Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That might possibly be because we have left, Brexit has been and gone.

Keep up at the back.

Similarly nobody really prattles on about The Amex being built anymore.

The Amex has been a huge success and lead to the highest attendance in BHA history, we got what we were promised and more

Brexit hasn't delivered any of the promised benefits. Its like going from Goldstone to the Priestfield with David Bellotti still in charge

Jan 30, 2008
The Amex has been a huge success and lead to the highest attendance in BHA history, we got what we were promised and more

Brexit hasn't delivered any of the promised benefits. Its like going from Goldstone to the Priestfield with David Bellotti still in charge

36, 747? , when was that then :dunce:

Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Not only flying a false flag on your avatar but zero knowledge of BHA history!! :facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That might possibly be because we have left, Brexit has been and gone.

Keep up at the back.

Similarly nobody really prattles on about The Amex being built anymore.

I hate to be the one to have to break this to you, but

If 'Brexit has been and gone' then we would have implemented the Northern Ireland protocol and not be trying to renegotiate one of the most significant parts of Brexit :dunce:

So that 'Get Brexit Done' that you voted for was a lie that you fell for and still haven't realised :dunce::dunce:

If 'Brexit has been and gone' then we would have our new import controls/procedures/ taxes in place and not be putting them back to sometime next year :dunce::dunce::dunce:

So that 'Take Back Control' that you voted for was another lie that you fell for and still haven't realised :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

I could go on, but given you obviously don't understand any of the above, I think it may be rather pointless :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It does increasingly seem to be "anything but Brexit" from NSC's leave collective these days....

And here was the famous (and only) time that [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] actually tried to engage on any aspect of Brexit, about how to resolve the NI border issue

Sit down with the Irish & NI representatives and amend the GFA?

In the long run Ireland and NI re-uniting would resolve it as they would both be in the EU, but that would be a Looonnng game. Look how long and how much negotiation it took to stop the worst of the violence, which was something everyone wanted.

(Not particularly relevant, but the only time Ireland has been United in the last millennium was actually as part of Britain, so it's not really re-uniting ???)
What about a trade/customs only crossings on the border?
So border infrastructure? There are 300 crossing points
Mmmm, good point, maybe have designated trade crossings?

5 or six trade goods areas at various points on the border similar to the stations you see weighing lorry’s surely could work no?

But you then have to deal with smuggling across the whole border outside of those crossings. Those crossings would need be major as they would need to process all procedures, standards, tariffs etc, same as all UK ports. Unless there was a free trade deal of course, but to get that the UK would have to agree to EU regulations, and the border wouldn't be needed.

Mmm tricky, I’ll give it some more thought, thank you for your considered answers.

That was a year ago and strangely, all he has done is troll, get angry and them get banned repeatedly since. I can't imagine why :lolol:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And here was the famous (and only) time that [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] actually tried to engage on any aspect of Brexit, about how to resolve the NI border issue

That was a year ago and strangely, all he has done is troll, get angry and them get banned repeatedly since. I can't imagine why :lolol:

Bit mean spirited that, I’ve gone 2 months now without a ban [emoji23][emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You, go on and on? Nah, I'm not having that.

You logged on to give the post a thumbs up, spent nearly two hours thinking about it, and responded with that ?

If you ever understand what Johnson and Farage have done to you, I'll bet you won't be able to walk for a week :lolol:

Dinner calls :bigwave:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes, yes you are.

If you weren't you'd know that Northern Ireland has the best brexit deal in the UK.

Time the Government stopped discriminating against the other UK nations and levelled us all up to what they have.

If that makes him an idiot for not knowing that then God knows what that makes a fan of Brighton posting on a Brighton message board that the Amex Stadium bought us our highest attendance in our history, quite literally FFS [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here