Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
87000D07-FF3F-40A3-AD02-DC087870074C.jpeg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He'll do his time come out and carry on the fight .despite the efforts to gag him
regards
DR

No, no DR, he is going to be assassinated in prison by either Moslems, main stream media, Government agents, the EU, or some other random group of lefties. That’s what he said, anyway.

In a completely separate issue, did you know cocaine abuse makes you paranoid?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
No, no DR, he is going to be assassinated in prison by either Moslems, main stream media, Government agents, the EU, or some other random group of lefties. That’s what he said, anyway.

In a completely separate issue, did you know cocaine abuse makes you paranoid?

Obviously the asylum request didn't work then

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Obviously the asylum request didn't work then

You cannot be considered for refugee status if you have ordered, incited, assisted or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion

https://my.uscis.gov/exploremyoptions/obtain_refugee_status

Nothing in there I can see about what happens if you've been deported from The US for entering it on someone else's passport or served multiple prison sentences and have criminal convictions for violence, drug possession, fraud (financial and passport) various public order offences and now contempt of court though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He'll do his time come out and carry on the fight .despite the efforts to gag him

He hasn't been gagged but I don't remember him condemning his mates in the EDL, who were convicted of being paedophiles.
Why wasn't he reporting the trials of priests, teachers and football coaches who were also convicted of being groomers and paedophiles?

Don't try to say he's a journalist, because he isn't. The only person Yaxley-Lennon is fighting for is himself and mugs give him money for it.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Wait, Robinson isnt a journalist?? :lolol:

The idiot has done nothing, but convince the feeble minded that he has. Asylum seeking ****.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Wait, Robinson isnt a journalist?? :lolol:

The idiot has done nothing, but convince the feeble minded that he has. Asylum seeking ****.

I do not like Tommy Robinson or the ethos of the BNP or EDL however, the silence from mainstream media and the draconian laws preventing identification of suspects (unless you are Cliff Richard) or accused of rape are the problem here. To prevent any possibility of race hate they tried to 'quieten' it. I do not support risking a fair trial. It would be nice however when the guilty verdicts are given the MSM gave it the attention that it would deserve. Including the backgrounds of the guilty!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I do not like Tommy Robinson or the ethos of the BNP or EDL however, the silence from mainstream media and the draconian laws preventing identification of suspects (unless you are Cliff Richard) or accused of rape are the problem here. To prevent any possibility of race hate they tried to 'quieten' it. I do not support risking a fair trial. It would be nice however when the guilty verdicts are given the MSM gave it the attention that it would deserve. Including the backgrounds of the guilty!

Just let the justice system do its job. The backgrounds of the guilty can be revealed after the case, if it is necessary. All this wanker has achieved is almost ruining the case for the prosecution. I knew the backgrounds of the trial suspects anyway, so im guessing it was revealed in the msn. This bloke has done nothing, but his supporters, im not saying you, seem to have some fantasy that he has. Didnt you know the the suspects backgrounds?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Just let the justice system do its job. The backgrounds of the guilty can be revealed after the case, if it is necessary. All this wanker has achieved is almost ruining the case for the prosecution. I knew the backgrounds of the trial suspects anyway, so im guessing it was revealed in the msn. This bloke has done nothing, but his supporters, im not saying you, seem to have some fantasy that he has. Didnt you know the the suspects backgrounds?

Yes but it needs to be amplified about the practice. The reports that keep coming out of India and Pakistan re sexual abuse, of not just women but, GIRLS needs to be addressed.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yes but it needs to be amplified about the practice. The reports that keep coming out of India and Pakistan re sexual abuse, of not just women but, GIRLS needs to be addressed.

In every country. The same thing happens in the UK with white British, in Germany with white Germans, etc etc
Peado's are paedo's, to identify them by race is ridiculous. How many kids in countries have been raped by priests. How many times have we heard of rich white people clubbing together and raping. I dont see identifying by race or culture relevent tbh. Theres problems in all countries.
EDL for example has a history of child grooming and rape. Not one or two. I personally think they should go to jail for life, regardless of their religion or culture. The bs with Robinson is, well bs, his supporters seem to fantisize that its him revealing the crimes, when in fact, it really isnt. He has never revealed anything that wasnt already in the public domain. To say that the trial he almost screwed up wasnt in the public domain is a bit silly. How did that halfwit know about it? You mention India and Pakizt3. You most likely learned about it from? The main stream media.
He is a shitstirrer for profit, plain and simple.
A lot of people have some bee in their bonnet about what the MSN broadcasts. It broadcasts general issues, and doesnt panda to any specific idealogy. Left or right despite what people imagine.
Anyway, as im pissed, im going to bed :lol:

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[tweet]1149222037094895616[/tweet]

My parents lived through the second war. My dad, as nine year old, watched the first bombs drop on Brighton from his bedroom window in Toronto Terrace. My Mum and grandma lived next to a school and one day grandma had to pull as many kids as possible down the steps as they were coming out because a lone German bomber was running crazy over the town with a machine gun. Real Nazis, hell bent on extermination, trying invade our country.

It's one of the reasons why I find this glib use of the term, or inference to the term, 'Nazi' quite nauseating.

We are going a little too right wing for my liking. But I don't feel it reflects a tide of public support.

History is not repeating itself.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
As kindly highlighted to you earlier by W z, Ppf has been variously banned for: Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism and making anti semitic comments in relation to Tony Bloom, no less.

A quick Google search of David Duke brings up his wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

The first line of which describes him as: David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a prominent American white supremacist, white nationalist politician, white separatist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

What a positively uncanny coincidence.

Suffice to say my own conclusion as to whether he knew who 'this character was' somewhat differs from yours, but you carry on defending him.

maybe Ppf thought it was vids of Daisy Duke and who wouldn't want to see videos of her ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here