Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I can’t imagine even your own family taking you seriously.
And what you have pointed out, isn’t irony.
You are the joke of NSC.

So you are really a Klarse Nipple Clamp!:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I've become tired of the Tories too, but it wouldn't make me want to join a party lead by a racist with no manifesto....

But she's not joining Labour,she's standing for the Brexit Party.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not directly Brexit-related, but the tone of PMQ today is distinctly more mutually respectful, far less shouty, than before the Easter recess. Whether that's down to the recent events in Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Northern Ireland, or whether it's down to the absence of May and Corbyn, is anybody's guess.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Galloway.....so first he joined Putin's payroll on RT, then joined the Murdoch payroll on Talk Radio, and now seems to be endorsing the Farage's Brexit party on twitter.

Some journey George, where next....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've become tired of the Tories too, but it wouldn't make me want to join a party lead by a racist with no manifesto....
To be fair on her, Anne Widdicombe is a horrible old racist dinosaur and Little Englander, so it's a good fit.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hardly surprising.Unlike the EU,we Brits embrace other cultures and races.

Is that why the leavers want to tighten the borders to stop them coming in?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can’t imagine even your own family taking you seriously.
And what you have pointed out, isn’t irony.
You are the joke of NSC.

I cant imagine his own family even taking his phone calls.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's not worth engaging with him. You may as well argue with a bowl of custard.

A fresh bowl of Birds would probably make more sense than him right now.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Has anyone else come across Femi Oluwole on social media/TV? An anti-Brexit campaigner, he has this simple yet fantastic USP of correcting factual inaccuracies in the media/calling out lies and more lies.

And EU law-explaining in general. For instance, I didn't realise that the UK isn't part of the EU's common asylum policy, it makes decisions on a case by case basis, so the aim of the Breaking Point poster that Farridge swooned over, and indeed a lot of his rhetoric, to make us feel that we're being swamped by brown people, is all utter cobblers. Most of us probably didn't know this, but it fed a narrative over and over again. I can understand why some people would think "well, it sounds about right, doesn't it." Or as Richard Madely said, "a lot of people think...".

I heard someone banging on about "remember those traders who were jailed for selling bananas in pounds not kilos? Bloody Brussels", which sounds about right, doesn't it, we can all recall the "pubs not selling pints?' panic 20 years ago, but in fact no one was jailed, and anyone who was prosecuted was breaking UK law, not the EU's.

It's the little lies.

My own remain credentials were initially idealogical, as I suspect was the case for a lot of brexiters. But the more I've learned over the past couple of years, and I think you have to make an effort to find stuff out sometimes, leads me to believe that it's more than that, it's economically, socially, utterly mental.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ann Widdecombe leaves the Tories to join the party with the mystery manifesto, they really are losing some of their finest politicians. Tragic...

Another quality candidate :thumbsup:

BREXIT PARTY
Claire Fox
One of Britain’s most prominent libertarian voices, Ms Fox, 58, is a writer, broadcaster and free-speech campaigner. She has been a scourge of the liberal left.

James Glancy
Mr Glancy, 36, an officer in the Royal Marines and Special Boat Service, won the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross and read history at Oxford, where he captained the Blues Varsity Boxing team. He is now an environmentalist.

Matthew Patten
Mr Patten has held roles in the charity sector for 15 years including a stint until February as interim chief executive at the Martin James Foundation, a children’s charity.

Lance Forman
Mr Forman, 56, runs a salmon export business in east London. He was a special adviser at the Department for Trade and Industry in John Major’s government.

Christina Jordan
A former nurse who came to the UK from Malaysia in 1985.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/european-elections-leave-and-remain-party-candidates-5txzr23c8

The irrelevant Mr Farage will be pleased. The Brexit party has got off to a tremendous start... I'm not sure who are sh*tting themselves more Remoaners on social media or Tory central office!

Meanwhile the poor old Remoan party CHUK/TIG are languishing in the polls and are having candidate problems ...

Second candidate resigns in 24 hours, after 'crazy black wh***' remarks emerge

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...r-eu-elections-candidate-racism-a8884041.html

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BREXIT PARTY
Claire Fox
One of Britain’s most prominent libertarian voices, Ms Fox, 58, is a writer, broadcaster and free-speech campaigner. She has been a scourge of the liberal left.

So is she a good type of Trotskyist, in the way that Corbyn is a bad type of Trotskyist?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

BREXIT PARTY
Claire Fox

James Glancy
Mr Glancy, 36, an officer in the Royal Marines and Special Boat Service, won the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross and read history at Oxford, where he captained the Blues Varsity Boxing team. He is now an environmentalist.

Matthew Patten
Mr Patten has held roles in the charity sector for 15 years including a stint until February as interim chief executive at the Martin James Foundation, a children’s charity.

Lance Forman
Mr Forman, 56, runs a salmon export business in east London. He was a special adviser at the Department for Trade and Industry in John Major’s government.

Christina Jordan
A former nurse who came to the UK from Malaysia in 1985.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/european-elections-leave-and-remain-party-candidates-5txzr23c8

The irrelevant Mr Farage will be pleased. The Brexit party has got off to a tremendous start... I'm not sure who are sh*tting themselves more Remoaners on social media or Tory central office!

Meanwhile the poor old Remoan party CHUK/TIG are languishing in the polls and are having candidate problems ...

Second candidate resigns in 24 hours, after 'crazy black wh***' remarks emerge

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...r-eu-elections-candidate-racism-a8884041.html

Farage's does seems to have selected some oddballs, so will the communist get on well with the fascist sympathizer? With no manifesto to discuss they might all get on. At least Nigel will now learn something about fish, after being so absent in Brussels on the subject

Like his secondary website even more than the official one www.thebrexitparty.com

Capture.JPG

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Is that why the leavers want to tighten the borders to stop them coming in?

You seem to have some rather strange ideas about immigration.Are you standing for the Change party?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
She certainly is. It’s the new party for thick racists. Like you.

The thick racists all seem to be candidates for Change.Not surprised they are backing remain.racist.png

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I cant imagine his own family even taking his phone calls.

:lolol:Says Farageseagull.:lolol: Hasn't the Palarsefinder General warned you off yet,BaldEagle?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here