Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
And now the finance sector is getting trounced, 7% of our gdp. EU sliced and diced the negotiations and are turning us over. On trade, they apply the rules, we wave them through. On our country, split down the sea by this boris deal. Very sad, and only the start
yes, can you imagine if we stayed in the EU and surrendered our currency and gold reserve never to get it back ,
viva the UK !
regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m so sorry, I must of missed the bit with JCFG and using different usernames from the same IP address, can you explain then how you apparently know his IP address and more so how you got this information [emoji106]
Indeed I'm all ears especially as I know he's lying again ..
Be careful mate, [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] doesn’t like to be called a liar, this should be compelling [emoji6]
Can't wait for the reply full of irrefutable evidence causing me no end of embarrassment .. unfortunately it looks like Pinnochio has done a runner ... keep asking though [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

What a glorious day, it's been absolutely wonderful down on the seafront all day. I hope nobody has wasted yet another glorious day cooped up in their bedsit furiously tapping away at their keyboards ???

Anyway, where were we ? Oh yes, proof of JCFG's duplicate NSC accounts on a single IP address.

Slightly off topic (re your comments and info provided on another thread) but if it's not too much trouble could you inform us if the primary/registration IP address for the account The Clamp is 'unique'? :angel:

Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

It appears that an NSC poster has indeed, been telling lies. I think what we learn from this is that if you are a moron and want to run multiple accounts, don't register them all from the same IP address :dunce:

And, if you do, don't draw attention to the fact by asking mods about what IP addresses various accounts are linked to :dunce::dunce:

It seems everyday is a learning day for The Brexit Brains Trust :lolol:

You two should really get out and get some sunshine while it's still around.

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
yes, can you imagine if we stayed in the EU and surrendered our currency and gold reserve never to get it back ,
viva the UK !
regards
DF

We never gave up our currency when in the eu, why would we in the future :moo:
And Brown, a British pm, sold off loads of our gold reserves cheaply.
Our mighty country deserves better than liars and charlatans

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What a glorious day, it's been absolutely wonderful down on the seafront all day. I hope nobody has wasted yet another glorious day cooped up in their bedsit furiously tapping away at their keyboards ???

Anyway, where were we ? Oh yes, proof of JCFG's duplicate NSC accounts on a single IP address.

I think what we learn from this is that if you are a moron and want to run multiple accounts, don't register them all from the same IP address :dunce:

And, if you do, don't draw attention to the fact by asking mods about what IP addresses various accounts are linked to :dunce::dunce:

Mmmm the plot thickens.....I like to hear both sides of a story and will reserve judgment, at least we know that you registered all your multiples on different addresses then [emoji6][emoji122] Always knew your were the brains on this thread!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mmmm the plot thickens.....I like to hear both sides of a story and will reserve judgment, at least we know that you registered all your multiples on different addresses then [emoji6][emoji122] Always knew your were the brains on this thread!

And despite it being explained v...e....r...y...............s....l...o...w...l...y to you, you're still confused and don't understood do you :lolol:

I do hope Chicken Cottage in Station road delivers, as I worry whether you have sufficient time outside of NSC to eat, shop, shower and do the normal things in life. If they deliver at least I know you won't starve :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And despite it being explained v...e....r...y...............s....l...o...w...l...y to you, you still don't understood do you :lolol:

And I do hope Chicken Cottage in Station road delivers, as I do worry whether you have sufficient time outside of NSC to eat, shop, shower and do the normal things in life. If they deliver at least I know you won't starve :thumbsup:

c26583bf9dd6d4dca53a8af0c50781d6.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And despite it being explained v...e....r...y...............s....l...o...w...l...y to you, you still don't understood do you :lolol:

I do hope Chicken Cottage in Station road delivers, as I worry whether you have sufficient time outside of NSC to eat, shop, shower and do the normal things in life. If they deliver at least I know you won't starve :thumbsup:

I prefer Wimpy in Station Road [emoji6]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

It appears that an NSC poster has indeed, been telling lies. I think what we learn from this is that if you are a moron and want to run multiple accounts, don't register them all from the same IP address :dunce:

Bloody hell like Baker Lite on steriods. 4 accounts, that's impressive, but why??

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I have and only ever used one NSC account and am willing to donate £100 to REMF if anyone can prove otherwise ... as you have tried to use a mods post as supposed evidence that I haven't perhaps [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] can clear it up for you. I'm sure you would be willing to match the £100 donation to REMF when you are proved wrong?

And you made a specific point of claiming Is it PotG? and my accounts were the same IP address which should be easy to check ....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have and only ever used one NSC account and am willing to donate £100 to REMF if anyone can prove otherwise ... as you have tried to use a mods post as supposed evidence that I haven't perhaps [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] can clear it up for you. I'm sure you would be willing to match the £100 donation to REMF when you are proved wrong?

And you made a specific point of claiming Is it PotG? and my accounts were the same IP address which should be easy to check ....

Well done you, you've now learnt to use a VPN to hide an IP address (after a bit of a hint), you should be very proud of yourself.

But what sort of moron would take a bet with a proven liar :facepalm:

Cue [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] in true Trigger style 'I'll have a tenner on that' :lolol:

Love to stay and play but I've got important stuff to get on with. That Moroccan spiced Rack of Lamb with Mushroom and Caramelised Onion Couscous won't cook itself :bigwave:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well done you, you've now learnt to use a VPN to hide an IP address (after a bit of a hint), you should be very proud of yourself.

Cue [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] in true Trigger style 'I'll have a tenner on that' :lolol:

Love to stay and play but I've got important stuff to get on with. That Moroccan spiced Rack of Lamb with Mushroom and Caramelised Onion Couscous won't cook itself :bigwave:

[emoji23][emoji23] And on a Friday night ooo la la

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Don't run away petal ... put your money* where your online mouth is ... you made very specific claims and even used a mods post to supposedly support your accusations/fibs

(* in the interests of fairness and money might be involved I should admit I was a moderator and junior admin on a political forum several years ago and know an IP address isn't definitive proof when identifying individual members accounts)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Don't run away petal ... put your money* where your online mouth is ... you made very specific claims and even used a mods post to supposedly support your accusations/fibs

(* in the interests of fairness and money might be involved I should admit I was a moderator and junior admin on a political forum several years ago and know an IP address isn't definitive proof when identifying individual members accounts)

You’re wasting your time with this bunch of strange *****, they are quite simply on another planet [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

He won’t be long heating his Waitrose meal for one [emoji6]

One thing I have noticed about him is his constant need to underpin how busy he is, all his friends he has and loved ones, how active he is, hell this isn’t the first time he’s listed his dinner [emoji23]

Makes you wonder about people who constantly feel the need to repeat how busy they are.

It’s like the guy we all know who is always getting more sex than anyone else... reality of course is they aren’t, quite sad really...

There’s another poster on here who is very similar....

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You’re wasting your time with this bunch of strange *****, they are quite simply on another planet [emoji2371]

They have numerous issues but we should persevere in showing them the path to enlightenment Mr lite, Brexit Britain is all about raising our eyes beyond Little Eulanders narrow prejudices and embracing our reclaimed freedoms and global opportunities :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
He won’t be long heating his Waitrose meal for one [emoji6]

One thing I have noticed about him is his constant need to underpin how busy he is, all his friends he has and loved ones, how active he is, hell this isn’t the first time he’s listed his dinner [emoji23]

Makes you wonder about people who constantly feel the need to repeat how busy they are.

It’s like the guy we all know who is always getting more sex than anyone else... reality of course is they aren’t, quite sad really...

There’s another poster on here who is very similar....

I'm surprised someone who is always first in line to tell us how financially astute he is won't even back up his forthright accusations with a measly £100 donation to a very worthy cause .... it's almost like he knows he's a serial bullshitter/liar.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
They have numerous issues but we should persevere in showing them the path to enlightenment Mr lite, Brexit Britain is all about raising our eyes beyond Little Eulanders narrow prejudices and embracing our reclaimed freedoms and global opportunities :thumbsup:

Indeed.
A dog with a bone springs to mind.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You were once a junior admin on a forum several years ago :eek:

Well why didn't you say, I obviously had no idea of the level of expertise I was dealing with :lolol:

As you say, IP address isn't definitive proof in identifying people (or else you wouldn't have come up with all the bullshit about proving it), but what we could both do is this.

Ask the mods to list all NSC accounts that have been set up from IP addresses that we have individually used and list all accounts that have been accessed from IP addresses that we have individually used. I don't know, but I suspect that NSC stores at least some of this information.

Given there are approx 4.3 billion unique addresses, it wouldn't be proof, but at worst it could highlight some very unusual coincidences wouldn't it ? I assume you'd be up for this in order to 'clear your names' :wink:

And back on topic,

Brexit: DUP agriculture minister orders Brexit check construction halt

Northern Ireland's Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) agriculture minister has ordered officials to stop work on new permanent border control posts (BCPs). These are used to check food products from GB.

The minister, Gordon Lyons, said he had also asked officials to stop recruiting BCP staff. It is understood officials are seeking legal advice on whether they can follow Mr Lyons' orders. The BCPs are a requirement of the Brexit deal between the UK and EU. He said there was too much uncertainty around the end of the protocol grace periods.

"It's a real nightmare for us and it's going to be causing us an awful lot of problems."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56217647

It's almost as if those Unionist Brexiteers had no idea what they were voting for, when they voted for a border in the Irish Sea :dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here