Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Oh come along don't be shy, have the courage of your convictions, what are your alternate account names (Nibble/Clamp)?

What is your purpose in wanting to know my details Bringer of TRUTH?... What are your motives?
Any answers to the original questions? No? Case concluded.....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
There is absolutely nothing positive in your comments, you seem to be trying to bully a poster with a different opinion.

It was a reasonable comment about new posters, there seem to be a number of recent ones who only post in this thread and who are clearly not prepared to use their usual forum name. If that is the case, then that is a little cowardly in my opinion.

I am interested in your opinion. How did you come to that conclusion? This is my forum name... the usual and only. Is that the same for you? Is asking a question of someone with different views 'bullying'? Please explain.....

Oh and I have posted on other threads. This thread is most important to me at the moment though FYO.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
There is absolutely nothing positive in your comments, you seem to be trying to bully a poster with a different opinion.

It was a reasonable comment about new posters, there seem to be a number of recent ones who only post in this thread and who are clearly not prepared to use their usual forum name. If that is the case, then that is a little cowardly in my opinion.

Clearly a ringer (one of many). No idea why this site allows numerous accounts to promote certain agendas. Cowardly sums it up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am interested in your opinion. How did you come to that conclusion? This is my forum name... the usual and only. Is that the same for you?

If you read this forum you'd know. I am of the opinion that you are a second or third account, unlike mine. And although I've not followed all the posts on this mammoth thread, all the ones from you that I have seen, have been aimed at one person and as I said before come across as a bullying form of behaviour. Anyway, although I often am infuriated by some posters, almost all are passionate about their views and at least express then in some kind of coherent way. You will join the only other poster I have on ignore, although I think you may be the same person due to style and content.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If you read this forum you'd know. I am of the opinion that you are a second or third account, unlike mine. And although I've not followed all the posts on this mammoth thread, all the one's from you that I have seen, have been aimed at one person and as I said before cone across as a bullying form of behaviour. Anyway, although I often am infuriated by some posters, almost all are passionate about their views and at least express then in some kind of coherent way. You will join the only other poster I have on ignore, although I think you may be the same person due to style and content.
Your opinion is wrong and I am sure Bringer of TRUTH does not need your protection. But you seem to be happy with all your opinions so I suppose that's what matters... thanks for explaining them.

You have included a couple of typos, but I won't annoy you further by pointing them out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh come along don't be shy, have the courage of your convictions, what are your alternate account names (Nibble/Clamp)?

I post as one user. Always have and always will. Used to post under Nibble , now I post under The Clamp. I was posting on here before you were even thought of so please refrain from bringing me into your squabbles. Thank you so much :)

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The general public will quite understandably have been put off by the laughable approach to Brexit by our dear leader and by the highly effective opposition to it led by remain MP's in parliament. There will always be a certain element of 'buyers regret' at work in this kind of situation as well.

Tell you what, when Labour/Conservatives win the next election, once the honeymoon period is over, and once the clamour of those who lost the election grows to its most shrill, let's forsake democracy and run another election as the smaller losing group most probably has the moral mandate and is not a) thick b) racist and c) mostly northern.

But you knew that.

The 'people' were sold a fantasy. A whole lot of mistruths. Now even Brexiteers are having second thoughts about the impact that will most likely inflict on the country.

I realise that 'patriots' are quite keen on 'winning' something that has been demonstrably shown as bullshit, and really dont mind the 'people' being lied to, as long as the 'patriots' win, and have their feelings soothed. Their thin skins couldnt deal with any alternative really.
The Britain you want is one where the 'people' are lied to, but the 'people' dont matter that much. Its ok to feed them bullshit. Thanks for that. I hope im wrong and everybody gets a unicorn, but ive a feeling thats unlikely.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I post as one user. Always have and always will. Used to post under Nibble , now I post under The Clamp. I was posting on here before you were even thought of so please refrain from bringing me into your squabbles. Thank you so much :)

Well, we both know that's not true. You were banned on one thread under one account name then started posting under your other account name. You also lied about having an alterante account but as you are prone to doing a Liam Neeson parody 'I will find you' etc probably best to leave it there :p

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The 'people' were sold a fantasy. A whole lot of mistruths. Now even Brexiteers are having second thoughts about the impact that will most likely inflict on the country.

I realise that 'patriots' are quite keen on 'winning' something that has been demonstrably shown as bullshit, and really dont mind the 'people' being lied to, as long as the 'patriots' win. Thin skins couldnt deal with that really.
The Britain you want is one where the 'people' are lied to, and shout and scream about 'democracy'. Thanks for that. I hope im wrong and everybody gets a unicorn, but ive a feeling thats unlikely.
Some of that is opinion but most of your post is simply putting words into my mouth. Thanks for that, stereotyping as well. Nice.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, we both know that's not true. You were banned on one thread under one account name then started posting under your other account name. You also lied about having an alterante account but as you are prone to doing a Liam Neeson parody 'I will find you' etc probably best to leave it there :p

Where on Earth did you come up with that. It is categorically rubbish.
I changed my user name because of some very serious PM threats from another user who was permanently banned for his behaviour.
So yes, I suggest you do leave it there.
Once again, I’ll thank you not to bring me into your petty squabbles.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I realise that 'patriots' are quite keen on 'winning' something that has been demonstrably shown as bullshit, and really dont mind the 'people' being lied to, as long as the 'patriots' win, the patriots who shout and scream about democracy on NSC. Their thin skins couldnt deal with that really.
The Britain you want is one where the 'people' are lied to, and Brexiteers shout and scream about 'democracy'. Thanks for that. I hope im wrong and everybody gets a unicorn, but ive a feeling thats unlikely.

If you spent a little time listening to locals in your new homeland you would realise respecting and enacting democratic results are very important. We were asked if we wanted to stay in the EU or Leave. Lies and half truths on all sides just like every election ... respecting democratic outcomes which we all sign up to before the result is a foundation of democratic legitimacy, so sad you still can't grasp this basic concept.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Where on Earth did you come up with that. It is categorically rubbish.
I changed my user name because of some very serious PM threats from another user who was permanently banned for his behaviour.
So yes, I suggest you do leave it there.
Once again, I’ll thank you not to bring me into your petty squabbles.

As ever Clampy your Pants are permanently on fire ....

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
If you spent a little time listening to locals in your new homeland you would realise respecting and enacting democratic results are very important. We were asked if we wanted to stay in the EU or Leave. Lies and half truths on all sides just like every election ... respecting democratic outcomes which we all sign up to before the result is a foundation of democratic legitimacy, so sad you still can't grasp this basic concept.

The vote was carried out in a ridiculous manner. In content and application.
It was an advisory vote.
The people voted in many cases, and they are beginning to realise that now, on issues based on bullshit. If you want a democracy where people vote for something, and its demonstrably shown to be bullshit youre welcome to it.

On another note, I spend a lot of time with Czech people. and was treated to Czech music from the 80s after I had just made an 80s club mix. We dont really have a shared musical history lets say.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You're seriously suggesting she got the coverage because of the colour of her skin ? Nothing to do with hawking herself around ? How many TV shows has the white gentlemen been on since the court case ? I'm yet to see him on Question Time. No, she WANTED the publicity and looked for it ...... and got it. I wonder how much she's earned out of it ?

I am suggesting her less than fully British Heritage was highlighted in many of the press articles. She was also the named litigant in the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here