100 donation to REMF when you are proved wrong?

And you made a specific point of claiming Is it PotG? and my accounts were the same IP address which should be easy to check ....
    Well done you, you've now learnt to use a VPN to hide an IP address (after a bit of a hint), you should be very proud of yourself.

But what sort of moron would take a bet with a proven liar

Cue @Chicken Run in true Trigger style 'I'll have a tenner on that'

Love to stay and play but I've got important stuff to get on with. That Moroccan spiced Rack of Lamb with Mushroom and Caramelised Onion Couscous won't cook itself
    Last edited by WATFORD zero; Yesterday at 16:48.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      Well done you, you've now learnt to use a VPN to hide an IP address (after a bit of a hint), you should be very proud of yourself.

Love to stay and play but I've got important stuff to get on with. That Moroccan spiced Rack of Lamb with Mushroom and Caramelised Onion Couscous won't cook itself
      And on a Friday night ooo la la
      Bringer of TRUTH JC Footy Genius's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post

Don't run away petal ... put your money* where your online mouth is ... you made very specific claims and even used a mods post to supposedly support your accusations/fibs

(* in the interests of fairness and money might be involved I should admit I was a moderator and junior admin on a political forum several years ago and know an IP address isn't definitive proof when identifying individual members accounts)
      ďAlone, a country can be a speedboat, while the EU is more like a tankerĒ - President of the European Commission

0 Not allowed!
      Don't run away petal ... put your money* where your online mouth is ... you made very specific claims and even used a mods post to supposedly support your accusations/fibs

(* in the interests of fairness and money might be involved I should admit I was a moderator and junior admin on a political forum several years ago and know an IP address isn't definitive proof when identifying individual members accounts)
      Youíre wasting your time with this bunch of strange *****, they are quite simply on another planet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Brexit Thread

0 Not allowed!

He wonít be long heating his Waitrose meal for one

One thing I have noticed about him is his constant need to underpin how busy he is, all his friends he has and loved ones, how active he is, hell this isnít the first time heís listed his dinner

Makes you wonder about people who constantly feel the need to repeat how busy they are.

Itís like the guy we all know who is always getting more sex than anyone else... reality of course is they arenít, quite sad really...

Thereís another poster on here who is very similar....

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      Youíre wasting your time with this bunch of strange *****, they are quite simply on another planet

They have numerous issues but we should persevere in showing them the path to enlightenment Mr lite, Brexit Britain is all about raising our eyes beyond Little Eulanders narrow prejudices and embracing our reclaimed freedoms and global opportunities
      ďAlone, a country can be a speedboat, while the EU is more like a tankerĒ - President of the European Commission

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      He wonít be long heating his Waitrose meal for one

One thing I have noticed about him is his constant need to underpin how busy he is, all his friends he has and loved ones, how active he is, hell this isnít the first time heís listed his dinner

Makes you wonder about people who constantly feel the need to repeat how busy they are.

Itís like the guy we all know who is always getting more sex than anyone else... reality of course is they arenít, quite sad really...

Thereís another poster on here who is very similar....
      I'm surprised someone who is always first in line to tell us how financially astute he is won't even back up his forthright accusations with a measly £100 donation to a very worthy cause .... it's almost like he knows he's a serial bullshitter/liar.

0 Not allowed!
      They have numerous issues but we should persevere in showing them the path to enlightenment Mr lite, Brexit Britain is all about raising our eyes beyond Little Eulanders narrow prejudices and embracing our reclaimed freedoms and global opportunities
      Indeed.
      A dog with a bone springs to mind.