Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I voted leave and I didn’t do anything illegal? Nah, this illegal dark forces conspiracy angle simply smells like sour grapes and is just a tad being over emphasised. Besides anyone would think the Remain campaign represented the forces of light and goodness. The EU butter mountain wouldn’t melt in its mouth eh?

Well doesn't your post just reek of sour grapes?
The illegality has been proved by the Electoral Commission, passed to the Met Police who have now got the National Crime Agency looking into organised crime.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Over 16 million people voted remain but only 3 million can be bothered to sign a dodgy petition to revoke article 50 ... perhaps the other 13 million respect Uk democratic norms :salute:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well doesn't your post just reek of sour grapes?
The illegality has been proved by the Electoral Commission, passed to the Met Police who have now got the National Crime Agency looking into organised crime.

This is a local country for local people...we’ll have no facts here.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Over 16 million people voted remain but only 3 million can be bothered to sign a dodgy petition to revoke article 50 ... perhaps the other 13 million respect Uk democratic norms :salute:

Compared to the 30 people on Farages 'MARCH FOR BREXIT' thing ?

Starting to look like Brexit might unravel too. As sad as that'll be

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You've been copying Julia Hartley-Brewer, haven't you? Who, incidentally is encouraging fraud, and is, in fact, wrong.

[tweet]1109115894226186247[/tweet]

Yep. Just tried using the same email address again, and got the following:
"You're receiving this email because your email has been used to sign the petition “Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.”, but you have already signed this petition."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's very funny. Like a reverse of what we did to the Palace petition where the outcome actually ****ed the club up even more.

I remember the Palace forum posts, panicking "half these signatures are Brighton taking the piss!!" etc.

So morons like JHB are actively encouraging people to add to the number of signatures multiple times. To achieve what exactly? Help get it to 4m and even more publicity?

The stupid bint! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So stupid that she doesn't realise you cannot use the same email multiple times.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think we should let Baker lite carry on with his "I'm not an EU citizen anymore from 2300 next Friday stuff. I've always been fascinated to see what happens if one individual declares independence from a nation unilaterally.
That would be marvellous fun! We could force him to pay 20% more from anything from the EU he uses, strip him of paternity leave entitlement, bump him back to a 40 hour week among many other things.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Screenshot_20190322_163810.jpg

Where we're the other 17million for this vote?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
But the fundamental problem is "what is the best exit possible"? Even if you only asked the 17.4m Leave voters you'd get 10m different interpretations at least. The issue goes all the way back to the Leave campaign actively deciding not to pursue a singular vision of Leave prior to the vote in the hope that they could win the vote then "it'd be alright on the night".

I don't think a single vision was necessary at the time of the vote. If in principal the majority felt they wanted to leave the EU, for whatever reason, then the sensible thing was not to trigger article 50 . Then the whole discussion could have taken place, as it has, in order to try and find a single vision. If that single vision couldn't be found then there would be no need to trigger article 50 and we could have stayed. At least then those that wanted to leave could at least be satisfied that in the end it wasn't practical rather than just feeling that democracy has let them down.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh the irony ... see your and every remoaners post since 2016.
You do realise that by using that pathetic, nursery playground insult, anything else you write just comes across as "blah blah blah I'm a little cry baby" don't you?

Although I realise self awareness isn't your strong point, you could do yourself a favour and actually post like an adult.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yep. Just tried using the same email address again, and got the following:
"You're receiving this email because your email has been used to sign the petition “Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.”, but you have already signed this petition."

So kind for Julia to give the petition so much free publicity whilst pedaling false stories...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't think a single vision was necessary at the time of the vote. If in principal the majority felt they wanted to leave the EU, for whatever reason, then the sensible thing was not to trigger article 50 . Then the whole discussion could have taken place, as it has, in order to try and find a single vision. If that single vision couldn't be found then there would be no need to trigger article 50 and we could have stayed. At least then those that wanted to leave could at least be satisfied that in the end it wasn't practical rather than just feeling that democracy has let them down.
Unfortunately there was no accounting for May being outstandingly stupid, again and using her reverse Midas touch.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You do realise that by using that pathetic, nursery playground insult, anything else you write just comes across as "blah blah blah I'm a little cry baby" don't you?

Although I realise self awareness isn't your strong point, you could do yourself a favour and actually post like an adult.

This is the Brexit thread ... using terms such as mong, retard, racist, Gammon to describe leavers is apparently fine, so suck it up sweet pea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here