Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
As I stated (maybe it was difficult for you), we won’t be erecting/creating a hard border. OK! That’s answered you question.

So, now answer mine.
Do you accept that the remain side LIED in the campaign? Note - this is not a question about the leave bus.
Did the remain side state that we would need a hard border with the ROI? if not, why not?
Last question, who will create the hard border if we won’t?

Apologies for interruption. I think it is fair to say there were lies, misrepresentations and exaggerations on BOTH sides. It's just that the bigger and more effective porkies came from the Leave lobby. So the result really should be declared null and void and we should have a transparent and fair vote now.

larus

Apologies for interruption. I think it is fair to say there were lies, misrepresentations and exaggerations on BOTH sides. It's just that the bigger and more effective porkies came from the Leave lobby. So the result really should be declared null and void and we should have a transparent and fair vote now.

Look, even with all of the lies from the government, CBI, BOE, IMF, EU, Obama, mainstream media we still voted leave.

Just deal with it.

All this discussion about a peoples vote/peoples parliament really means the Losers group. After all, the peopl had their vote, and those who voted, decided to leave. Full stop.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Unfortunately that horse has bolted for me ..but hopefully I will get a decent pay off when what is left of my company transfers to mainland Europe.

Personally I really do hope that we can get a deal out of this mess. Who knows though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a loser! Can’t answer questions.

Typical sad, pathetic remainer.

Come on, man up and answer my questions. It’s not difficult surely, after all, you remainers are SO much more intelligent than the thicko leavers.

Ah abuse. The last bastion of the uneducated and bigoted. Congratulations. You tick all the boxes sweetie

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Look, even with all of the lies from the government, CBI, BOE, IMF, EU, Obama, mainstream media we still voted leave.

Just deal with it.

All this discussion about a peoples vote/peoples parliament really means the Losers group. After all, the peopl had their vote, and those who voted, decided to leave. Full stop.

Sorry but the 'you lost, get over it' line has been done..... many times. This is far too important to be commented on as if it is a football match. We need to get it right, not just get it done. The impact from the deceit of 2016 will not go away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would have thought the EU put it there, seeing as the Tories have spent so much effort trying to get it removed.

No, it was Theresa May's idea. The other alternative was to have the border in the Irish Sea but the DUP voted against it.
We could still leave the EU but be in the single market which would solve the problem.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Gods official representative in England tells remainers to stop whingeing

The Archbishop of Canterbury has called for Remainers to "stop whingeing" and accept the result of the Brexit referendum.

The Most Rev Justin Welby said those who voted to stay in the EU must now "take seriously the fact that the majority voted Leave", stating: "We may not like it, but that is democracy."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...emainers-stop-whingeing-accept-result-brexit/

Looks like God has also had enough of the incessant whining of the minority of remainers who can't accept the referendum result ... who can blame him/her :angel:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Again. The original referendum gave us a "what" for the outcome.

A second referendum would give the opportunity to choose a brexit or remain.

If you are so democratic you wouldn't have anything to worry about, right?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I am diplomatic, and respect the result of the referendum.

The Remainers have twisted

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But the issue with being in a single market is that you would have to take the rules that a lot of people voted to stop..like free movement...so it is a fine line between a positive deal that could include some sort of free trade/ single market deal, and a no deal that in effect shuts the door on that.

No, it was Theresa May's idea. The other alternative was to have the border in the Irish Sea but the DUP voted against it.
We could still leave the EU but be in the single market which would solve the problem.

larus

Sorry but the 'you lost, get over it' line has been done..... many times. This is far too important to be commented on as if it is a football match. We need to get it right, not just get it done. The deceit of the 2016 will not go away.

So you’re happy to have a once in a generation referendum turned over because you think that there were untruths spoken.

OK, so what about elections then?

What about joining the EU in the first place?

What about remainers explaining in detail what the end goal is for the EU - the integration into a federal superstate, with it’s own army and tax raising powers?

Surely you’d want that to be made crystal clear to the public so they are fully informed.

After all, we joined the EEC in 1975, and there’s been more and more powers transferred to the EU on its relentless march towards federalism. If you don’t understand that, then that’s your problem.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No you are boring now. I asked the question, you answered it. End of conversation from my point of view.

But do feel free to carry on if you want. After all it’s a free country at the moment

I had the courtesy to answer you question. Yet again, you fail and use deflection. Sweetie - how sad for an ‘adult’ to use that.

Come on - go for it. Answer my questions. Be brave - we’re all rooting for you.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I have, have you?

You're trying to suggest a deal voted down three times, that no10 has said is dead and won't be brought back to the house and even if the negotiated backstop is removed the ERG would vote against it is "Still on the table".

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The EU insists it's the only deal on the table completely ignoring the democratic voice of the HoC. Where are the protesters/marches!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Unfortunately that horse has bolted for me ..but hopefully I will get a decent pay off when what is left of my company transfers to mainland Europe.

Personally I really do hope that we can get a deal out of this mess. Who knows though.

You have my sympathy and your frustration is understandable. I am sure your circumstances are not unique and I hope that it will work out positively for you.

larus

No you are boring now. I asked the question, you answered it. End of conversation from my point of view.

But do feel free to carry on if you want. After all it’s a free country at the moment

Aww diddums, Been trapped in a corner so starts crying. When you can’t win an argument or answer questions, just whinge and get shirty.

Never mind - we’re soon going to be free from the EU.

You’re not worth trying to reason with as you’re scared of dealing with facts.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So you’re happy to have a once in a generation referendum turned over because you think that there were untruths spoken.

OK, so what about elections then?

What about joining the EU in the first place?

What about remainers explaining in detail what the end goal is for the EU - the integration into a federal superstate, with it’s own army and tax raising powers?

Surely you’d want that to be made crystal clear to the public so they are fully informed.

After all, we joined the EEC in 1975, and there’s been more and more powers transferred to the EU on its relentless march towards federalism. If you don’t understand that, then that’s your problem.

My problem is in implementing a corrupted 2016 referendum, whilst you seem to be sanguine about it because the outcome agreed with your views.

D

Deleted member 2719

That's better Mouldy.... you're clearly much more comfortable with borrowed pictures than you are with words - but you seem to have had a sense of humour by-pass......

When are you going to come out and tell us who your real NSC identity is?

You and Mikey really a couple of snakes in the grass.

Pathetic and limp really.

larus

My problem is in implementing a corrupted referendum, whilst you seem to be sanguine about it because the outcome agreed with your views.

But you have no problem with the lies in the 1975 referendum which were the basis to join in the first place?

You have no problem with the lies of politicians in this country handing over powers to the EU without consulting the people?

OK, so you are OK when it suits your outcome I see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here