Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Doubt it. Horrible bully of a man . Comes across as very aggressive . Seen him through the years not just on the brexit debate but other political debates. Horrible man and a Burnley fan! What's to like?

It all depends on what side of the debate you find yourself ! Obviously as a remain supporter I find him quite invigorating as he argues for what I believe is best for our country, obviously you have a different view and aspect on what would be better for the same. As for being a "Horrible man" I'm sure he would be devastated to learn this especially from an individual who thinks it is very smart to depict one footballer urinating on another footballer, even if the reason is only for the difference in colour shirt the urinated on wears.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Doubt it. Horrible bully of a man . Comes across as very aggressive . Seen him through the years not just on the brexit debate but other political debates. Horrible man and a Burnley fan! What's to like?

There's an interesting piece in the Sunday Times today on the subject of Alastair Campbell and the serious depression he has long suffered from.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It all depends on what side of the debate you find yourself ! Obviously as a remain supporter I find him quite invigorating as he argues for what I believe is best for our country, obviously you have a different view and aspect on what would be better for the same. As for being a "Horrible man" I'm sure he would be devastated to learn this especially from an individual who thinks it is very smart to depict one footballer urinating on another footballer, even if the reason is only for the difference in colour shirt the urinated on wears.

It's just an avatar. :facepalm:
It's just showing my dislike of palace. Don't take things so seriously.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
There's an interesting piece in the Sunday Times today on the subject of Alastair Campbell and the serious depression he has long suffered from.

I'm sorry to hear he has depression. That doesn't make me like the bloke though. It's a bit like a certain individual on here who despises Thatcher and seems to celebrate her passing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He’s infinitely more likeable than you. Most are.
Besides, leavers have the reputation of being rude, shouty and unreasonable. Why the snowflake tears over AC?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone posting on NSC on a politics thread the very minute that the Albion kick off? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Quite the contrary. I’m sad she passed away alone and suffering from dementia in her old age.
Would have been far more merciful for everyone if she’d died 40 years previously :)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Someone posting on NSC on a politics thread the very minute that the Albion kick off? ???

It's amazing H. I can watch football and post all at the same time. Multi tasking quite easy it seems. Funny I had a feeling you'd be posting that very response. Played well didn't we. Now that the pressure is off. Up the Albion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's amazing H. I can watch football and post all at the same time. Multi tasking quite easy it seems. Funny I had a feeling you'd be posting that very response. Played well didn't we. Now that the pressure is off. Up the Albion.

:lolol:

Yes, cracking performance.

I think Campbell is a top man, but of course you'd probably expect me to say that. He and Mr Tony were an effective winning combo (unlike Jezza and his acne-suffering momentalists)

:bigwave:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
... and I assume English Nationalism is your first and only priority

Sorry,but you are just talking rubbish to disguise your lack of answers.Still trying to find these foreigners interfering with Remain,or the anonymous millionaire funding the Brexit Party.Not a very good troll,are you?Hope the EU don't pay you on results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here