Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was only 3 years wasted because of the unmovable remainer MPs and had they followed their constituents vote in the referendum, rather than their own personal wishes, it would have been sorted long ago.
I'm curious. What do you make of the PRO-Brexit MPs who voted against May's withdrawal agreement two (and in some cases, THREE) times in the past 3 years?

(Please do me the courtesy of replying, because if you can't I am going to reserve the right to treat you with the same contempt as bashlsdir who is too stupid to respond to any difficult question, regardless of how polite they are)

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
When I said as per their constituents that was slightly misleading I didn t mean Sir Nicholas should have voted remain as Mid Sussex I meant they should have voted with the government to leave as per the referendum result and done everything to ensure that.

My MP campaigned for Remain, voted Remain, and her constituency voted Remain. Since then, she's voted with the government Leavers every time. Is that what you want?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My MP campaigned for Remain, voted Remain, and her constituency voted Remain. Since then, she's voted with the government Leavers every time. Is that what you want?

Of course. THOSE MPs ignoring the views of THOSE constituents is entirely right and proper. :rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Get ready mentally and stop being a Denialist the sooner you do that the sooner you'll feel better about yourself , you could really do your self a favour and have look at that link it's quite informative
Regards
DF
Thick as mince. NOT LEFT YET.

#sicknote
#derangedfvckwit.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Fairy has told us to get ready for BREXIT.

What will you be wearing ?

Which foreigners will you be blowing raspberries at ?

Will you come lorry spotting at Dover ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No you give your head a wobble BG is correct MP's acting on agendas but hey dont worry their constituents will kick them out , reap what you sow
regards
DT

I never expect anything from a pig but a grunt.
He is wrong, you are wrong but you are too stupid to see it or admit it.
It's like remainers are the teachers trying to teach a class of adults with severe learning difficulties.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm curious. What do you make of the PRO-Brexit MPs who voted against May's withdrawal agreement two (and in some cases, THREE) times in the past 3 years?

(Please do me the courtesy of replying, because if you can't I am going to reserve the right to treat you with the same contempt as bashlsdir who is too stupid to respond to any difficult question, regardless of how polite they are)

Once again, I ask you please stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here