Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Not one of their arguments stand up to scrutiny. Morons.

Having to resort to name calling is unnecessary ,most intellectuals could argue both sides of the coin IMO . The Remainers have taken the moral high ground and i would`t say they are intellectuals ,one said he voted Remain because he thought that he would rather have a say in EU matters rather then be on the outside ,just a simple reason same for most people .Again name calling ,poor show .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Having to resort to name calling is unnecessary ,most intellectuals could argue both sides of the coin IMO . The Remainers have taken the moral high ground and i would`t say they are intellectuals ,one said he voted Remain because he thought that he would rather have a say in EU matters rather then be on the outside ,just a simple reason same for most people .Again name calling ,poor show .

Oh get off your high horse. I have never heard an argument for leaving that couldn't be debunked or shown to based on falsehoods. Ironincally, there is one argument that stands up; If you just don't like foreigners.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wish I'd kept a scorecard of the number of times that Remainers have referred to Leavers collectively as 'thickies' (etc) and compared this with the number of times the opposition have actually claimed this this. Ratio of about 1:20, I reckon, and it's getting a tad tiresome. This is not to discount the routine individual insults that fly across no-man's land so of which - it is the case - do bring into question the cognitive capabilities of one side of the argument.

Perhaps you should look at today's posts,and see how many non-abusive ones there are from remainers,morons and sub normals among the choicer ones.But no,you won't bother.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wish I'd kept a scorecard of the number of times that Remainers have referred to Leavers collectively as 'thickies' (etc) and compared this with the number of times the opposition have actually claimed this this. Ratio of about 1:20, I reckon, and it's getting a tad tiresome. This is not to discount the routine individual insults that fly across no-man's land so of which - it is the case - do bring into question the cognitive capabilities of one side of the argument.

They usually bring it up when they are asked a question they can't answer, or can but know it will make them look stupid.

"Can you possibly explain what benefit Brexit has or will actually have to the U.K"?

"Somebody called me a moron once"....

Because you're a moron.

(not you, my imaginary Brexiteer)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps you should look at today's posts,and see how many non-abusive ones there are from remainers,morons and sub normals among the choicer ones.But no,you won't bother.

Did you ever think that perhaps if you didn't act like such a moron, you wouldn't get called it so often?

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Oh get off your high horse. I have never heard an argument for leaving that couldn't be debunked or shown to based on falsehoods. Ironincally, there is one argument that stands up; If you just don't like foreigners.

Who of the Leave posters has said they don`t like foreigners ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Did you ever think that perhaps if you didn't act like such a moron, you wouldn't get called it so often?

Do you work for the Priory Group?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

I did bother and to some extent it appears that I chose a bad day to write that post! But I reckon my estimated ratio has only slipped a little. It's when tempers fray that the name-calling starts. Perhaps it's the hot weather...…………….But since we scraped a point in today's match I confidently expect that a mellow state-of-mind will characterise all on the thread - if only for about 10 minutes.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When you look around you, and see that the two closest supporters of your 'No deal/Hard Border' Brexit on here are Ppf and Two profs, does it ever occur to you that maybe you should stop, pause and consider for a second or two ? Even Baker Lite has deserted you now.

No - Completely convinced you are correct, you stumble ever onwards and downwards, completely oblivious to what awaits if you were to get your preferred solution :shootself

(Which, as you've been getting told for 3 years, you won't :lolol: )

'My' no deal, hard border Brexit? When have I ever said no deal was my preferred option? People come and go, makes no difference to me. I completely understand why people avoid this cluster**** of a thread :shrug:

(As I said before, anyone claiming to know how this entire process will end is talking out of the wrong orifice :bigwave:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, I don't do irony - having seen hundreds of your posts here, my interpretation is that you're a National Front racist.

Now you're just being facetious.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
'My' no deal, hard border Brexit? When have I ever said no deal was my preferred option? People come and go, makes no difference to me. I completely understand why people avoid this cluster**** of a thread :shrug:

(As I said before, anyone claiming to know how this entire process will end is talking out of the wrong orifice :bigwave:)

This kind of implies Brexit at any cost without really defining Brexit or acknowledging those costs.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well throughout this thread, you've insisted that you didn't want to stay in a customs union as this isn't 'what people voted for'. (Of course, knowing what version of Brexit leave voters voted for isn't talking out of the wrong orifice :lolol:).

And I notice you have now stopped posting about that fantasy where you get 'No deal' with No hard Border, so what is left as a method of Brexit :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
Well throughout this thread, you've insisted that you didn't want to stay in a customs union as this isn't 'what people voted for'. (Of course, knowing what version of Brexit leave voters voted for isn't talking out of the wrong orifice :lolol:).

And I notice you have now stopped posting about that fantasy where you get 'No deal' with No hard Border, so what is left as a method of Brexit :shrug:
why are they fantasy's, nothing's been decided unless you're Dr who and have a Tardis:dunce:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Just heard on the news tonight that the French checked passports of people from outside of the Schengen area for a couple of hours at Calais this morning.

Queues back onto the M25. Well, who could have imagined that. 'No deal' is obviously the way ahead, what's the worst that could happen :facepalm:
we don't leave the EU :dunce:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here