Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Far from it old chum, as I have stated on numerous occasions, the elite were never going to let Brexit happen, they shat a ****ing brick when the vote was won in 2016, they never expected the plebs to vote to leave, so far from surprised.The good news is that, as from 2300 next Friday this Sailor will no longer be an EU citizen and I cannot ****ing wait.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fair enough. Where are you moving to?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Personally I'm strongly in favour of ANY deal that destroys the neanderthals of the DUP and hastens the formation of a united Ireland. Would solve SO many parochial problems at a single stroke. Sick of these wankers being given any kind of airtime.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Personally I'm strongly in favour of ANY deal that destroys the neanderthals of the DUP and hastens the formation of a united Ireland. Would solve SO many parochial problems at a single stroke.

What about Gibraltar? Can they be handed over to Spain too? It's exactly the same problem.

Edit to add Gibraltar votes with the South West for MEPs as they are British.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The good news is that, as from 2300 next Friday this Sailor will no longer be an EU citizen and I cannot ****ing wait.

Neither can we. Shut the door on your way out.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Keep up at the back. There has been an extension to either April 12th if TM can get her deal through or May 22nd if she can't.

Not on our way yet.

I’m leaving next Friday at 2300,couldn’t give a **** what you’re doing, I’m off sunshine.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
- Remainers had the odds ridiculously stacked in their favour and yet still lost. For Leavers to have won in 2016 against such power will forever be one of the most astonishing results in history. But a pyrrhic victory it was.

I agree with or at least empathise with most of your points but this one stuck out like a sore thumb. I agree that it was a shock at the time, but we’ve learnt a huge deal more about the Leave campaign since.

You’re aware the Leave campaign is under criminal investigation and that it looks genuinely likely there was vast Russian support/money for the campaign?

Some of the same shady financiers of Trump. It’s all being connected via the Mueller investigation right now. Farage and Aaron Banks are hardly what you’d call “underdogs”.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Staying in Worthing cocker.

Fun fact;

In the event of a no deal Worthing will be the second worst affected town in the U.K.

See? I do like fun.

Nobody’s leaving anything next Friday, cocker.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
By saying 'I would not fan the flames...' is indicating she did, and in the context of what you have written is suggesting it was her fault

I said ‘I probably wouldn’t...” suggesting it wasn’t wise. It’s you that’s then that “so you’re saying it’s her fault...”. Er, no I didn’t. That’s your interpretation but given the bi-polar nature of Brexit debates as I said, such a response is probably to be expected.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Fun fact;

In the event of a no deal Worthing will be the second worst affected town in the U.K.

See? I do like fun.

Nobody’s leaving anything next Friday, cocker.

You speak for yourself, I’m off out of this rotten club.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I agree with or at least empathise with most of your points but this one stuck out like a sore thumb. I agree that it was a shock at the time, but we’ve learnt a huge deal more about the Leave campaign since.

You’re aware the Leave campaign is under criminal investigation and that it looks genuinely likely there was vast Russian support/money for the campaign?

Some of the same shady financiers of Trump. It’s all being connected via the Mueller investigation right now. Farage and Aaron Banks are hardly what you’d call “underdogs”.

Yes aware of all that and my god nobody is clean on either side. But regardless, the Remain camp had vastly more things in its favour. The entire establishment was against leaving which probably dwarves anything Trump and co could buy. No, the Remainers were the Man City of Brexit whilst the Leavers were, well, Wigan of the 3rd tier. ‘‘Twas and always will be remembered as an almighty cup shock in football parlance!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What about Gibraltar? Can they be handed over to Spain too? It's exactly the same problem.

A hundred years from now, maybe much sooner, the world map will look very different from it looks now. The Falklands will be part of Argentina, Gibraltar will be Spanish and there will be one country called Eire. The future geopolitical map will look as alien to us as the past geopolitical map.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A hundred years from now, maybe much sooner, the world map will look very different from it looks now. The Falklands will be part of Argentina, Gibraltar will be Spanish and there will be one country called Eire. The future geopolitical map will look as alien to us as the past geopolitical map.

And Theresa May will still be going to and from Brussels repeating "will of the people, will of the people" over and over. To herself.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Ok Nostradamus, tell me how the Falklands can be part of a country not yet 200 years old, when they have been the Falklands for 250 odd years?
The people in these areas have voted to stay British. Nobody forced them, and they had their own independent votes.

I did edit my previous post to include the fact that Gibraltar votes with the SW of England for MEPs in Brussels.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here