Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't take it to heart my friend, Westdene is wrong again, and wrong to call you a c**t, because you are not a c**t.
You are a 24 carat wanker and a collosal ignoramus, but you are not a c**t.

Oi ..... it's nice so many want to libel me ..... I've never called him a cvnt.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You could try and squeeze sexist in there too because it is only men that get called Gammon.

Good point, I have been told it refers to old/middle aged white men, so sexist, racist and ageist. Its ticking all the boxes.
What if some of the “men” identify as non binary or trans?
It would be daft if the racism, ageism and sexism of the term was not more inclusive.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Care to indicate where I've been vile ?

I can explain it for you but I can't understand it for you.

Two Professors
(laughable moniker for the person involved) suggests that you think of him/her in outrageously rude terms. You might like to check it - it begins with a 'c' and ends with a 't'..... but he considers the comments that 'remoaners' have made as being typically vile.

I see your last response refutes his/her claim so perhaps you might like to have an exchange with him/her.

I asked her/him why s/he hasn't bracketed your description of him/her as equally vile.

Got it?

Oh and well done - I see you are beginning to overcome your tourettes!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So in conclusion Westdene Seagull is correct , he has never called 2profs a cvnt, and 2profs has only said westdene seagull "thinks" he is a cvnt but never actually said westdene seagull "called" him a cvnt and a few idiots cant tell the difference between "thinks" and "called" so act like cvnts.
Proper cvnt fest this place

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
So in conclusion Westdene Seagull is correct , he has never called 2profs a cvnt, and 2profs has only said westdene seagull "thinks" he is a cvnt but never actually said westdene seagull "called" him a cvnt and a few idiots cant tell the difference between "thinks" and "called" so act like cvnts.
Proper cvnt fest this place

I demand the services of Robert Mueller to resolve this issue!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not content with foisting their internal squabble about Europe onto the country the Tory ******** are in open warfare about May and who should be leader. These f*ckers are destroying their moribund party and taking the country down with them.

What a f*cking mess.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don’t think anything sums up the nations current mood on Brexit better than this.

[tweet]1109407172537081856[/tweet]

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I can explain it for you but I can't understand it for you.

Two Professors
(laughable moniker for the person involved) suggests that you think of him/her in outrageously rude terms. You might like to check it - it begins with a 'c' and ends with a 't'..... but he considers the comments that 'remoaners' have made as being typically vile.

I see your last response refutes his/her claim so perhaps you might like to have an exchange with him/her.

I asked her/him why s/he hasn't bracketed your description of him/her as equally vile.

Got it?

Oh and well done - I see you are beginning to overcome your tourettes!

You could have shortened all that rubbish you just typed to "No, I can't provide you any examples of you being vile". Apology accepted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t think anything sums up the nations current mood on Brexit better than this.

[tweet]1109407172537081856[/tweet]

Is that a death cult on the way to a mass suicide? ???

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You could have shortened all that rubbish you just typed to "No, I can't provide you any examples of you being vile". Apology accepted.

.... but you need everything explaining so painstakingly! My post was to him/her asking for clarification of what s/he said. Oh dear, I've obviously lost you.....

Have you reached Piaget's 'intuitive stage of thinking' yet?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Robert Peston seems to believe the charlatan who has made a political career out of waiting to see which way everybody is running then shouting:-

"QUICK FOLLOW ME"

is at it again

[tweet]1110092949180825600[/tweet]

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Robert Peston seems to believe the charlatan who has made a political career out of waiting to see which why everybody is running then shouting:-

"QUICK FOLLOW ME"

is a it again

[tweet]1110092949180825600[/tweet]

Beat me to it.

Thankfully it still won’t be enough.

ERG have nominated Boris then.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Robert Peston seems to believe the charlatan who has made a political career out of waiting to see which way everybody is running then shouting:-

"QUICK FOLLOW ME"

is at it again

was being mentioned on Friday or Saturday, so neither Johnson or Peston are really on the pulse. the notion is they want something to save face, to justify the turn-around, if they change view on the May deal and leaving is something in her gift. and shes probably relieved to go, with departure this summer already expected anyway.

interesting question for the floor, apart from the Irish situation what is so terrible about the deal? my other half asked why no one likes it and i couldn't answer, ive not paid enough attention. its not something thats very clear what makes it sooo bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here