Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Of course, what we must not lose sight of while the patriots in Parliament fight to halt a No Deal, is that to restore true democracy we must also continue the fight to revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU. To do that we need a GE, on our terms, not Johnson's. As painful as it may be, get a Lib Dem government in place and stop Brexit in it's tracks Thus reversing the undemocratic and farcical 2016 referendum. This is the best chance we have of restoring some sanity and stability to the UK. Don't fret about "blood on the streets", as we have seen, all the leavers can muster are a few chubby skinheads in market stall clothing waving their arms at some coppers. So;

1) Remove the threat of a No Deal
2) Tory party out, Lib Dems in
3) Revoke article 50
4) Restore democracy and order to the UK and value to the pound
5) Put checks and balances in place to make sure Leave can never again lie and cheat their way to disrupting our nation.

Stating that the referendum was only advisory three years after the event is just semantics. There is only one way to enact democracy now, leave means leave, from a firm remainer. Only a fool can think otherwise.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You are still here but you have realised you're a bit of an arse, go find someone else to abuse.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Stating that the referendum was only advisory three years after the event is just semantics. There is only one way to enact democracy now, leave means leave, from a firm remainer. Only a fool can think otherwise.

To be honest wqw I would have felt the same as a remainer. I know I'm not obviously but the rule of the ballot outweighs everything.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why do people make up their minds I am angry, I am absolutely 100% away from that. Is it because their argument becomes more worthwhile? Do I accuse you of being anything? No, why? Because I don't have the audacity to call you out when I am not in your presence. To label people is a very weak argument.

You told us you were angry, at least that is how I interpret this:
"I've nearly always supported Tories, I did go Lib once. I wish I could show you how I feel. I am so pissed off with what these parties are doing to us. I hate them all, I hate all politicians. I'm a non lover of everyone. But I am a democrat and we have to see things through."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You told us you were angry, at least that is how I interpret this:
"I've nearly always supported Tories, I did go Lib once. I wish I could show you how I feel. I am so pissed off with what these parties are doing to us. I hate them all, I hate all politicians. I'm a non lover of everyone. But I am a democrat and we have to see things through."

And you appropriate that as anger? Hmmm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In Stat Towers I can frequently be heard to reply:-

"I'm in the Tapestry Room"

[tweet]1171373998426533889[/tweet]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Its the same thing every day here. The great scientist minds of NSC belittling anyone who voted/ wanted to leave, and labelling them thickos and racists.

Its amazing any country around the world can effectively run their own country without being part of a large club.

And the disadvantages of being in a large club are?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Anyone who has ever worked in Logistics knows what a f up No Deal will be.

MP’s have genuinely no clue as to how it will impact - planners in Logistics businesses can’t quite get to a worse case scenario, because it is such a one- off.

Most Logistics businesses operate Just in Time, so we will have a temporary shambles. But no-one can predict how temporary the shambles will be. And some people will die because of it.

And an unbelievably high proportion of our fellow Brits want a No Deal. The Sun, Mail and Express will have blood on their hands if it happens. But what’s new eh?

Yellowhammer release may yet shut up those who want this shambles

Ah, but of course it will be Fake News......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone who has ever worked in Logistics knows what a f up No Deal will be.

MP’s have genuinely no clue as to how it will impact - planners in Logistics businesses can’t quite get to a worse case scenario, because it is such a one- off.

Most Logistics businesses operate Just in Time, so we will have a temporary shambles. But no-one can predict how temporary the shambles will be. And some people will die because of it.

And an unbelievably high proportion of our fellow Brits want a No Deal. The Sun, Mail and Express will have blood on their hands if it happens. But what’s new eh?

Yellowhammer release may yet shut up those who want this shambles

Ah, but of course it will be Fake News......

A public release of Yellowhammer documents will just help the post *no deal* court cases brought by relatives for corporate manslaughter and negligence.

Those who'll be up in court want the documents kept secret.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
A public release of Yellowhammer documents will just help the post *no deal* court cases brought by relatives for corporate manslaughter and negligence.

Those who'll be up in court want the documents kept secret.

Why none of the Civil Servants wanted to sign affidavits in the recent Court Cases

Why Mr Gove, when asked if there would there be fresh food, stated that there would be enough food for everyone.

Why the BMA and NHS are so worried about No Deal and why Mogg wouldn’t repeat his criticism of a surgeon outside Parliament

Why the CBI has stated that No Deal will act as a self inflicted drag on the UK Economy for a decade and more.

And we have posters on here who just don’t believe any of it.

Ultimately, Leave does mean Leave but never with a No Deal.

Jan 30, 2008
Hi Das. What am I denying? Or were you’re replying to someone else

I said Leave does mean Leave but not with No Deal - as you and me will suffer

Not specific to you Nobby just the usual suspects, of course there will be.problems that will have to be addressed but not on a long term basis Change scares some people but when they get used to it they'll wonder what all the fuss was about
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
8 month old link about a few ex pats Grizzling ,how did they get on ??
Regards
DF

They lost and were found guilty, appealed and lost again

Vote Leave broke the law in 2016

Leave.EU is still under investigation by the National Crime Agency

Thank yourself the fraudarendum was advisory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here